Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,520 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2013710 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I can’t stop laughing at my enemies!
Lmao!
Rapist FC 1
Pigna FC 1

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
EmmyCC:

Ewwwwww! These Groovy FC get bad mouth o.
I swear!!!
They are merciless!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
switlily25:
So phyna don finally run mad?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a disgraceful weena!
Tueh!
Is she the first and only BBN weena?
Efe won and never had beef with no one!
Miracle won and went MIA!
Mercy only had beef with Tacha but she handled it with well.
Laycon managed his fame well and made peace with Erica!
Whitemoney also handled his fame well and avoided drama at all costs but phyna is the lowest of the lows!
Tueh!
How can you have problems with almost all the housemates?
How can dare you post disturbing comments on you page and curse people at every slightest opportunity?
Shebi another reality show is coming up soon,she’ll soon be humble!
Now I see why brands are avoiding her like a leper!
Tueh!
She's been looking for the opportunity to get physical with someone since Beauty ignored her she now wants to try Daniella's brother.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Too many incels in this forum are waiting for BBNaija party nights since they suffer social anxiety.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
EmmyCC:

She's been looking for the opportunity to get physical with someone since Beauty ignored her she now wants to try Daniella's brother.
Lol…don’t mind her.
She thinks she can bully anyone and threaten them with violence.Daniella’s brother will disfigure her face,if she tries anything stupid!
She’s just doing all these things to get attention but what she fails to realize is that,no reputable brand would want to associate with an erratic ghetto bitch like her!
Shebi BBN Titan is almost here?
Most of her fans will move on and she’ll be all alone.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Smoothgio:

I want to counter this post badly but i cant and when i get back from my social media break and really get to the root of this issue,i will come back to either agree or counter you
Go get to the root and feel free to counter if u come up with something superior to my findings!! I enjoy intelligent debates! This matter is way deeper than u think!! Daniella and Phyna go still fight this out physically Sha!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
EmmyCC:
But it's Styrese that's here looking for her attention and posting her pictures up and down. That's dangerous obsession if you ask me.
She goes to Styrese mentions more than he does to her which automatically defeats ur claims!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kikikikiki grin grin grin
So our resident mad woman is angry with Daniella just because she rejected Adekuku the old impotent grandpa both in and out of the show grin grin cheesy

Leave Daniella be!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
A frustrated and mentally unstable yaba left patient calling someone else “mad” has to be the wildest thing I’ve read on Obasanjo’s internet today. The irony!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
rainluv:
Kikikikiki grin grin grin
So our resident mad woman is angry with Daniella just because she rejected Adekuku the old impotent grandpa both in and out of the show grin grin cheesy

Leave Daniella be!
U are the mad woman with maggots allover that Daniella rejected tongue tongue Hohoho God of Kabiyesi pass u cheesy Daniella posted immidiately to disgrace u tongue tongue She can't wait for Kabiyesi to propose to her tongue tongue
ntoooor ikpuru fc tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
QueenSindel:
U have no right to tell him how to celebrate his win that ur fave can never achieve!!
U have been celebrating hermes being with an ordinary minor how much more someone that people awarded for adding value to their lives!!
U are blessed my darling always neutral and standing for the truth kiss The barren goat and it's likes don see oba!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Meanwhile Kabiyesi Man of the year is still tormenting these his captives and am here for it cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oh chimoooo!!!
This is too much for rapist FC!
Chai!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
switlily25:
Oh chimoooo!!!
This is too much for rapist FC!
Chai!
Hohoho Nothing can be worse than this tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Iyele go dey cry every night going through this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy no wonder he keeps fermenting from head to toe no matter the planet he runs to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
If u like go sambisa go cook tweets about Kabiyesi
Him and his family are super blessed not cursed like this tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mua I be proud rapist supporter I chest am wellacheesy cheesy Until a living thing comes out to point fingers tongue tongue

Unlike these ones already paying for all their numerous atrocities cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy both physically and spiritually cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hohohohohohohohohohohoho

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
U are the mad woman with maggots allover that Daniella rejected tongue tongue Hohoho God of Kabiyesi pass u cheesy Daniella posted immidiately to disgrace u tongue tongue She can't wait for Kabiyesi to propose to her tongue tongue
ntoooor ikpuru fc tongue tongue

Propose Keh?
Quit setting Adekuku up for further rejects and embarrassments.. cheesy cheesy grin
Old grandpa might not be able to swallow in more disgraceful outright rejection..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Mua I be proud rapist supporter I chest am wellacheesy cheesy Until a living thing comes out to point fingers tongue tongue

Unlike these ones already paying for all their numerous atrocities cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy both physically and spiritualiy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hohohohohohohohohohohoho

See broad daylight ments nah,..
Who do you this thing? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2022
rainluv:

Propose Keh?
Quit setting Adekuku up for further rejects and embarrassments.. cheesy cheesy grin
Old grandpa might not be able to swallow in more disgraceful outright rejection..
Hoho If u could swallow the embarrassment he gave u the first time to try bribing him again to leave daniella for u with ur ugly bacillary angiomatosis body then he is good to go tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2022
rainluv:

See broad daylight ments nah,..
Who do me this thing? undecided
Na ur mad rapist husband and mama do u tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2022
QueenSindel:
Go get to the root and feel free to counter if u come up with something superior to my findings!! I enjoy intelligent debates! This matter is way deeper than u think!! Daniella and Phyna go still fight this out physically Sha!!
I highly doubt they will go physical

Phyna can be anything (razz,uncouth,stubborn) but one thing i have seen or observed is that she is all talks and no action (Beauty's case is a study point)

And little miss Daniella wouldnt want to soil her reputation like that too.The best way to settle their issue is either talk through it or avoid each other
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Smoothgio:

Phyna can be anything (razz,uncouth,stubborn) but one thing i have seen or observed is that she is all talks and no action (Beauty's case is a study point)

And little miss Daniella wouldnt want to soil her reputation like that too.The best way to settle their issue is either talk through it or avoid each other
Says who!! not when family is involved!!
I look forward to their fight at the reunion grin but why do u think groovy unfollowed bryann what went wrong!! I know groovy and Adekunle were never friends so whether they follow or unfollow each other it's baseless!! Level up may turn out to be the most vawulent reunion housemates are divided!! I expect a battle royal btw Beauty, Adekunle, Bryann,Chichi, Danielle's camp vs Phyna, sheggz , groovy, bella, deji!!
The rest are irrelevant at the reunion!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2022
QueenSindel:
Says who!! not when family is involved!!
I look forward to their fight at the reunion grin but why do u think groovy unfollowed bryann what went wrong!! I know groovy and Adekunle were never friends so whether they follow or unfollow each other it's baseless!! Level up may turn out to be the most vawulent reunion housemates are divided!! I expect a battle royal btw Beauty, Adekunle, Bryann,Chichi, Danielle's camp vs Phyna, sheggz , groovy, bella, deji!!
The rest are irrelevant at the reunion!!!
Yeah,they might get physical at the reunion(Beatrice vs Angel vs Maria last year:::Lucy vs kaisha in 2020) so i will definitely not rule out a fight but they will come around at the end

About Groovy vs Bryann alleged beef,it has brewing since early in the show and i am suprised it took this long to unfollow themselves,Bryann and Groovy has never been on the same vibe length and they only talked cus they were in same level 1 and cus of the Beauty episode
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Smoothgio:

Kikikikiki grin grin cheesy
The agbero can only bark not bite
Very shallow human

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hoho If u could swallow the embarrassment he gave u the first time to try bribing him again to leave daniella for u with ur ugly bacillary angiomatosis body then he is good to go tongue tongue tongue

To even understand your write-ups most times gives me migraines..,I usually skip and pass..all cut and join jargons with no meaning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2022
rainluv:

To even understand your write-ups most times gives me migraines..,I usually skip and pass..all cut and join jargons with no meaning
Imbecilic nkakwu u read and digested it well enough to reply tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Is Phyna still pressing necks??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
U are blessed my darling always neutral and standing for the truth kiss The barren goat and it's likes don see oba!! cheesy
U are amazing dear thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Smoothgio:

Yeah,they might get physical at the reunion(Beatrice vs Angel vs Maria last year:::Lucy vs kaisha in 2020) so i will definitely not rule out a fight but they will come around at the end

About Groovy vs Bryann alleged beef,it has brewing since early in the show and i am suprised it took this long to unfollow themselves,Bryann and Groovy has never been on the same vibe length and they only talked cus they were in same level 1 and cus of the Beauty episode

U Forgot tolanibaj and vee!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Jesu!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
See my baby ogrin kiss
No drama!
No controversies
No bitterness
Pure vibes
A king I Stan!!
https://twitter.com/hermesiyele/status/1604166752946253824?s=46&t=_47sMcnZMDz80ZNdPsS_PA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.