Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India (15889 Views)

Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Igbos always reppin' naija in Asian prisons...kudos!! Igbos to the world!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by adiori0303: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2022
It was bobo chicago cartel.
They wan outshine bobo chicago ni
Crazy retarded fellows undecided angry
Come online to spew trash
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Embarrassing Nigeria,too bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2022
But if na Tinubu/yoruba matter now..them go gather en mass cry full thread..Awon eniyan Pablo Escobar..
Fearyourcreator:

It shows they are much on NL ... Seun supposed get location and tribe scanner... To delete their accounts... They should go and create their forum... Many of them too much here .... Na so so abuse them sabi... See as them vacate the thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by naija4life247: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:
Capital of Anambra - Mumbai prison.

This one fear me. That's how Peter Pandora Obituary developed Anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by naija4life247: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2022
uvie66:
Who can solve this equation for me.
COCAINE+ASIAN COUNTRY= ?

Peter Pandora Obituary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by naija4life247: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary's boys raising money for 2023 election campaign

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by gaskiyamagana: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
uvie66:
COCAINE+ASIAN COUNTRY= ?
Biafdrugra Nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Oxala: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/nigerian-national-arrested-with-cocaine-worth-n126m-in-india-2.html

Even the Indians must have noticed that Nigerian drug mules are always from a particular tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Subsidywise20:
As usual the bigots have arrived.

At the end, crime exists in every tribe, race, nation.

ostrich bury its head in sand, what are you waiting for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
ostrich bury its head in sand, what are you waiting for?

If you want to hate people from any tribe, be my guest.

As for me, I have no hatred or bitterness towards any one on basis of tribe or race.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by ridbell01(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2022
I dont even know what to write when I saw the name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Elidrisy20: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2022
Chineke
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Levels1(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/nigerian-national-arrested-with-cocaine-worth-n126m-in-india-2.html

I said it even before opening the news.

Like have always been saying we need disintegration into 3 as one section of the country are always in the news for bad imagine of this nation thereby creating bad tag on the rest.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by shantti(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2022
My Igbo brothers bikozianunu stop this nah. Abegi

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by saintrow1: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Peter obi's men, they need the money to keep funding ipob and doomed Nigerian youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by VEHINTOLAR: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Chukwuma Nwaeke,the great developer himself ! OBIdient criminal from alaigbo,we hail thee !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by cosmos1440: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2022
uvie66:
COCAINE+ASIAN COUNTRY= Biafra

Na dem
Ndi developers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Fearyourcreator: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Favorolasupo:
But if na Tinubu/yoruba matter now..them go gather en mass cry full thread..Awon eniyan Pablo Escobar..
To me ooo... Imo Hausa people better pass Igbo people ... They hate a lot and very arrogant... They won't repair their own but sabi point to another...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by GeneralPula: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Imagine. Things like this makes shipping process from India cumbersome atimes. We buy and ship from India so we know what we pass through atimes.

Imagine this.

Igbos have destroyed Nigeria beyond limit.

Right from Nnamdi Azikwe till date.

The only solution is they should eradicate them or else..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Fearyourcreator: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Favorolasupo:
To me ooo... Imo Hausa people better pass Igbo people ... They hate a lot and very arrogant... They won't repair their own but sabi point to another..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by VEHINTOLAR: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Subsidywise20:

If you want to hate people from any tribe, be my guest.

As for me, I have no hatred or bitterness towards any one on basis of tribe or race.

Can you explain this please ? It seems contradictory to your stance here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Can you explain this please ? It seems contradictory to your stance here.

So condeming anti-ibo bigotry on this thread constitues hate?

Right....

You people are free to hate Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas ,etc. I don't.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by cosmos1440: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Oxala:

Even the Indians must have noticed that Nigerian drug mules are always from a particular tribe

Of course they already know, and not only India, but all the countries in Southeast Asia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Bangladesh and even Sri Lanka, they easily identify igbos and profile them separately.
Charity they say, begins at home. But with these nkpuru-nmiri people, it is criminality begins at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Abi..no ethnic group is as hypocritical/arrogant as the Igbos..
Fearyourcreator:

To me ooo... Imo Hausa people better pass Igbo people ... They hate a lot and very arrogant... They won't repair their own but sabi point to another..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by winj3: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Described simply as Nigerian!
IGBOs make up about 15% of Nigeria's population but responsible for 90% of crimes involving the country globally!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Scholes007(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2022
superlanny:
There is something really wrong somewhere that my people from the SouthEast are not willing to address or accept. Rather than get agitated and offended by what clearly is a monopoly of prolific drug trafficking, my people must start to look themselves in the mirror and stop giving the country a bad image outside.

Sometimes I really don't blame them, our leader are the epitome of shamelessness and failure, in as much, we as a people must desist from all sorts of bad acts that brings a bad reputation to the good people of Nigeria.

Southeast and it's people must address this problem before many of it's youths are jailed languishing in prisons all across Asia and the rest of the world.
How do you know he is from SE??
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Beegrace: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2022
They will avoid this thread like plague..�
georjay:

Developers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by kolamilan(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2022
PETER PAN PEOPLE. Why always you guys. Won fi shey yin ni...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In Delhi For Supplying Drugs / Nigerians Want Miyetti Allah Banned — Poll / We Only Defraud Greedy People - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.