Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,799 members, 7,915,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 (3086 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Take the name you paid cash to, to your village shrine and the rest will be history
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by NaijaCover(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
For Your Airtime To Cash, Any Network

Get In Touch With . COM
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quim2: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
ShenTeh:
This is the real taste of scam.

I have no apologies for you, as you were also trying to scam someone to employ you with a fake licence.

You are not a better criminal.

Fake drivers license is issued by the government .

It's called fake cos you don't need to know how to drive to get it. LGAs issue it

Mumu
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quim2: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

I would have credited you with 5000 naira now to your account, But Since it was meant for fake driver's license, I'm off.

That ID is issued by the government legit. It's a cheap opinion for the poor who only need their ID verified in banks etc

If not for it I'll never have gotten my first job online.

Now I have a digital passport that cost me over 85k in Abuja
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
samuel051:
s

You don't have sense,I actually missed this your post because was busy. Are you crying that I sold laptop to another NL instead of you? You do nof have sense because if you do: You should know I conduct business on NL with members off the radar.

I have now As of yesterday done more than 20m worth of deals with members here without making a fuss about it. My kind of business is, if you can't trust me, I can't trust you too.

Get pained the more. If he did not put fake license, I would have helped, take it or leave it.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by ShenTeh(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Quim2:

Fake drivers license is issued by the government .

It's called fake cos you don't need to know how to drive to get it. LGAs issue it

Mumu

But for the recalcitrant goat that you are, your absentee brain should have told you to verify what fraud and scam mean, and compare what you have written. No, you'd rather tag people you don't know on the internet as mumu.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Quim2:

That ID is issued by the government legit. It's a cheap opinion for the poor who only need their ID verified in banks etc

If not for it I'll never have gotten my first job online.

Now I have a digital passport that cost me over 85k in Abuja

For the fact that he state it openly is irritating. And be wary of using fake IDs.

Wait, Do you mean Government now issues fake IDs?
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Addme: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

For the fact that he state it openly is irritating. And be wary of using fake IDs.

So you actually would have preferred he lied openly. Now I see why Nigeria is retrogressing.
The fact that he stated it openly should have been an opener for his.genuiness.
On your question, Yes, government now issue it. You can even get it in L.G pending when you'll get the original.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

So you actually would have preferred he lied openly. Now I see why Nigeria is retrogressing.
The fact that he stated it openly should have been an opener for his.genuiness.
On your question, Yes, government now issue it. You can even get it in L.G pending when you'll get the original.

I do not understand, If Goverment issues such, It can't be fake. I'm confuse here.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quim2: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

The local government is where you get within a few days.

They will tell you themselves and it will pass every legal check except VIO and that of other traffic regulatory bodies
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quim2: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

I do not understand, If Goverment issues such, It can't be fake. I'm confuse here.

Go to any government secretariat and ask to take drivers license. When you hear 30k complain and say you just need it for bank verification. they will then show you the office where you can take the fake one that cost between 5 to 10k
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Quim2:

The local government is where you get within a few days.

They will tell you themselves and it will pass every legal check except VIO and that of other traffic regulatory bodies

Then It's not fake, instead for use in Opening bank accounts and other ID related applications, except for driving.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Quim2:

Go to any government secretariat and ask to take drivers license. When you hear 30k complain and say you just need it for bank verification. they will then show you the office where you can take the fake one that cost between 5 to 10k

Then Nigeria is really gone. If that is the case, Then persons at the top knew and are benefiting from it.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quim2: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

Then It's not fake, instead for use in Opening bank accounts and other ID related applications, except for driving.

Well,than an apology to the opportunity might be in order from you.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by iamme1234(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol i no know say mugu still full this nairaland so like this oooooooo
This na grade one omo ase
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Quicksilver5: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

I would have credited you with 5000 naira now to your account, But Since it was meant for fake driver's license, I'm off.
oga you can help, I'm need to get back on my bisuness
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nostring: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

You don't have sense,I actually missed this your post because was busy. Are you crying that I sold laptop to another NL instead of you? You do nof have sense because if you do: You should know I conduct business on NL with members off the radar.

I have now As of yesterday done more than 20m worth of deals with members here without making a fuss about it. My kind of business is, if you can't trust me, I can't trust you too.

Get pained the more. If he did not put fake license, I would have helped, take it or leave it.
oya young millionaire cool...ignore the guy calling u a scammer, Send d guy d 5k tongue
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Nostring:
oya young millionaire cool...ignore the guy calling u a scammer, Send d guy d 5k tongue

I can still send him 5k Since someone else have explained better. This site is full of Kids nowadays. I could remember when the CBN enacted a bill that frustrated the way i used to send money Back home to my aged mum, I opened a thread hear asking for assistance, i really got mocked and call all sorts of names, But thanks to a member that decided to helped out. My mum will be relocated to the UK this month.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 2:54am On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

Idiot, do I look like who priced market from u or ur kolo don enter gear 3 ni
20m kill ur scammer life there, If Dem sell ur family past and future, e no amount to 130k.. u are a thief who tried to scam and was bursted mumu.. laptop kill u there, do I look like someone who buys things from online talkless of a scammer like u, u must have missed where I still casted u as a scammer last year.. Arindi
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 3:02am On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

I can still send him 5k Since someone else have explained better. This site is full of Kids nowadays. I could remember when the CBN enacted a bill that frustrated the way i used to send money Back home to my aged mum, I opened a thread hear asking for assistance, i really got mocked and call all sorts of names, But thanks to a member that decided to helped out. My mum will be relocated to the UK this month.
shut up criminal, why did the people u mentioned helped u didn't come out to testify, now it's laptop u sell and doing 20m deals on nairaland, u no longer working in the oil rig in britain grin grin grin

Na goat u be if u think everyone is dumb like u, na better HDMI cable Dem suppose flog u for ur slacked unshaved balls, akpa..

If this one see 10k cash, him sense no go enter offline mode. Small thief

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by zaza1955: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2022
IamCeazer:
na so dem scam me FB of 12 years.
e pain me no b small, and I needed that money urgently, a life was almost lost cus of 5k. chai 9ja don spoil finish

For more crime news, visit https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=samuel051 post=114612592]/quote]

You cast me? You must be a confirmed Mumu. People who I do business with don't need to validate me on here because of one Stupid sad slowpoke you are, As a matter of fact have Seen me replying your Dumb posts and have advised me to stop replying or Paying attention to hungry mofo like you.
As Im, My weekly earnings alone can feed and Train or pay School fees of 8 members of your Family for complete a year with a lot of changes spared, You can do the maths.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nostring: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

abeg ignore them , send him pls
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Nostring:
Sure. Op quote me with your account number.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=BritishNaija post=114613144][/quote] grin grin grin idiot, u are no longer working in the oil rig but doing 20m business and selling laptop grin grin grin grin grin

You must be a fool to think everyone is foolish like ur family members..

Your scam thread is there for everyone to see and I will continue to call u out till someone who you claimed helped you out comes forward to prove it.. fool

If u like try to avoid d conversation by ignoring, I will not stop calling u out.. goat

Post 200k screenshot of any transaction as at last week.. cow

Fhuck outta here dumbo

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

Sure. Op quote me with your account number.

It will go a long way, I appreciate

Opay

Thanks.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Nostring:
dat guy dey hungry grin grin grin
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2022
haykayneyo:

Opay

Thanks.

Can opay be found in the bank app? Reply Asap.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
samuel051:
dat guy dey hungry grin grin grin

First pic, Observe My wardrobe, That louis vuitton bag can pay your monthly for 2years and with changes left to feed you for another year.

Number two pics.I need a house toilet cleaner in my london home, Try secure A visa first, I promise you the job is all yours. I do pay you 300 British pounds per week just to be clearning my toilet daily. Clown
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by samuel051: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

First pic, Observe My wardrobe, That louis vuitton bag can pay your monthly for 2years and with changes left to feed you for another year.

Number two pics.I need a house toilet cleaner in my london home, Try secure A visa first, I promise you the job is all yours. I do pay you 300 British pounds per week just to be clearning my toilet daily. Clown
idiot, if u can't upload a screenshot of 200k within the last 3days bearing ur name, u re nothing but a cheap scammer and a petty thief.. u must think everyone is stupid like ur fraudulent family

grin grin grin everyone is a billionaire on nairaland, including hungry muffins and puffins like this scarecrow of tattered rags.. Arindi grin grin grin
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by haykayneyo: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

Can opay be found in the bank app? Reply Asap.

Yes
Re: I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
haykayneyo:

Opay

Thanks.

Done. I did you 5100 so you can send the Clown samuel above 100 for mb, I think he needs it lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps To Intensify Collaboration Towards A Safer / VIDEO: Woman Strips Naked, Jumps On Police Car After Leaving Court For Breaching / Top 5 Mass Murders In Nigerian History (Gore )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.