Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1984848 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2022
MizzD:
Bella do you want him to tone it down or not? All these shalaye o necessary grin grin

Thank God today is Saturday, let's see how she feels after tonight's party

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
I don't think it's logically possible to have a fave by day7

All this early support is water based!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
I've seen confidence before, but this Bella's own is a discovery.

Sheggz said he feels she will be mad if he meets other girls. She said he doesn't know her, she will ignore him, it is him that will leave and then come back, because he will not even like the other girl. That it will be so embarrassing when he leaves and has to come back.

Her confidence dey amaze me, because babe, who do you think you are? From where dem dey buy this confidence? Like, I'm not even mad at it, I'm just intrigued.
She has a bad attitude and thats period, there is nothing confident about her.

She is human and if Segun dares leave her today and stop following her like a fly, her ego will be bruised.

It is just that Segun already has a game plan and he might not stop following her in a while.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
scondy:

Gee...the guy u quoted was intentionally misreporting to hype shegz...only dotun and eloswag categorically mentioned Bella...and only dotun said he is chilling cos him guy shegz dey there...adekunle admitted go Bella being beautiful but him like bumbum so na no go area for am...

I know u like shegz....I kinda like his vibes too but him capping just too much...at least Kidd didn't do his own to put himself above others ...

Shegz just dey him own head
True I watched this! I like how Adekunle answered letting Shege know that his trophy bella isn't all that to him grin no get nyash sef grin
I felt like smacking dotun angry I don't like people pleasers wey no fit stimulate vawulence even though u don't do it directly!! He is so dispensable even Allyson seems more intriguing!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Finally unbanned
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2022
innocentdude:
Finally unbanned
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2022
tonididdy:
I don't think it's logically possible to have a fave by day7

All this early support is water based!
You dey mind them?? Week 2 or 3, we go start to dey see people true self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Demnan:
Why is Adekunle not going after Chi Chi and Diana, then? No be the two get bum bum. He should not lie, its because of Sheggz close marking
grin grin grin

1 Like

safarigirl:
Okay

People wey dey feel Bella include Dotun and Adekunle

Two of them don admit say she fine, but Adekunle say he like bumbum, na wetin disqualify her.

He also mentioned her attitude. Hermes defended that she seemed like she had an attitude because on the first day, when she was getting on stage, she apparently lost her shoe and was looking for it on stage for two minutes, so, na wetin vex her be that.
Hermes baby. I knew I liked you kiss
safarigirl:
Lol

Kunle told Dotun Doyin is using him as a placeholder.

Sheggz pipes in that they are both using each other for the same thing.

OMG!!!!! shocked Adekunle oh grin
Sheggz then broke the table completely lmfao grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm supporting the "stripper at night chef in the morning" girl. My love for essential workers is tremendous.
grin grin na ashawo go finish you sha..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
ceejayMAX:
people dey actually support this guy?
Yes na.
E shock you?grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2022
I'd already lost hope but I'm happy to read that Bella later cleared Sheggz like she said she would. Even told him to call her Bella not babe.
Now I hope she would stick to it. Nothing wrong with a ship but small separation is needed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I dey vex for you. angry

Phyna of all people
No vex my sweetheartgrin
I go give Phyna sympathy votes for your sake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Geezeem:
Zazu!
Zeh!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2022
carammel:

She has a bad attitude and thats period, there is nothing confident about her.

She is human and if Segun dares leave her today and stop following her like a fly, her ego will be bruised.

It is just that Segun already has a game plan and he might not stop following her in a while.

Yeah...she isn't a confident person...rather an anti-social lady with limited exposure but covers same with arrogance feigned as superiority complex...

A pretty face but that's were it stops.

Not really smart, not well spoken, not vast ....no charisma ....

So i dont even know why she dey feel say them dey jealous her...lol

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Lol, As usual, Island spent their time talking about ships and love. Upon everything Bella talk yesterday. She should just accept it. Island na house of love and shipping grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
True I watched this! I like how Adekunle answered letting Shege know that his trophy bella isn't all that to him grin no get nyash sef grin
I felt like smacking dotun angry I don't like people pleasers wey no fit stimulate vawulence even though u don't do it directly!! He is so dispensable even Allyson seems more intriguing!

Dotun just get grab body...he no get liver...common doyin sef..he dey fear...na doyin he really really like...all that Bella talk na to deflect doyin since that one talk say she dey feel shegz...his interaction with Bella is usually flat....that's not the body language around someone u say u r feeling...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Allysyn acts like a grandmagrin
She’s just wasting her sexiness!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Demnan:
Why is Adekunle not going after Chi Chi and Diana, then? No be the two get bum bum. He should not lie, its because of Sheggz close marking
And Why should he stress himself going to sokoto when the shokoto don fall for his laps since grin Alyson carry enough bumbum grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Wetin me I know be say, Hermes na my personal person. cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2022
scondy:

Dotun just get grab body...he no get liver...common doyin sef..he dey fear...na doyin he really really like...all that Bella talk na to deflect doyin since that one talk say she dey feel shegz...his interaction with Bella is usually flat....that's not the body language around someone u say u r feeling...
He better sit up or soon na byebye to him!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Demonicus:
Wetin me I know be say, Hermes na my personal person. cool
Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zonefree(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin na ashawo go finish you sha..
Lol. We need to support our own grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sorry to say this o but if after all these days nobody has or is making efforts to ur heart! then I suspect u are one of those bandwagoners waiting to see voting results and I won't be surprised u are a stan of either laycon or whitemoney!! just my opinion pls grin I can understand why is hard for ur likes to pick as competition tough this time grin

Bandwagoners are not finding it easy this year cheesy

We all are even watching different houses and discussing different housemates and happenings...

The people calling for the merger of the houses are mostly bandwagoners...

Biggy really did them strong thing cheesy

By this time last year, this place was already flooded with WM's pictures and campaign materials

Thank you biggy for saving this show of ours! grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Pls who has Hermes IG handle ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
These guys are still sleeping and they want to win 100 million. Very annoying.

I'd have been up and scrubbing the walls.

Or cooking pots undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Hermes and Chomzy might end up becoming good friendsgrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Geezeem:

Bandwagoners are not finding it easy this year cheesy

We all are even watching different houses and discussing different housemates and happenings...

The people calling for the merger of the houses are mostly bandwagoners...

Biggy really did them strong thing cheesy

By this time last year, this place was already flooded with WM's pictures and campaign materials

Thank you biggy for saving this show of ours! grin

Exactly ....team neutral ...team neutral....who r u feeling? Out of 24 people, nobody catch ur attention...

I haven't locked down on anyone yet but I have a couple of people I am liking...as weeks go by I go dey drop and replace till I narrow down fully by week 4 based on their doings....

They just wanna see where the wave is tilting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2022
scondy:
Pls who has Hermes IG handle ?
Here you go.

https://www.instagram.com/hermesiyele/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2022
My unpredictable fave!
The king of the Island!
Hermes my gee!
Twale!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Amillionnn:
Abeg allow the guys jare. Must they talk serious talk all the time. Them fail them fail they mustn’t dwell on it forever.

Abeg I like this gist. As I Dey read am e Dey sweet me. I didn’t watch it. I wonder how sheggz was feeling when half the boys mentioned Bella.

This is entertaining gist nah. So now we see how they move around them and understand better. Biko this kind gist they cause vawulence sometimes. Me likely

Sheggz can’t pick on Adekunle anymore cos it’s not just him. Unless he has something else against him.

My sentiment exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.