Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1984952 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Who's the guy on brown in between Uti and Groovy?
Hohohohoho Why are u interested in the handsome guy when their are ladies there U castrated Ugly spineless homosexual tongue tongue Styrese was right about u afterall!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hohohohoho Why are u interested in the handsome guy when their are ladies there U castrated Ugly spineless homosexual tongue tongue Styrese was right about u afterall!!
Is he handsome? I didn't notice.
But is that guy an ex HM? Is he what you guys were accusing Hermes of few weeks back? It's like God of Hermes is really working.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

But is that guy an ex HM? Is he what you guys were accusing Hermes of few weeks back? It's like God of Hermes is really working.
Shurrup stinking okpo!!! that guy is a zillion times more handsome than u and all the guys in ur lineage combined tongue Hermes and his mother are still as hopeless as ever with their curse tongue tongue Their prayers are abomination unto God thats why God will never heal them hohohohohohohoho

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Shurrup stinking okpo!!! that guy is a zillion times more handsome than u and ur all the guys in ur lineage combined tongue Hermes and his mother are still as hopeless as ever with their curse tongue tongue Their prayers are abomination unto God thats why God will never heal them hohohohohohohoho
But who's the guy? His face looks familiar.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

But who's the guy? His face looks familiar.
Go to ur father's grave and ask him tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Go to ur father's grave and ask him tongue tongue
Heya. My father is not dead oh. Sorry oh.
He has many years to enjoy in the land of the living in good health and prosperity.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Is it that nobody here knows the guy on brown?
Hehehe. It's like he's not a celebrity like the rest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=EmmyCC post=119307783]
Heya. My father is dead oh. Sorry oh.
/quote]He is a vegetable like u and the Iyeles tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=kUNLEMYBARBECUE post=119307910][/quote]
Sorry dear. Take heart.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Sorry dear.
Sorry for urself tongue tongue invalid family that even God doesn't want to be associated with tueh tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Sorry for urself tongue tongue invalid family that even God doesn't want to be associated with tueh tongue tongue
Is that why nobody knows the guy on brown.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:
Is it that nobody here knows the guy on brown?
Hehehe. It's like he's not a celebrity like the rest.
U go kpeme a gay rapist tongue tongue They are protecting the handsome guy from u tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Is that why nobody knows the guy on brown.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa.
Ur pains are joyful to watch gay rapist tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
U go kpeme a gay rapist tongue tongue They are protecting the handsome guy from u tongue tongue
Call person gay when you no know if na man or woman.
Must be sweet oh.
How many months ago did BBNaija end?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Call person gay when you no know if na man or woman.
Must be sweet oh.
How many months ago did BBNaija end?
ofcourse u are not proud of ur gender emeka okpo as u failed in life as a man!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
ofcourse u are not proud of ur gender emeka okpo as u failed in life as a man!!
Okay, as long as you are referring to Emeka I don't care.
Emeka come and respond.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Okay, as long as you are referring to Emeka I don't care.
Emeka come and respond.
U are the only Emeka okpo here and I puncture that ur useless eyes with my claws!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
U are the only Emeka okpo here and I puncture that ur useless eyes with my claws!!
Emeka Okpo come and answer present oh. Someone wants to puncture your eyes. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Emeka Okpo come and answer present oh. Someone wants to puncture your eyes. grin grin grin
Ur eyes are already punctured and fed to the lizards Emeka okpo tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Ur eyes are already punctured and fed to the lizards Emeka okpo tongue tongue
Sorry for Emeka Okpo then.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Sorry for me Emeka Okpo then.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

So they will not let Beauty be? Nawa o.
They’re mad cos she’s living their fave’s dream!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Yes Congratulations to them all especially the Man of the year tongue I can't believe miserable Iyeles have still not healed hohohohohohohohoho tongue tongue
SMH
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

Giddem!!!!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Shurrup stinking okpo!!! that guy is a zillion times more handsome than u and all the guys in ur lineage combined tongue Hermes and his mother are still as hopeless as ever with their curse tongue tongue Their prayers are abomination unto God thats why God will never heal them hohohohohohohoho
Hermes is ‘ugly’ but Allyson dumped Adekunle and grabbed him like hot akara!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:36am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

Hermes is ‘ugly’ and Allyson pitied him
Lmao!
Shuttup that ur rotten maggots mouth ozu in prison!! On the first day who did she choose and reject btw Adekunle and Hermes!! Adekunle dumped her so Hermes would not commit suicide or u think ur ugly ojuju would have stood a single chance with her if Adekunle really wanted the jinxed obaseki!! All Adekunle's fans including me went to the mountain to pray for him to not see anything good in her and dump her before she drags him down with her ill luck and our prayers were answered with Jara sef cos she took her darkness to ur ugly corpse and both got flushed out of the show in no time!!!!
tongue tongue as if that was not enough she still discarded ur bag of worworness akpa njo and u his miserable dead tribe outside after rendering him completely useless in the house hohohohohoho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

SMH
E PAIN AM OLORIBURUKU !!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Smoothgio:

abuja lifestyle is quite expensive

even though lagos is terrific and noisy,i prefer staying in lekki and v.i to maitama and co
True but Eni lives in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2022
meobizy:
Too many incels in this forum are waiting for BBNaija party nights since they suffer social anxiety.
Are you not an incel
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Who's the guy on brown in between Uti and Groovy?
And how does this correlate to the group picture i posted undecided For a guy Ur obssession for Ade is foolish!! While their are ladies in this photo ur focus is on a man look I advice u not to try anything funny with him to avoid getting paralyzed by his punches as I don't think he rolls that way!! I have no cocksucking details on him like the people I posted and he has a very strong personality to be coaxed easily !!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Are you not an incel
I’d disappear into the crowd if I was.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

Hermes is ‘ugly’ but Allyson dumped Adekunle and grabbed him like hot akara!
Lmao!
No right thinking lady with a functioning eyes will See Adekunle and go for hermes on a first meeting if the two guys are kept side by side!!
Allyson did exactly that in the first week or u think we have forgotten how she rejected hermes that first week because she was interested in Adekunle!! Even chomzy was disgusted when he approached her!!
The first person that was choosen was the major love interest everyother thing is an afterthought!!
Just like how groovy dated beauty before phyna!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.