Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 (3046 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good day nairalanders, please don't mind my typo errors in this write up but read throutgh it and learn from my experience with this criminal.
On Tuesday July 5th, a good Samaritan sent me an Airtel airtime of five thousand naira to eat cos I don't have a job, so instead of eating with the money I decided to use the money to complete the payment of the fake driver license pending the time I will afford the original one, as I can't afford the original one for now. This is because someone promised to get me a forklift operator job which will required the driver license even if it's fake one. That's what led to my decision as I can't continue begging around to eat.
So on the same July 5th, I contacted this moniker on nairaland (MICHEAL346) in order to sell the said airtime to him for cash because he claimed to be dealing in such. Below are the links to some of his topic on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/6872109/buy-excess-phone-airtime-affordable

https://www.nairaland.com/7040655/make-1-withdraw-immediately-bank

https://www.nairaland.com/6872102/12-3-years-facebook-twitter

https://www.nairaland.com/6009411/advertise-over-5000-buying-whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/7026335/free-whatsapp-training-how-setup

Here is also the screenshot of our chats on WhatsApp: wink

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Remaining screenshot

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by ShenTeh(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is the real taste of scam.

I have no apologies for you, as you were also trying to scam someone to employ you with a fake licence.

You are not a better criminal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
I don't know if it's out of expected sympathy you are telling the world that you want to use the money for a fake ID,what effontrey,you did not only shoot yourself on the leg,but successfully gained no single pity here.

Your matter is like reporting to the police that you were scammed for a money you want to use to purchase a gun,like who the fu**k even asked you that part grin

Both of you are actually scammers , you want to use a fake driver's license to work,interesting.

Unrelated tho, but who sends money for food through airtime in this day and time?, when he/she can simply ask for an account number,you want to eat ,yet; okay with loosing 1k out of 4k against a POS transfer of just 100 even if you don't have a bank account, who's on nairaland that doesn't have a bank account ffs angry

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Remaining ones, since then he refused to pick my calls and reply my messages.

Michael you and your unborn generations will die of hunger, as you return me back to square one.

Fellow nairalanders, avoid this moniker for your own good. MICHEAL346 is a criminal. Please mods help push to the front page for more views.

Thank you.

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by NobleSeed(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
the scammer got scammed grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by princeade86(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sorry ooooo. Mod, straight to fp
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Sirchef: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thanks for sharing. Eye opener
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
haykayneyo:
Good day nairalanders, please don't mind my typo errors in this write up but read throutgh it and learn from my experience with this criminal.
On Tuesday July 5th, a good Samaritan sent me an Airtel airtime of five thousand naira to eat cos I don't have a job, so instead of eating with the money I decided to use the money to complete the payment of the fake driver license pending the time I will afford the original one, as I can't afford the original one for now. This is because someone promised to get me a forklift operator job which will required the driver license even if it's fake one. That's what led to my decision as I can't continue begging around to eat.
So on the same July 5th, I contacted this moniker on nairaland (MICHEAL346) in order to sell the said airtime to him for cash because he claimed to be dealing in such. Below are the links to some of his topic on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/6872109/buy-excess-phone-airtime-affordable

https://www.nairaland.com/7040655/make-1-withdraw-immediately-bank

https://www.nairaland.com/6872102/12-3-years-facebook-twitter

https://www.nairaland.com/6009411/advertise-over-5000-buying-whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/7026335/free-whatsapp-training-how-setup

Here is also the screenshot of our chats on WhatsApp: wink

I would have credited you with 5000 naira now to your account, But Since it was meant for fake driver's license, I'm off.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Toktee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
BritishNaija:

I would have credited you with 5000 naira now to your account, But Since it was meant for fake driver's license, I'm off.
Dear sir, but he explained that he cannot afford the original one na, even the 4k someone send it him.... this is what the country has turned us into.
Just help him if you can pls.

What he planned to do is better that stealing na.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Toktee:
Dear sir, but he explained that he cannot afford the original one na, even the 4k someone send it him.... this is what the country has turned us into.
Just help him if you can pls.

What he planned to do is better that stealing na.

That does not give him the right to subscribe to fraud, and also exposing on here, I can't be accessory to that.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Toktee(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
BritishNaija:

That does not give hin Right to subscribe to fraud, and also exposing on here, I can't be accessory to that.
Hmmm, is ok
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
BritishNaija:

That does not give hin Right to subscribe to fraud, and also exposing on here, I can't be accessory to that.

Hi bro, it's not that I subscribed to fraud it's cause of my situattion and it's only for the time that I will afford the original one, at least to get the job first. Hunger is much.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Lampy336: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Help him if you can , may God replenish your pocket if you do..

Leave does that are not ready to help but given an excuse because of using money that someone sent him through recharge card and sold it off to a nairaland scammer to get a fake drivers licence for a job simply because he can't or not ready to help..

Kudos to him for been open minded without lies here..

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by faithfull18(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Contact Airtel on Twitter and share screenshots.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
faithfull18:
Contact Airtel on Twitter and share screenshots.

I contacted them but they said it can't be reversed except the receiver send it back willingly.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Thomthom(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
haykayneyo:
Remaining ones, since then he refused to pick my calls and reply my messages.

Michael you and your unborn generations will die of hunger, as you return me back to square one.

Fellow nairalanders, avoid this moniker for your own good. MICHEAL346 is a criminal. Please mods help push to the front page for more views.

Thank you.
Its because you Dnt listen to advice not to transact business on Nairaland.. All the Business of recharge card, digital skill this and that are all fake... they only want you to send money, wants they get the money, Oyo is your case..
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Didijiji: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Send him his money you wicked soul
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by faithfull18(f): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Thomthom:
Its because you Dnt listen to advice not to transact business on Nairaland.. All the Business of recharge card, digital skill this and that are all fake... they only want you to send money, wants they get the money, Oyo is your case..
I don't agree entirely to this. I sell on NL and I have and will never scam anybody. Now, how to spot the real ones is quite easy. I do airtime to cash at a much higher rate. How people seem to fall for scammers more is what I don't understand.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by faithfull18(f): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022
haykayneyo:

I contacted them but they said it can't be reversed except the receiver send it back willingly.
Chat me up on Whatsapp, you can also call them, I mean their customer care number.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

That does not give him the right to subscribe to fraud, and also exposing on here, I can't be accessory to that.
shutup.. are u not a scammer too like me or u think we have forgotten ur uk scamming tactics. Fool claiming to want to help. Idiot

6 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2022
samuel051:
shutup.. are u not a scammer too like me or u think we have forgotten ur uk scamming tactics. Fool claiming to want to help. Idiot

What did he do? , cos I have an intending business with him , thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by BenDrickz(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2022
In vector voice
"Even dey Scammers are getting scammed nowadays "
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Lamella66: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2022
BritishNaija:

Get lost you fool. You acting as if you're not a Nigerian. Want to form patriotic citizen. Someone came out clean of wanting buy the fake one for now because he wants to secure the job and can't afford the original for now. You want to hold him with that and use him to shine and feel bossy here. You're very stupid. Foolish idiot acting wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by MarianaTrench: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
haykayneyo:

Hi bro, it's not that I subscribed to fraud it's cause of my situattion and it's only for the time that I will afford the original one, at least to get the job first. Hunger is much.

Sorry about your loss
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2022
MarianaTrench:

Sorry about your loss

Thank you, everyone one should be aware of that criminal.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThinkWISELY:

What did he do? , cos I have an intending business with him , thank you.
Better flex ur money than giving it to that scammer that almost pulled a fast one here on nairaland. He is a notorious scammer and fraudster like myself. Just beware.
The link below is to the thread he almost pulled a perfect scam but was bursted,he is here claiming saint because someone came out clean on needing help. Just the typical Nigerian mentality.

https://www.nairaland.com/6516978/please-there-remmitance-still-send

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lamella66:

Get lost you fool. You acting as if you're not a Nigerian. Want to form patriotic citizen. Someone came out clean of wanting buy the fake one for now because he wants to secure the job and can't afford the original for now. You want to hold him with that and use him to shine and feel bossy here. You're very stupid. Foolish idiot acting wise.
If the OP didn't added that part "fake license" he wouldn't help anyways, just for show.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
samuel051:
Better flex ur money than giving it to that scammer that almost pulled a fast one here on nairaland. He is a notorious scammer and fraudster like myself. Just beware.
The link below is to the thread he almost pulled a perfect scam but was bursted,he is here claiming saint because someone came out clean on needing help. Just the typical Nigerian mentality.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Treadway: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
samuel051:

correct guy. There was something off-putting about his post that sent off sparks that he isn't an upstanding guy as he is touting himself to be. See judgement on top 'phantom' 5k.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by IamCeazer(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
na so dem scam me FB of 12 years.
e pain me no b small, and I needed that money urgently, a life was almost lost cus of 5k. chai 9ja don spoil finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Turpin Dead And Obituary, Made Her Lesbian Lover Murder Her Husband / Deadly Female IPOB Terrorist Amaka Busted (video, Photos) / Naijauto.com The Paladise Of 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.