Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics (22819 Views)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=9jii post=114475123]Obi is a bigot all hatred towards him can be justified [/quote
The pain is so much on u.
Try visit nearest hospital
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nobody is showing Peter Obi hate. Since he has decided to contest for President, his claims will be challenged. His statements will be scrutinized. That does not amount to hate.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

So what false info have u found out?
Now have verified all that Tinubu said during Buhari campaign. How many have they fulfilled
Just one
Mention one
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by cuteralph101(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
Obi is a bigot all hatred towards him can be justified.
Nigeria will never fall for IPOB Master.
He's the guy puppeteer of Kanu.
We know better.
to be sensible how is he a bigot and his orderly for over 15 years is a Muslim and northerner? Mehn people are pathetic
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by cuteralph101(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nobody is showing Peter Obi hate. Since he has decided to contest for President, his claims will be challenged. His statements will be scrutinized. That does not amount to hate.

this is it. Not everyone will like Peter. Support ur candidate and let obidient support thiers in peace
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by nony43(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

Your Buhari once said attack on BH is attack on the North. Lmao.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Realdon1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

This is suicide mission bcs you can't stop this
Fast moving train.
Obi is a movement.
Obi is the Youths project.
I pity those that don't know Obi is as continuation of revolution and redemption of Nigeria Youths

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by ceeceeco: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi is a true definition of a reasonable gentle man that's so considerate, still have his conscience intact, & full of integrity. Honestly, I never knew I can ever find such person in Nigeria. It's still a shock to me that his type of politician is actually existing in this country that's full of evil, selfish, wicked, & greedy politicians. This guy is exceptional, he is simply extraordinary. I so much love, respect, emulate, & admire his personality.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thank God vector na Yoruba Christian

We for hear Yoruba Muslim saying ipob

this are one thing that demarket Pityobi, you can't bring division among Yoruba and expect them to vote for your Pityobi

many supporters of pity obi from west dropped because of his insane supporters

market this man, tell people what he can offer and why they should vote him, not insulting people up and down
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Bobbiee: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
JUST TODAY ALONE, IVE SEEN MORE NEWS ABOUT PETER OBI THAN TINUBU. KEEP ON WITH IT. WE WILL NEVER STOP BEING OBIDIENT UNTIL WE GET WHAT WE CAME FOR

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Realhommie(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
NapoleonHill:
What about the one you show Bola Tinubu?
I was going to ask same question... Currently, the 2nd most hated politician or public figure in Nigeria after Buhari is Tinubu..

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Dennixe001(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thank God vector na Yoruba Christian

We for hear Yoruba Muslim saying ipob
Yes o
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Amalekki: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
I am neutral here but depending on your perspective these also apply:

The Hate You Show Buhari Is Increasing His PR
The Hate You Show Bola Tinubu Is Increasing His PR
The Hate You Show Atiku Is Increasing His PR
The Hate You Show Nnamdi Kanu Is Increasing His PR
The Hate You Show Sunday Igboho Is Increasing His PR

Much ado about nothing. Market your interest but if you throw stones at other people's interest be sure that your interest will witness hail of stones too. Simple!

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Xfemt(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

Watch the IPOB piglets Quoting me
cry more bra

Obi is the one to beat
Even your thieftinubu bullion van knows this
That why he is recruiting your type to hype him the more

If the devil know that making people kill Jesus will blend his dominance he would have lay low and continue his rebellion in peace

You people don’t know the more you hate this guy the he becomes popular and becomes your president

All you will do is wail and you will get tired

Mind you I’m proud Yoruba from ogun state
And I’m Obidient

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by motif8(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

Don't Worry, you cassava and agbado will be served soon and u will be fine
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by infohenry(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Realist12:
Some of these celebs do this for clout . For someone who went to Unilag and enjoyed the facilities provided by Lagos. Yet is still promoting Obi for clout does he know how many Anambrians talented artists wishing to be in his position but can't because they lack the facilities to utilize their talents ? Some people have gold but are praying for stones.
Besides the hate started from Obi and his supporters undermining every other candidates to promote theirs . Imagine how they denigrate Lagos just because of Tinubu.
The bullying by Obi's supporters says it all.
Oga no hospital to treat knee injury, oh I forgot London and French hospital are annex to the one first class hospital in Lagos. Sense will not kill me.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Pastorsmile: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
YES
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Chrysdubee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

Hmmmmm... Abeg tell me watin we know cus me I no know
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Realist12: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
infohenry:
Oga no hospital to treat knee injury, oh I forgot London and French hospital are annex to the one first class hospital in Lagos. Sense will not kill me.
but if you get sick I'm sure you'd rather be treated in Lagos hospitals than Anambra. There are several reasons why the elites go for treatments outside the country .

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by infohenry(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Realist12:
but if you get sick I'm sure you'd rather be treated in Lagos hospitals than Anambra. There are several reasons why the elites go for treatments outside the country .
Sorry I don't leave in any of those places, but the same reason the elites you worship choose hospital abroad will also make to choose abroad because they are not better than me. The only reason is standard bro don't be deceived.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Simplythebest: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
U need help. Suffering and 10k election have block ur sense of reasoning. Nigeria must be liberated from people like u.
9jii:
We know better.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Temi2468: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

O ga o. I'm short of words!

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Arysexy:

So omoluabi must be a tribalist? I'm sure you are a Yoloba Muslim. So much hate

There's nothing like tribalism. And nothing like Yoruba muslim. Yorubas are not divided no matter how much you stress your lungs to loud "yoruba muslims".

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by chigoizie7(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

Wail from now till thy kingdom come, we are obidient,

If dem born ur papa welll, quote me, make tunda scatter ur entaya jenerashun.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by ezechi242: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
Yeah just like Bobby Whine

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy e pain am chaiiiiiiiii
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by peculiar2233: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Obyino: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
The good people of Nigeria will decide
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by dominique(f): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
descarado:

Who told you they have no meaningful progress in their lives?
Nigeria has never been good since after the war yet people are still building houses, marrying and throwing party everywhere.
Maybe, it's you who has nothing to show for your life. Waiting for politicians.
You don't market a candidate this way.
It brings negative vibe and will make people hate your candidate.
Cos you are implying all the 21 yrs old reading this are useless.

The person you quoted is a serial spammer that opens multiple accounts to spam tje forum daily with ads of pirated IT videos. How can such person make any meaningful progress in life?

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation.