Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? (785 Views)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / What Are Some Of The Issues To Be Discussed During Courtship ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by Vide(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hello,

I have this lady I am thinking of advancing our relationship into something stronger union. It all seems well and going smoothly but like they say "life ain't a bed of roses"
What must I seek to see / know / discussed / agreed with this lady before the nuts are tied. Your meaningful contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by tpia5: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
whatever's important to you both.
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by Vide(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2011
@tpia
whatever's important to you both. == to me I guess Love, Family, Friendship, strong and active Spiritual/religious view, leaving a life of purpose. I dunno know if am answering you right. What do you think?
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by horny4u(f): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
children , finances, values, faith , se.x, food, location, belief system, moral barometers etc, If any of this is not similar in taste then, on your own
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by pendo89(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
seriously? are u ready
nway horny4 u gave you tips.
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by alstarmayo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
If you dont know what to discuss with your wife to be, then u are probably not ripe enough for marriage
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by Mynd44: 3:52am On Jul 27, 2011
You should draw a "TIMETABLE" on nyashing
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by 190: 3:57am On Jul 27, 2011
^abi

Morning - Do[i][/i]y
Afternoon - Mis[i]si[/i]onary
Evening - Posi[i]tio[/i]n 69

Add DRY FASTING SKIN-TO incase of public holidays  wink wink
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by claremont(m): 3:59am On Jul 27, 2011
horny4u:

children , finances, values, faith , se.x, food, location, belief system, moral barometers etc, If any of this is not similar in taste then, on your own
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by 190: 4:02am On Jul 27, 2011
claremont:

shocked shocked shocked
undecided
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by tpia5: 4:10am On Jul 27, 2011
Vide:

to me I guess Love, Family, Friendship, strong and active Spiritual/religious view, leaving a life of purpose. I dunno know if am answering you right. What do you think?

yes, but its not about what's important to me.

its what you and your fiancee consider important- such as the things you listed above.

everyone has different interests. For some, its sex alone while for others the list is longer.
Re: What Must Be Discussed Or Agreed With A Wife To Be? by 190: 4:13am On Jul 27, 2011
^Tpia whats your list angry angry

if u like ignore me - na your eye grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Hatred. / Nl Help Pls / The Optimist Or Pessimist: Which Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.