Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,988 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India (15894 Views)

Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by femijay8271(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Patrickker:
They are leplesenting us well. Home and abload.

Iwo bobo yi, o gbadu o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Fearyourcreator: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Abi..no ethnic group is as hypocritical/arrogant as the Igbos..
Lolzzzx... I have done business with Hausa Igbo youruba ... Hausa still the best... Most are very straight forward

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

To me ooo... Imo Hausa people better pass Igbo people ... They hate a lot and very arrogant... They won't repair their own but sabi point to another..
yh...true dat
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Transcriber: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Richie8701:
I'm happy that this is on a Nigerian platform because a lot of Nigerians who are well-behaved in their own country go to other countries and shame their own country, for example I'm a South African and I always see Nigerians betting on sports and taking girls out on lunch dates so I ask you where do you think this money is coming from? You know you have yahoo boys, money ritualists and all of this nonsense exclusively in your country so why are you defending people who should not be defended in the first place
I think you should focus on removing sa from the rape capital of the world status and stop wasting time on a Nigerian forum

SA is not holier than Nigeria
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Transcriber: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Igbo elders should talk about this issue, this is getting out of hand undecided

Sergio101 sergio201 abi?
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by edosignature(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
The name *Chukwuma Nwaeke* said it all.

Just give it to them.

Meanwhile...

Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Transcriber:
I think you should focus on removing sa from the rape capital of the world status and stop wasting time on a Nigerian forum

SA is not holier than Nigeria
Or HIV/AIDS capital of the world..
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by tyinfinity: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peter obi is on his way to India to release him
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Wwwq: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Kajaard: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Chukwuma Nwaeke give it to these people tongue

They are very well known to be importer and

exporters world wide undecided tongue.

They are very hardworking people cheesy

Busy DEVELOPING the world cheesy
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by sreamsense: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Even before I opened the thread, I already knew common name in Biafra land will be seen. Guess what, I was right. If prisoners are allowed to vote, Obi may win 2023 election because many potential obi voters are many across worldwide prisons, though; it sounds unfortunate, but that reality on ground
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Justnewsng(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Drunk housewife recorded LIVE as she allows her stepdaughter to suckk her tot0

�������
https:///freakynaij/100
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by placeofallure(f): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
uvie66:
Who can solve this equation for me.
COCAINE+ASIAN COUNTRY= ?

IGBO AMAKA grin

I opened the thread to confirm and truly, I was not disappointed grin

They will not remember to come and do OBIDIENT on this thread. It's either their fingers are paining them or their phone battery don die. Awon elelesinrin!
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by placeofallure(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Subsidywise20:
As usual the bigots have arrived.

At the end, crime exists in every tribe, race, nation.

Don't!

Just don't!

Some people seem to have forgotten that crime has no ethnicity when they start ranting skull miner and Afonja all over the place!

Take your sermon outta here please.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
achymmania:
This one is not obidient

Taaa its dem obident brothers, drug smuggling and organ trafficking will be legalized when he becomes president.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by bigman001(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
uvie66:
Who can solve this equation for me.
COCAINE+ASIAN COUNTRY= ?
= DEATH
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
placeofallure:

Don't!

Just don't!

Some people seem to have forgotten that crime has no ethnicity when they start ranting skull miner and Afonja all over the place!

Take your sermon outta here please.

I said what I said. If you can't live with it, then it's yer business.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Subsidywise20:

If you want to hate people from any tribe, be my guest.

As for me, I have no hatred or bitterness towards any one on basis of tribe or race.

Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Her Brother's Police Wife Of Attacking Her With Teargas (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp / Driver Masterminds Boss’ Kidnap Over Failure To Get Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.