Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) (995 Views)

Drivers, What Does This Hand Signal Means? (pictured) / Taxi drivers, What Do You Do To Forgotten Items When You Can't Trace The Owner? / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by Bekeey: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Forwards or Backwards?

Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by MITCHELL96: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Backwards, You're going to cut in left fully so the front left tyre will ride on the egde of that gutter, That's all!

4 Likes

Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by VeryWickedMan: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wait patiently for LASTMA to come tow it
Settle them & drive home

4 Likes

Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by DriverX: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
That car is a front wheel drive. You go forward but turn the steering all the way to the right. Depress the accelerator.
Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Wait patiently for LASTMA to come tow it
Settle them & drive home
LMAO....

Waiting for the full blown vawulence on this thread....we need something to make us laugh with all the nonsense, hardship and economic destruction this present buhari maladministration has installed as their change mantra....@Moderators like Lalasticlala , Dominique, Mynd44 and Seun Osewa...please FP for more comments.
This morning I got a call from a friend in Lagos that he needs my link in order to travel to Seychelles...a very promising chap considering such I had to do a 1hour motivation heart to heart interactive session with him before we concluded on a better action he accepted to take.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by Alvin007: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Backwards a lil, then, forward while turning your steering wheel fully to the right.
Or simply undo what you did to get there.

1 Like

Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by nurey(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
I would leave the car there and buy another

1 Like

Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by buygala(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bekeey:
Forwards or Backwards?

Get some guys to help me lift front of vehicle by right fender side and position it some inches further to the right, while the rear tyres are still where they are in the picture.. That way, vehicle is positioned away from that pit...Then I simply turn steering full right and zoom off smiley

Motor now don too cost make I use motor dey play hide and seek with pit sad
Re: Professional Drivers, What's The Next Step???(photo) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Do the opposite of whatever you did to get there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Manual Transmission Is Multi Tasking And For Suffer Head People. / Awoof Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.