Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1989659 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
You people are always looking for ways to attack Bella. Twisting every word that comes out from her mouth. She's the show at this point!! Right from the first day.

shocked
The show kwa?
Now now?

Oh.. chim undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pablo9090: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
I wish trenches go get total blackout , make Dem dey use torchlights , e get wetin I wan see grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
XXMML33:

The only thing shinning is Bella's big forhead.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:
Diana is truly a reader of character
She said everything I perceived of Adekunle! A very handsome and smart man but a gaslighter and a lowkey instigator and Yes, he wanted what SHEGGZ has

Pls add passive aggressor to the list grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Apart from Groovy and Beauty ship, there's no content in Trenches house. Biggie should merge this housemates please

LOL

The content in Trenches no even be that Groovy and Beauty ship.

Trenches content get activation period; if Bryann and Phyna never ready, trenches no fit offer anything.

Once both of them activate, content opoorr. But, dem no dey give ongoing rivalry like Island people, or underbelly beef/tension.

In literary terms, Trenches content is like a collection of short stories, Island content is a novel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nonsense! Then he for say Adekunle u like Bella not I think u like Bella grin shebi he want's to be plain abi what is he thinking!

Adekunle even answered him back boldly grin making him look so stupid with all tools at his disposal grin Now the whole house now knows he is intimidated by Adekunle grin

This ur fave no be guy man!!!
He is not only foolish but lacks emotional intelligence!!
How many men have u seen supporting him here cheesy tueh
The way u decide to understand what he meant or the way you choose to interpret his words is actually your headache here not Sheggz grin

She said the whole house,LMAO grin

And yet Diana stated it clearly that Kunlexy feels intimidated by Sheggz grin

Wake from this your pathetic imagination.

Sheggz is what your Kunlexy wanna be,you hate to hear it,buh it's d truth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
Honestly, I love love how Doyin compliments people in the moment. She fit change am later but it’s usually so sweet to hear.

See how she and Dianna exchanged sweet compliments embarassed

You are in my head. I saw it and made this comment in my head.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She does resemble those dolls that they bought for us, sometimes the eyeballs would malfunction and roll upwards grin

Ahhhhhhhh! Diarisgod oh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
Where is the person that said Adekunle is people’s favorite grin

It’s his turn today, again grin

e go reach everybody ooo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Sorry, it wasn't Mayowa, but Muyiwa. They just replayed the advert

"Knowing Muyiwa...." grin

grin grin grin. I’ve heard it oh. “Knowing “wooyuwa” … grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

There is no indication that other housemates are jealous of Shegella. There was indication that housemates of the lockdown series were jealous of Kiddrica. Bella needs to calm down, it is only day 6.

Nothing can be truer than this
Thank you!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Apart from Groovy and Beauty ship, there's no content in Trenches house. Biggie should merge this housemates please

At least half of them there are dead wood that should not smell the main house. These people have no business in Big brother franchise and should be mass evicted on Sunday: Kess, Cyph, Pharmsavvy, Daniella, Christy, lebayi angry

I can manage Pink Hair, Khalid, Bryan, Phyna, Amaka and Beauty for now undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Eeghe:

I honestly have not gotten this at all from any of the ladies. I watched last night. Even mostly Chioma who does not seem very exposed and is mostly mute Chomzy (or is Kayode hiding her shine already angry) seems to really like Bella and plays with her a lot
Tbh
Agreeing with you shocked…well maybe it’s before the sure fallout (it’s a cycle) tongue

My friend, get back to the grindstone angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Alphagan:
Sheggz is lowkey threatened by Adekunle, otherwise, the wailing wouldn't have been necessary.

Kidd was in charge, never bickered despite the fact Laycon was in the picture. Maybe that was possible because Erica didn't find Laycon sexually attractive. Unlike Corny, Adekunle is handsome and charismatic.

grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

Pls add passive aggressor to the list grin

Wow wow wow.

I see whazzz going on here. You people are trying to come for my peaceful Adekunle, because of your London boy.

Is it now a crime to talk to his fellow female housemate? Why is Sheggz in his feelings over harmless conversations and lighthearted banter? Did Sheggz do wine carrying for anybody in that house?

See me, thinking we will converge this morning and discuss the cuddling between Adekunle and Allysyn last night, yet, na so so "Adekunle is beefing Sheggz because of Bella" I dey see.

What does Sheggz have over Adekunle normal normal aside ikebe and British accent?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
MamBi:

My friend, get back to the grindstone angry angry

I am really out now
They are projecting the last part now
Ciao, and thank you!
kiss

Enjoy without me cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Wow wow wow.

I see whazzz going on here. You people are trying to come for my peaceful Adekunle, because of your London boy.

Is it now a crime to talk to his fellow female housemate? Why is Sheggz in his feelings over harmless conversations and lighthearted banter? Did Sheggz do wine carrying for anybody in that house?

See me, thinking we will converge this morning and discuss the cuddling between Adekunle and Allysyn last night, yet, na so so "Adekunle is beefing Sheggz because of Bella" I dey see.

What does Sheggz have over Adekunle normal normal aside ikebe and British accent?

Adekunle was cuddling Allysyn? Her perseverance has paid off cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amya:

I suffered this one wella. When I was 14 or 15, I remember being pointed to by a group giggling Hausa boys. They repeatedly called me 'ereke' (Sugarcane) I wished the ground would open up and swallow me. An Aunt always talked about my tallness as though it was the worst thing ever. I hated being tall growing up because of the bullying I suffered. It's a different story now sha.

Ignorant people mocking us with our assets we should be very grateful for... can you beat that?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Observing Giddyfia and Diana. They seems to be together recently grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

At least half of them there are dead wood that should not smell the main house. These people have no business in Big brother franchise and should be mass evicted on Sunday: Kess, Cyph, Pharmsavvy, Daniella, Christy, lebayi angry

I can manage Pink Hair, Khalid, Bryan, Phyna, Amaka and Beauty for now undecided

Eric dear, please don't add Ilebaye to list of people that have nothing to offer. I have seen steamy rocking between her and Bryann, I have seen her leap like an Olympic gymnast, into Groovy's waiting arms, I have also seen her set yansh to be tied up like a goat, because Bryann wan show us BDSM skills. And let me not add her occasional apprenticeship of Phyna the High Priestess in her hyping duties.

Ilebaye may be mostly silent, but her contributions to the games night cannot be overlooked. She just dey like engine wey go need one or two touching to keep running.

But for the most part, she is a good sport, and I look forward to witnessing her talents during Saturday night parties.

Thank you, as you reconsider your position, with these points of mine in mind.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wait oh, was this how Ozo was really following Nengi upandan?

I so loved those two that it did not seem strange to me at all.

Not being invested in Shegzz and Bella, the thing is looking so funny right now… angry shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
MamBi:
Wait oh, was this how Ozo was really following Nengi upandan?

I so loved those two that it did not seem strange to me at all.

Not being invested in Shegzz and Bella, the thing is looking so funny right now… angry shocked grin

Sheggz hasn't done half of what Ozo did. cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Adekunle was cuddling Allysyn? Her perseverance has paid off cheesy

See, they shared a bed, and mama set yansh and you know that the bottom is bottoming.

One or two cuddles here and there, that's why I no understand why the Bella argument persists on either end.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
There is no way on this earth that Gideon is 24. Adekunle says he’s 27 but no way that uncle is less than 35 angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
TheEnforcer:
No f in your moniker

grin
Shouldn't that make me genderless than making me 'm'?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Sheggz hasn't done half of what Ozo did. cry cry

tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

The way u decide to understand what he meant or the way you choose to interpret his words is actually your headache here not Sheggz grin

She said the whole house,LMAO grin

And yet Diana stated it clearly that Kunlexy feels intimidated by Sheggz grin
Bruh/miss see forget stanship, the truth is that your one legged footballer is a certified MUGU

Wake from this your pathetic imagination.

Sheggz is what your Kunlexy wanna be,you hate to hear it,buh it's d truth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:
There is no way on this earth that Gideon is 24. Adekunle says he’s 27 but no way that uncle is less than 35 angry
what of Hermes that's 21
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

See, they shared a bed, and mama set yansh and you know that the bottom is bottoming.

One or two cuddles here and there, that's why I no understand why the Bella argument persists on either end.

Oh my Lord, I bet he was sprung too because her bottom is a set.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
MamBi:

You are in my head. I saw it and made this comment in my head.

cheesy cheesy

Felt the same about Hermes guitar thing but I’m taking a break on hating today. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nhazeru:

Yes.
Na only Gorimapa go see am rush. Who else will rush him?

Excuse me, what do you mean by this?

Is it not the same gorimapa that Hermes has been pining over? Have you seen the state of her body? (Mad!) That gorimapa is a babe and more.

Even Bella expressed interest, that's why that part-time footballer has been running upandan like who dey owe gbese, looking for who will follow him and jump Adekunle.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
activities2:
what of Hermes that's 21

FOOTBALL AGE. Although with the way the entities in power have wrecked Nigerian lives it could be true, most of us have had to grow up fast and make a way for ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.