Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1984727 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
The only one legged professional footballer
Parkview mandem
Shekpe grin !!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:

Lool...why r u being insultive tho ?

Na so the thing pain u? Loool

I wasn't being insultive.

I just said the talk no get head. I stated an opinion after reading your reason that was not really a reason.

If you feel insulted by it, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Look at my girls.. Amaka and Christy O. I'm starting to like Phyna and Ilebaye.
My girls and adopted girls sitting together.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Modella?
Finally!!!
Let me know what she has upstairsgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol. Post it, like I care. Go to Facebook and get it. See something o, like I ever hid my identity here or I know you from anywhere. I am kuku a fine girl so my pictures might just get me a suitor here since I am single. Please after this person has posted my pics, only serious guys should send me pm abeg.
UnIimitedGrace:
you think I don't know you?
Make i post your picture for here shock you?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Why is is it authentic? They all want exposue and know shipping is the best way to get airtime.

It is authentic, because we do not have a past ship to compare it to yet
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:

Since u want to go this route ...let me whine u small....

Na yorubas be the Elite of this country na...so no be our fault.....exposure ti po ju

Loooooool

u forgot the add what u truly are - backstabbing, skull mining, sophisticated accomodators.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You know how desperation can lead someone into a life of slavery
That’s why models,beauty queens,music artistes and actresses who have influential parents or handlers are respected in the entertainment industry.
True. That is why Davido preferred to sign in his elder's brother's HNK label before forming his own, DMW.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Modella has the best shape for the ladies this season...Babe be looking like she was specially molded.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biggie don give Modella misson
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
thatigboman1:
Yoruba people sef with their ultra tribalism.
Anything yoruba is the best, the smartest, the only one that will cling it, the one that will be saved, the yoruba demon, the this and that. Ultra rubbish.
They are doing it in the political sphere right now and are disgracing themselves there upandan.
And they always bring same nonsense into bbnaja. Always selling dummies.
Bedridden, hair losing, very dark, very ugly, very short, ikorodu underbridge cultist and rapist, chicken bone, senseless laycon is the most intelligent.
Fraudulent, empty brain fraudster lolu is the smartest.
Now, fati bombom, professional footballer with no named club, knee broken, Bella's lapdog sheggz is the smartest. Absolute nonsense.
I like Adekunle shaa, they call him the most handsome, which obviously is not true, but I let that one pass.
Biggie called the top 3 to compete for HOH task yesterday, as Dotun was the only yoruba, they came out in full force, that dotun will win the head of house joor. And the dotun ended up winning tail of house.
Nonsense.
Your dedication over the years is unmatched

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:
Shey una hear khalid....he says he himself kills in silence ...that Hermes knows What's up...

He also dies in silence too... undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mj245: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Modella has a mission now, what I like to see grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Are you blaming Allyson for Adekunle’s uselessness?
Lmao!
Abeg , who looks more useless? Allysyn can even join hermes and they both can become uselesser

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
bukolaademi001:
I was shocked. Because i was like didn't they hear biggie call her the first time?
Beauty has already poisoned their minds against her,so I’m not surprised.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Munzy14:
Modella has the best shape for the ladies this season...Babe be looking like she was specially molded.
Omo..
I agree with you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

It is the most headless ship in that entire house.

Everytime I look at them, I just remember he is a Muslim guy and she is a Christian girl, and it will only last as long as he can enjoy himself with her. Then he will go on to marry his fellow Muslim girl, possibly one that his parents have already kept aside for him.

Ahnahn? In this age Safari..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

You are wicked o!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Big brother has asked Modella to scatter ships grin
Say the people shipping have lost sight of why they came here.
Modella abeg move to Groovy this night. grin I want to see something grin you have big brother's full backing grin

Big brother had to remind her that she is a fake Housemate when she talking about why it would be hard to break Daniella's ship as Daniella was her first friend here.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
thatigboman1:
u forgot the add what u truly are - backstabbing, skull mining, sophisticated accomodators.

You're a renowned tribalist.
You need banning
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Modella should start from beauty and groovygrin
Let me see somethinggrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
mj245:
Modella has a mission now, what I like to see grin
What is her mission, I just tuned in now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Modella's DS

How are you?

Very well, she is fine, thanks.

First impressions of fellow HMs?

Her first impression wasn't so good, because the housemates were tense due to looming evictions. She was not initially welcomed and she had to tell them she was the new housemate when she entered. Also, coming on the show the second week, she assumed people must have bonded, so, she was willing to vibe with whatever she met. The impression wasn't so good, but it has gotten better

Big Brother has a mission for Modella.

It seems there has been a lot of shipping and Housemates have lost focus for what brought them here. Can she do Big Brother a favour and rock a boat or two?

Yes, she can do the favour and try. She feels it may be kind of hard with Khalid because Daniella was her first friend and the first person she really vibed with, but she can do Big Brother the favour

She can do whatever she has to do, as long as it is not violent

He reminds her she is playing as a fake housemate and cannot be evicted.

To nominations, was she surprised by yesterday?

The housemates had already predicted they would be nominated. Aside Christy O and Amaka, the others saw theirs coming. They thought Christy O was too quiet, and they had assumed the threats would be nominated. Everyone was down afterwards, but the spirits have been lifted.

Anything Else?

Her birthday is next week Monday. She would like to enjoy it, even though the house will be in battle mode because of their HoH games. She is also trying to settle in well, even though others have already found their friends and such.

Biggie asks her to focus on her mission and they will talk about her birthday some other time

*End of DS*

PS: why is it Khaniella ship she wants to scatter? She no see Greauty make Beauty pluck her eye? grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Richardonald:
The way this week dey phyna fit top oo

She dey receive votes wotowoto, Khalid may come second, people don't really like amaka
You’re not wronggrin
I think Amaka,cyph and Christy o will leave on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
This modella no be like who go fit carry out this task

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Modella should start from beauty and groovygrin
Let me see somethinggrin

I can't wait grin
Hope she can execute that task perfectly but with Beauty attitude I fear she might be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Modella started talking about birthday party next week Monday and big brother had to tell her to focus on her mission and leave birthday matter.
This one she only talked about Khalid and Daniella, I hope she remembered Groovy and Beauty?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
kendrick93:

Omo..
I agree with you
cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
MizzD:

Ahnahn? In this age Safari..

Yes.

Na experience make me dey look am like that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnIimitedGrace: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
missidy:
Lol. Post it, like I care. Go to Facebook and get it. Idongesit is my name. Onna lga, akwaibom. See something o, like I ever hid my identity here or I know you from anywhere. I am kuku a fine girl so my pictures might just get me a suitor her since I am single. Please after this person has posted my pics, only serious guys should send me pm abeg.
afo ado namesake adiaha eka mi.
I wasn't serious, I was just joking.
By the way, mkpa mma yak itang iko ke private cos mme yem e settle down isua mi by God's grace and mme yem partner
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
This Adelysson convo is boring pro max, ahn ahn, I was struggling to grasp what they are on about

I prefer to watch shella 100*

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.