Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,046 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1989900 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sorry Shegs, Kidd has already done what you are trying to do undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Oh I live in Parkview and my street in Parkview is named after me. That’s why I can never win.

This guy clearly came to be Kiddwaya 2.0… angry

Talks a lot of bull crap....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Apart from Groovy and Beauty ship, there's no content in Trenches house. Biggie should merge this housemates please
Story

Aside Shella ship,there is no content in island

Mainland content opor

From Phyna to Bryan to beauty and grovvy

Abegggi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:
There is no way on this earth that Gideon is 24. Adekunle says he’s 27 but no way that uncle is less than 35 angry
BBN and Football age,na today? grin

The youngest person in that house is prolly Bryan and dat on sef no fit less than 27-28yrs

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

Well; while you like one, I like the other grin

Oh, I just like that she has confidence despite her build, I don't like her as a person or that thing she calls a ship.

Yesterday, I was telling my sister that I'm not sure I would have openly claimed her as my sister with the sort of attitude she has displayed so far, make dem no say we no get home training.

I hate her attitude so much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Oh I live in Parkview and my street in Parkview is named after me. That’s why I can never win.

This guy clearly came to be Kiddwaya 2.0… angry
The guy is so full of himself. I can't find a Wikipedia page about him as a footballer. Why is he desperately trying to make Adekunle feel inferior? grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
homesteady:
I don’t know if this has been discussed here, but is Sheggz that rich? Because the way he is talking, you will think he is DJ Cuppy other brother and not just another yankee returnee that is struggling to get into Nollywood.

Don't mind him jor....he probably just have parents that had very good jobs and rose to the top (oil&gas, Banking, or FMCG) and have been able to provide him a comfortable life....

But as per stinkingly rich ....I doubt...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Only Sheggz is Ozo,Kidd,Prince, Eric,Saga, Miracle,Frodd etc

Miscreants and Confusion,5 nd 6 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:

Don't mind him jor....he probably just have parents that had very good jobs and rose to the top (oil&gas, Banking, or FMCG) and have been able to provide him a comfortable life....

What do you expect from an empty vessel that returned from UK? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

BBN and Football age,na today? grin

The youngest person in that house is prolly Bryan and dat on sef no fit less than 27-28yrs

Bryan may actually be 22. He talks and acts like a teenager. I seriously doubt that Bryan is up to 27…

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

I've never looked at it from Jealous point of view till I shared this yesterday and people used that word.

What is there to be Jealous of in a child in primary school? shocked

As an adult, when I was working through the trauma, I saw it from the view point that they were very unhappy in their marriages and bitter as a result...

Their treatments to me and perhaps to others were reflections of the war within themselves with their demons.

I was also thin as a child...and can relate to what you wrote grin

That prayer you did for your height, I did it for another part of my body, I don't want to mention grin. I wanted it to stop growing as well

Hugs dear. We survived! kiss

@ the boldened, I'm suspecting a particular part grin

We truly survived, and will keep moving forward to greater heights.
Hugs kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:

Perception is reality
shocked
I blame the housemates for putting him on a pedestal as if most of them aren't well to do to begin with

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Sorry Shegs, Kidd has already done what you are trying to do undecided

I actually liked the way Kidd went about his. It wasn’t forced. He was just being himself and wasn’t doing it to separate himself from others. Infact, he started after a couple of weeks. But this dude. He’s just annoying angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Page 300
Dedicated to my Hermy Dermy
Mr Eccentric
Naija Dennis Rodman himself

And to Adekunle as well may he continue to trouble the one legged deportee footballer

Also to Chomzy for last night, she try
Maybe add Chichi as well but her bum too strong, her surgeon no really try

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Doyin abeg cook
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dotun needs to free Shella

This family friend attaché is not working! Urgh

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Some days ago, Adekunle was talking to Allyson about how Dotun told him that he (Dotun) is into Ibo women and Adekunle found that weird as fk for some reason grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

The way u decide to understand what he meant or the way you choose to interpret his words is actually your headache here not Sheggz grin

She said the whole house,LMAO grin

And yet Diana stated it clearly that Kunlexy feels intimidated by Sheggz grin

Wake from this your pathetic imagination.

Sheggz is what your Kunlexy wanna be,you hate to hear it,buh it's d truth
Hehehe I pity u grin Look at u running around like poor man wey his only house catch fire because of the dummy u stan grin See u desperately trying to convince us that he is not intimidated by Adekunle when he already surrendered to kabiyesi Adekunle's Supremacy and Kabiyesi is enjoying it Ofcourse or didn't u hear him say if Sheggz is confident enough he won't be panting that he speaks with Bella grin

By the way Who d fuvkk is Diana!Na just today I notice her self!! If Dem dey call island babes she no follow!! dem go pick others over 10 times before her old wrinked ass is pitied grin Why wouldnt she be also presssed that the most handsome man Adekunle never give her the attention she desperately craves for grin She even confessed he is handsome man haha grin U don suffer this season!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

Only Sheggz is Kidd,Ozo,Saga, Miracle,Prince etc grin grin
The confusion from the hate crew though grin

Like i said, Sheggz is what your kunlexy wanna be in his head......this is well backed up from one of the Hm as well
See this one, who's comparing that pathetic woman wrapper with Miracle,Kidd or Ozo...abi is it Prince that gave himself brain when he read through Nengi..Ozo was able to sell himself well despite his ship with Nengi, reasons he's still winning till date...Kidd and Miracle na like deity for where him dey,those ones had their ladies under control..Even saga no mumu laidis for week one...
Such a simp....las las he will end up in Bella's armpit,thats where he belong...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hehehe I pity u grin Look at u running around like poor man wey his only house catch fire because of the dummy u stan grin See u desperately trying to convince us that he is not intimidated by Adekunle when he already surrendered to kabiyesi Adekunle's Supremacy and Kabiyesi is enjoying it Ofcourse or didn't u hear him say if Sheggz is confident enough he won't be panting that he speaks with Bella grin

By the way Who d fuvkk is Diana!Na just today I notice her self!! If Dem dey call island babes she no follow!! dem go pick others over 10 times before her old wrinked ass is pitied grin Why wouldnt she be also presssed that the most handsome man Adekunle never give her the attention she desperately craves for grin She even confessed he is handsome man haha grin U don suffer this season!!
Giddem...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Level 1 needs to lose their wager so we can witness the bad mouth Chomzy is promising us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Giddem...
Yes babee cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chomzy: What if they're rehearsing to make us think they're serious.
Trenches that are determined to win after that HOH game. That's why I like Trenches sometimes, they're very competitive.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Clement1111:

Story

Aside Shella ship,there is no content in island

Mainland content opor

From Phyna to Bryan to beauty and grovvy

Abegggi
Abeg which content dey Shella ship,dat failed footballer just dey mumu himself for national tv and u dey call am content...No dey give him fans false hope abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Just leave Tete for me oooo. By the time I finish with her Hermes... angry angry

Who no like better thing? tongue

Ehmmmm you and Vawulence ehn.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheggz: should I tell you something yea, you see yea…
Me knowing he’s about to drop another bomb

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Chomzy: What if they're rehearsing to make us think they're serious.
Trenches that are determined to win after that HOH game. That's why I like Trenches sometimes, they're very competitive.

I think biggie should make all the money comps a competition between the 2 House....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
These level up housemates will not Leave lockdown and pepper dem housemates Abi? Every second, kiddwaya, Ozo, Merdy, Erica abeg.

Doyin just dey jam talk too.. how did you go from you’re not fazed by anyone to you don’t think you can win. embarassed embarassed

Meanwhile Sheggz says there is a street named after him at parkview where he lives.
Na foolish dodoyo sheggz start that rubbish!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
Level 1 needs to lose their wager so we can witness the bad mouth Chomzy is promising us

Well Giddifia don already talk am say they need an L, plus the HOH is being too soft and can't stamp his authority so as to get things done....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Adekunle’s voice never gets old. Such a sweet voice

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is this is a comedy show? grin grin grin
I don laugh tire for here, Island people will not kill me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.