Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1984712 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You are absolutely correct.
Most of these models and beauty queens are emotionally unstable due to the trauma they must have faced in order to thrive in their careers.
I pity them sha…
That is why they should read contracts, word to word and have a competent lawyer (who have their full interests at heart) to put them through on terms that they don't understand. Desperation is a powerful weapon used against them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shey una hear khalid....he says he himself kills in silence ...that Hermes knows What's up...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol, not everyone enjoys Sheggz British accent. I don't, besides he switched accents yesterday which shows he can also use naija accent.
safarigirl:

There is nothing bad in having Igbo accent

Everybody is here, enjoying Sheggz British accent, and calling Diana's French accent cute, but Bella's Igbo accent is 'bad'

One day, una go talk wetin dey really worry una for this country.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:

Really ? Maybe those closer to 30...not the very young ones

Dem no wan know which age.

Anyway, they should enjoy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hahaha, I don't. I have Nigerian accent. Ebot.
UnIimitedGrace:
you wey get Akwa Ibom accent nkor?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

There is nothing bad in having Igbo accent

Everybody is here, enjoying Sheggz British accent, and calling Diana's French accent cute, but Bella's Igbo accent is 'bad'

One day, una go talk wetin dey really worry una for this country.
God bless you for this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Adekunle and Allyson= Eric and Lilo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
missidy:
Lol, not everyone enjoys Sheggz British accent. I don't, besides he switched accents yesterday which shows he can also use naija accent.

Enough people do.

But you saying LMAO to mock Bella and her Igbo accent, then saying "her brother has a clean accent, I don't know why her own is so bad", that's bad of you.

We should be mindful of the things we promote. This is the same thing Adekunle, Hermes and co were speaking on, that colonialism has caused us to feel shame over things that we should be prideful of.

Stop shaming people because their accent is not as nice as colonialism approves of.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Titaniumental:

Adekunle is even inconsiquential in the scheme of things, reason why we nor dey even look him pathetic simplistic attitude in the Wakanda Kingdom ruled by Allyson
Jesu!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

You seem to have a limited knowledge of Igbo girls.

Her hard exterior is that. She's probably modelled after her mother. I constantly said she reminds me of an older Igbo woman, she sounds exactly like them.

And they can be aggressive like that. I do not think she has limited exposure, in what sense do you mean? Because this girl is a princess and has traveled to multiple countries over the years.

She's to an extent, a socialite in Nigeria.

So, what do you mean limited exposure? In what exactly? And how does it affect being posh?

And how does that justify your statement that she is a waste of pretty face? Wetin bring that talk? Why would you say such a thing?

U can grow up in the states or Europe and have limited exposure. Go and research what being exposed is all about. So it's not by visiting different countries. U can be in one country all ur life and be more exposed than the person that has travelled about. The world is now a global village , exposure isn't by physical travel.

Pretty face wasting means with that pretty face...the personality isn't there to match it.

Shey u want make I talk...I don talk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alwaysachick:
Adekunle and Allyson= Eric and Lilo

Lol

Progress..

We now have...

Tobi and CeeC

Ozo and Nengi

Eric and Lilo.

Na only Khaniella be authentic ship, the rest, we have seen them before.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnIimitedGrace: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
missidy:
Hahaha, I don't. I have Nigerian accent. Ebot.
you think I don't know you?
Make i post your picture for here shock you?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:

U can grow up in the states or Europe and have limited exposure. Go and research what being exposed is all about. So it's not by visiting different countries. U can be in one country all ur life and be more exposed than the person that has travelled about. The world is now a global village , exposure isn't by physical travel.

Pretty face wasting means with that pretty face...the personality isn't there to match it.

Shey u want make I talk...I don talk.

You don talk wetin no make sense.

I been know say your talk no get head, same as the one wey you say Bryann no dey intelligent been no get head.

Enjoy Bella as she no dey posh and exposed enough for you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
So biggy called illebaye while she was sleeping and none of the girls beside her woke her up?
Na wa…the street is not friendly!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zudd:
Ladies and Gent on board our Shella ship,we may be having another Teddy A and Bambam kinda Ship here o...... Marriage straight

Not romantic angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Lol

Progress..

We now have...

Tobi and CeeC

Ozo and Nengi

Eric and Lilo.

Na only Khaniella be authentic ship, the rest, we have seen them before.

Why is is it authentic? They all want exposue and know shipping is the best way to get airtime.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Not the Hms shipping Bella and Sheggz grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dannyxy:
Daniella and Khalid went from friendship to building something that might really last , they would probably not stay long in the game, though I feel Daniella will luckily make finals .

Thier ship is the closest to how things should be..
Why are you so desperate to impose their shipment on us?
Na by force?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whatever. So far as you have an accent, people will always refer to it. Even Nigerians abroad are always reminded that the have an accent. Anybody that can't take the comment of "they have an accent" should close their mouth then. I didn't mock her, I stated a fact.
safarigirl:

Enough people do.

But you saying LMAO to mock Bella and her Igbo accent, then saying "her brother has a clean accent, I don't know why her own is so bad", that's bad of you.

We should be mindful of the things we promote. This is the same thing Adekunle, Hermes and co were speaking on, that colonialism has caused us to feel shame over things that we should be prideful of.

Stop shaming people because their accent is not as nice as colonialism approves of.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:
So biggy called illebaye while she was sleeping and none of the girls beside her woke her up?
Na wa…the street is not friendly!
I was shocked. Because i was like didn't they hear biggie call her the first time?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oshokhai69:

She’s closer to 40 than 30 lipsrsealed
Dannyxy come and see the Diana you want for bryann.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
missidy:
Whatever. So far as you have an accent, people will always refer to it. Even Nigerians abroad are always reminded that the have an accent. Anybody that can't take the comment of "they have an accent" should close their mouth then. I didn't mock her, I stated a fact.
You mocked her. You said her accent is bad. Don't try to change what you said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
We are already talking about phone passwords,haaa kiss kiss kiss

https://twitter.com/i/status/1554531192824815619

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Her curves are not showing under sheets,so she looks like a mangrin

You are wicked o!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
The way this week dey phyna fit top oo

She dey receive votes wotowoto, Khalid may come second, people don't really like amaka
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
this ilebaye na Ghanaian or she grew up in Ghana?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I agree! Shekpe ruined island with this love rubbish!!! That mumu love voodoo penetrated him first and he is fast spreading it to other island men angry his matter no concern me o!! But am on my way to another world now to ensure Promising Star Adekunle is free from Wakanda!! I don't just like desperate hoes that dim people's Star!! Either that house is merged for other ladies to try there luck too or Wakanda must be thrown out!!
Kwa kwa kwa
Are you blaming Allyson for Adekunle’s uselessness?
Lmao!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

You don talk wetin no make sense.

I been know say your talk no get head, same as the one wey you say Bryann no dey intelligent been no get head.

Enjoy Bella as she no dey posh and exposed enough for you.

Lool...why r u being insultive tho ?

Na so the thing pain u? Loool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who no like better things grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ilebaye's DS

How are you?

To be sincere, she's not fine. She's just there. She's not really feeling today.

Why?

Her week has just been crazy annoying, but still calm. Starting from Sunday, with the warning she got, then her issue with Beauty, their argument, and her attitude. She will hopefully be fine tomorrow.

Thoughts on Saturday's events?

The party was fun, as well as the After party. It was lit and exciting. Then when she went to her room, she had issues with Beauty. She can't really remember what happened or what started the beef. She asks if she should gist Biggie about it. He answers maybe some other time.

Thoughts on Modella?

She hasn't really sat down to talk to her one on one. She feels she is calm. She wasn't really in the mood when she first came, but she seems cool. She hasn't started feeling the vibes yet.

Do you think she is a threat?

No

Thoughts on Deji?

She thinks he is nice, because he came to say hi and gave her a hug. He's nice and friendly.

Thoughts on the week's Task?

Her own part is fun. She likes her part. It's kind of stressful, but she likes sporty and fun stuff. She thinks it will come out fine and good and interesting.

Thoughts on Level 2's HoH game loss?

To be sincere, she does not know. She thinks it is chance and luck. She feels when they keep their heads down, and continue working hard, maybe things will get better. She thinks it is just luck. Sometimes, they play around too much, so, when it is time to sit up, they are unable to. She thinks sometimes they do too much and think they know too much, but if they settle down and listen to instructions, they could win.

How would she have nominated if she was on Level 1?

She would only nominate the people that are not threats, and then afterwards, nominate the threats, so, they can fight the battle together.

Who would she have nominated?

She would have nominated Amaka, PharmSavi, Groovy, Daniella and maybe Christy O.

Was she surprised by yesterday's nominees?

She was surprised by Khalid's nomination.

Anything Else?

Yes, but like Biggie said, some other time. So, she will leave it till when Biggie is ready

*End of DS*

Such a nice, brief DS

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
UncannyGenius:
That is why they should read contracts, word to word and have a competent lawyer (who have their full interests at heart) to put them through on terms that they don't understand. Desperation is a powerful weapon used against them.
You know how desperation can lead someone into a life of slavery
That’s why models,beauty queens,music artistes and actresses who have influential parents or handlers are respected in the entertainment industry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.