Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1986644 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 1:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Sheggs is not only irritating but disgusting at this point.

His game, script is so fvcked up!!

Bella says she loves the attention he gives to her, but he could tone it down... He even called her babe, she reminded him her name's Bella.

At this point, this is a very unhealthy ship..it might even end worst than kiddrica sef.

Shegggz back off with your fat butts

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Sheggz just dey cap nonsense, I blame this guys capping to him sha. See him capping everything to Bella . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

It kind of is, he's coming on too strong.

And the whole marking, telling every guy who cares to listen of their situation and how much his relationship is secure...Omo, make he calm

She is looking for a subtle way to tell him to free her.....she is already thinking of the ozo nengi situation ...

Shegz must be an obsessive lover cos this isn't making sense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Sheggz says he does not care if they think he likes her more than she likes him.

Bella says even the focus she say she wan focus on game, which game is she even focusing on? There are multiple "I don't even know"s coming from her

He is now telling her about the conversation he just had with the boys. The boys cannot even have conversation with this guy, he go just go talk everything.

Unprovoked.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Segun is so full of shit though but then the bar is low.. so he should continue ..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

I am not misyarning. Conversation is ongoing

She is clear that she does not want what is going on here, she wants her space, and she is unsure of his intentions as much as she likes the attention.

That is the long and short of her statement. I know you desperately want it to seem like he is in control of this conversation, but this video will be pulled up as evidence that there was an attempt on her part, to create space.

That's that on that. No accuse me of misyarning. We bring up posts here in bits while conversations are on. I did not misyarn nor tell a lie, I posted what she was saying at the time.

You're nitpicking the entire conversation, perhaps to save his own face, and that is fine for you.

Listen here

I can understand it's difficult for you to accept it.....buh in summary of the whole Convo,that Bella is a finished project for Sheggz,no going back.

Ain't you a lady? Ofcoz you should understand better,need i say more?

Just Pray Sheggz will be loyal,or else you go defend tire for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2022
MizzD:
Segun is so full of shit though but then the bar is low.. so he should continue ..

Asssinnnnnnn . So irritating to watch !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2022
scondy:

She is looking for a subtle way to tell him to free her.....she is already thinking of the ozo nengi situation ...

Shegz must be an obsessive lover cos this isn't making sense.

Thank God you dey watch am

Notice how everytime she is trying to hit the nail on the head, he interrupts her to bring up some other nonsense "look how great a guy I am" fact, thereby deviating from her point.

I think a lot of her reservations come from how much they seem to be the talk of the house. She is clearly tired of being the topic of discussion, and it does not help that the male half of this ship, is the chief broadcaster.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Dotez:

Listen here

I can understand it's difficult for you to accept it.....buh in summary of the whole Convo,that Bella is a finished project for Sheggz,no going back.

Ain't you a lady? Ofcoz you should understand better,need i say more?

LOL

If this is what makes you feel better, continue. The whole Twitter is sha calling your guy a hopeless simp.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2022
I’m not with you cos of your vagina yen yen yen ..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:03am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

Thank God you dey watch am

Notice how everytime she is trying to hit the nail on the head, he interrupts her to bring up some other nonsense [b]"look how great a guy I am"[/b]fact, thereby deviating from her point.

I think a lot of her reservations come from how much they seem to be the talk of the house. She is clearly tired of being the topic of discussion, and it does not help that the male half of this ship, is the chief broadcaster.

Lmao @ Bold

And yep, Sheggz is always the one who brings the unnecessary attention to her by involving her in conversations with both guys and ladies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Whoever started the kiddwaya- sheggz comparison..in Hermes's Voice, THUNDER FAYA YOUR NYASH

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Who dey vex sweet Daniella ? sad sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Sheggz telling Bella that the guys think he can't kiss her, that what's the worst that can happen? She'll say no

Then he says when he wants to try, she'll not say no, she asked "Really?"

Oga giggled, he said when he's ready he'll go for it, she said "You'll try"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Wetin remain nah for sheggz to write love letter like Ozo to Bella grin grin grin
Shippers i come in peace ohh cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

If this is what makes you feel better, continue. The whole Twitter is sha calling your guy a hopeless simp.
The whole Twitter indeed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2022
This guy don dey cast everything oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

It kind of is, he's coming on too strong.

And the whole marking, telling every guy who cares to listen of their situation and how much his relationship is secure...Omo, make he calm

That he is following the most sought after babe in the house is like an achievement .. even this night’s boy’s talk was more about Shella than anyone else. Phew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Be like say na only me dey see as Daniella dey vex ? sad angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:18am On Jul 30, 2022
It's giving Nengi and Ozo.

It's giving Ozone

It's giving enabler

Phew! Goodluck to everyone supporting that pair.

Anything wey you no fit clear person once, na shalaye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:22am On Jul 30, 2022
MizzD:

That he is following the most sought after babe in the house is like an achievement .. even this night’s boy’s talk was more about Shella than anyone else. Phew

The entire conversation was just "me and Bella this, me and Bella that...."

Imagine gathering 5 grown men to harp on about your relationship. The only person that almost spoke as much as he did was Hermes.

Oga just captain conversation. Top guy with top girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 2:25am On Jul 30, 2022
This Bryan boy doesn't have bed abi

I feel like entering my screen and yanking this boy from that bed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:39am On Jul 30, 2022
I've seen confidence before, but this Bella's own is a discovery.

Sheggz said he feels she will be mad if he meets other girls. She said he doesn't know her, she will ignore him, it is him that will leave and then come back, because he will not even like the other girl. That it will be so embarrassing when he leaves and has to come back.

Her confidence dey amaze me, because babe, who do you think you are? From where dem dey buy this confidence? Like, I'm not even mad at it, I'm just intrigued.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:47am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
I've seen confidence before, but this Bella's own is a discovery.

Sheggz said he feels she will be mad if he meets other girls. She said he doesn't know her, she will ignore him, it is him that will leave and then come back, because he will not even like the other girl. That it will be so embarrassing when he leaves and has to come back.

Her confidence dey amaze me, because babe, who do you think you are? From where dem dey buy this confidence? Like, I'm not even mad at it, I'm just intrigued. We must begin to explore where confidence becomes delusion.
Nah segun give her such confidence, with another guy no surprise she won’t feel this way. Sheggz don really lost value for the babe eye.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Nah segun give her such confidence, with another guy no surprise she won’t feel this way. Sheggz don really lost value for the babe eye.

This may sound wild, but I genuinely think this is just how she is naturally.

His attention is fuelling it, but he certainly did not give it to her. I was asking where she got it, and someone opined that she was once an actual Princess (possibly still has a title) and she's her family's last born, so, they possibly gassed her up so heavily, she believes in her own hype.

It's impressive. Usually, with great confidence such as this, comes great humility, but this does not obtain for her.

I imagine she'll get on many people's nerves, Nigerians absolutely despise women with this sort of confidence.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2022
After all said and done Island guys are still the best just that they got distracted in the euphoria of their HoH win and didn't prepare much!!
Shout out to my two husbys Adekunle and Hermes! Hermes delivered though kiss Adekunle had to step in to save Hoh eloswag in his own area grin my baby's rap was divine kiss My tayad has come! make i go sleep!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Munzy14, Zonefree, who are you guys rooting for?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 5:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Dotez:
Dotun has eyes for Bella

Buh since Sheggz dey,e nor dey dat one.though he like big ass

Adekunle dey feel Bella,buh e b like,na Sheggz dey her mind.

All this guyz dey dull me,dey ain't ready to step on each other toes cos of the ladies
If they do that, Bella will milk the whole situation( all the Guys are after me)…portraying the guys as weaklings, which will affect their game.
The viewers/neutrals would enjoy it though but definitely not those whose favorites are being exploited.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 5:14am On Jul 30, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes said all the girls are feeling him grin grin

Hermes is feeling :
Chi chi on a sexual vibe .. cos her breast dey stand, e no shift, same for her bum bum

Chomzy as per who he can have a thing with in the house. Her boobs is almost non existent but has a sexual vibe. She so child-like, Like you wanna spoil her. Her innocence is so attractive .

Allyson - he fears her or whatever .

Where is Bella to come and tell them they are losing focus . Love island Nigeria grin
He fears Allyson? Lol. That dude is smitten. He desires her. I’m surprised she’s third on his list (The Werey Dey Disguise)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Dannyxy:
Beauty is pissed with how groovy acted In the arena, apparently groovy acted awkward, removed her hand from him and went to say hi to chomzy..

So chomzy will be a potential problem, beauty is not happy…

Na the problem dem dey settle now.
grin grin

That beauty be like who go choke/stress a lover.

The way she curved groovy in that dare kiss and later kissed him in her own dare was funny..

By 3weeks more we go know whats up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:23am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Beauty say she don tell Groovy say he never meet everybody wey dey the house, say make he go meet all the girls and explore them first, then come back when he is sure of what he wants

Beauty dey cap rubbish. Na so Liquor been dey make mouth say she like when other girls dey approach her man. Dem do am outside house, she come Reunion dey report am.

All these girls wey like to dey talk tough, if you follow their mouth, E go pain them.
That's women for you.. grin grin

Their non verbal communication carries more weight than spoken words.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:31am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

I just dey shake head
She dey giggle, dey fall on top the guy body. She's so excited.

Because of man. God abeg
Smh..ladies want a Princess or Queen treat.

You should understand that feeling when you heavy crush is touching you.. grin

E go be like milk and honey..

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.