Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics (22829 Views)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by descarado: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
dominique:

The person you quoted is a serial spammer that opens multiple accounts to spam tje forum daily with ads of pirated IT videos. How can such person make any meaningful progress in life?
Thank you.
They make me so sick.

2 Likes

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by DKM123: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Severe Stockholm Syndrome plus
Mumuism.. This old thieves sha know y'll can't do sheet and will still vote for them cos una Mumu dey on steroids, so they will keep giving y'll the middle fingers and still go on to win thier elections cos una no too get sense laidat.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Arysexy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
nighter:

There's nothing like tribalism. And nothing like Yoruba muslim. Yorubas are not divided no matter how much you stress your lungs to loud "yoruba muslims".

Tell that to MURIC

1 Like

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
Obi is a bigot all hatred towards him can be justified.
Nigeria will never fall for IPOB Master.
He's the puppeteer of Kanu.
We know better.

Watch the IPOB piglets Quoting me

same way we know Tinubu is behind yoruba nation and igboho..you think we stoopid?
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by kayperry: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Futuristics:
I tell you.. the man is even getting more popular across the country .. thanks to his haters
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
j

Peter Obi is an ex governor for god sake not some tailor or spare part seller in Anambra, he is on wikipedia and even contested as PDP Vp 2019 so what other popularity is getting ... Obedient class claim to be elite buh there reaction & expectations keep giving them out as lower 3rd class citizens.
You meet an Obedient they are enthusiastic, full of hopes & promises, just like kids promised candy ... but ask them HOW ?? they suddenly turn furious and blank
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Abelino(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Your stupidity level is raise to power 2
9jii:
We know better.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by 724oladunjoye: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
I like the way you campaign for Bola.. Devoid of bigotry and insult.I like the way you campaign for Bola.. Devoid of bigotry and insult....
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yes of course, the more they talk about him, they more they make him popular.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by JaredNormak: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Realist12:
Some of these celebs do this for clout . For someone who went to Unilag and enjoyed the facilities provided by Lagos. Yet is still promoting Obi for clout does he know how many Anambrians talented artists wishing to be in his position but can't because they lack the facilities to utilize their talents ? Some people have gold but are praying for stones.
Besides the hate started from Obi and his supporters undermining every other candidates to promote theirs . Imagine how they denigrate Lagos just because of Tinubu.
The bullying by Obi's supporters says it all.
You sound like a broken record, so pathetic.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by DAVE5(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

Well, you have several points, I hope you introduce him to your circle as the monster he is so that they would hate him more
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by DAVE5(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
kayperry:
j

Peter Obi is an ex governor for god sake not some tailor or spare part seller in Anambra, he is on wikipedia and even contested as PDP Vp 2019 so what other popularity is getting ... Obedient class claim to be elite buh there reaction & expectations keep giving them out as lower 3rd class citizens.
You meet an Obedient they are enthusiastic, full of hopes & promises, just like kids promised candy ... but ask them HOW ?? they suddenly turn furious and blank

All tinubu and atiku supporters are first class graduates, atiku and tinubu must win next election
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by MasterKernel: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:

We follow your own we do our own just like last presidential election. We won

You won by becoming poorer as a nation, with insurgency over running Nigeria, Kuje Prison was attacked just yesterday.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by buzorcharles(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nobody is showing Peter Obi hate. Since he has decided to contest for President, his claims will be challenged. His statements will be scrutinized. That does not amount to hate.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Go and verify
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by burninflamez(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
We know better.

zakami on high speed!
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by kayperry: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
DAVE5:

All tinubu and atiku supporters are first class graduates, atiku and tinubu must win next election

You aint current, all tinubu and atiku supporters are either hoodlums/agbero or cassava & agbado eaters, infact the conclusion is that anyone supporting atiku or tinubu must be a stark illiterate that can't read or write ... so Peter obi must win next election
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Kfed4ril(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nobody is showing Peter Obi hate. Since he has decided to contest for President, his claims will be challenged. His statements will be scrutinized. That does not amount to hate.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
So why only Obi, what happened to Tinubu and Atiku? Why are you shielding your master?
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by VULCAN(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hope the stipend they gave you will enable you and ALL your loved ones relocate before Nigeria happens to some of you?
9jii:
We know better.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by gozie112(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jack005:
I like the way you campaign for Bola.. Devoid of bigotry and insult.
he's the only sensible bat supporter in this forum
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Advocate500: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Realist12:
Some of these celebs do this for clout . For someone who went to Unilag and enjoyed the facilities provided by Lagos. Yet is still promoting Obi for clout does he know how many Anambrians talented artists wishing to be in his position but can't because they lack the facilities to utilize their talents ? Some people have gold but are praying for stones.
Besides the hate started from Obi and his supporters undermining every other candidates to promote theirs . Imagine how they denigrate Lagos just because of Tinubu.
some time i wonder if some of you detatched your brain first before commenting on political section ,what is Tinubu business as a state governor with a federal university like unilag?
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Aguogba(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Realist12:
That he went to Unilag is the reason he is logical. In addition, Unilag is not LASU Unilag is neither owned nor funded by LAGOS.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Realist12: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Aguogba:

That he went to Unilag is the reason he is logical. In addition, Unilag is not LASU Unilag is neither owned nor funded by LAGOS.
dumb ass , is Akoka not in Lagos?
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Alibaba0: 1:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Your hate for him has made me love him more.

Bandits are not Peter Obi's supporters.

Gbam!!!!!!
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by LeanonGOD(m): 3:41am On Jul 07, 2022
When was the last time you had a medical check up? you need one asap.
9jii:
We know better.

Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Aystarz: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2022
maestroferddi:
Shots fired
Vector should sha keep safe. I love that guy, no homo!
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Aguogba(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Realist12:
You're just irredeemable from the level of your thickness.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Aguogba(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Realist12:
So, anyone that studied in University of Abuja should support or vote Buhari. Just look at how dumb your reasoning is.
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by Realist12: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Aguogba:

So, anyone that studied in University of Abuja should support or vote Buhari. Just look at how dumb your reasoning is.
that's not my point my point is he's chasing clout .
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by shegz24(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2022
No one really hates Obi, its his bigot supporters online that are disliked.

The point for me is that Obi is a politician ; he eats and dines with the so called "bad politicians" ,he was even the running mate to Atiku and only left PDP because he wasnt given the ticket. There are also several financial crime cases attached to him.
So he shouldnt be painted as incorruptible.

The only thing each candidate can validly be judged on devoid of any bias is their performance in governmental positions.
I.e
Tinubu as Lagos state Governor
Obi as Anambra state Governor
Kwankwaso as Kano state Governor and Senator
Atiku as vice president.

Who was the best among these?
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by ofiko123(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Names just flying around.. God lives..
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by ledaman: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2022
pacespot:
Peter Obi is not perfect but he is better than the rest of the top three candidates.
The way he turned Anambra state to London I guess. Hypocrite
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by SaiOba: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics by SaiOba: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2022
Oh Bro,
So Peter Obi ONLY left PDP BECAUSE he WASN'T GIVEN the ticket?

shegz24:
No one really hates Obi, its his bigot supporters online that are disliked.

The point for me is that Obi is a politician ; he eats and dines with the so called "bad politicians" ,he was even the running mate to Atiku and only left PDP because he wasnt given the ticket. There are also several financial crime cases attached to him.
So he shouldnt be painted as incorruptible.

The only thing each candidate can validly be judged on devoid of any bias is their performance in governmental positions.
I.e
Tinubu as Lagos state Governor
Obi as Anambra state Governor
Kwankwaso as Kano state Governor and Senator
Atiku as vice president.

Who was the best among these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries / Electoral ACT 2022: What Are The Fates Of Govt Appointees Who Are Yet To Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.