Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (52973 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by namo77: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Reno dey insult people left and right… now small heat Dey touch am, he Dey cry… I never see anything, whatever you sow, you will reap

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DWickedLandLord: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Another multi platinum thread with Obi's name attached.

Simply The Show

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Goodman247: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Useless man
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by toplinetrtrend: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

Buhari murdered corpers because he lost election in 2011
Did you hold him responsible for that?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by HilcomTech(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
moshino:

How many people were massacred inside a church in Owo, who did it? How many armed bandits did amotekun people apprehend, were they Igbos? To cure your sickness, first properly diagnose the sickness and cause.

Tribal bigotry and hatred is a deadly disease of the soul, first it clouds your reasoning and judgment, incapacitate you, takes over your soul, inevitable end follows slowly thereafter.

YUU are too bigoted and full of toxic hatred for others and it has totally blinded YUU to see what you just typed. Do you have any proof that the armed bandits that killed the Owo church members are not Igbos? If history is anything to go by, then we would suspect Igbos as they are the only ones to have massacred their own people in a Catholic church in a town called Ozubulu in Anambra state. I remember this was how YUU BIGOTS concluded the killers were Fulani only for us to later find out it was a drugs deal gone wrong among Igbos in South Africa that spilled to Anambra.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DOM7: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Crying baby! Looking for sympathy and soft landing! All this while did Peter Obi know you exist? You report them to him and he did nothing are you kidding me? Which house or street will Peter Obi start appealing to people? Did Peter Obi know the number of people supporting him? The man state categorically nobody should abuse for his sake, the other day is praying mat and beer with his name can he control all these?the answer is no Mr Reno! Reap what you sow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:

You people. You people! Oga be calming down.

Have you heard or read where Obi replied any of these people using his name to catch cruise?? That was what I meant.

Is he still the one handling Obi's social media account? Obi just no send the guy.

So take a chill pill and stop hyperventilating. If chill pill no work, corn and cassava dey.

I give no damn, stop hating Tinubu and Yoruba and I will take more than chill pill
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Wwwq: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by God1stson(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.
They should proscribe Obidients as a terrorist organization. Their vawulence is causing Trojan virus on corrupt and selfish leaders.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I give no damn, stop hating Tinubu and Yoruba and I will take more than chill pill

Bro, I'm not like you. I'm not like the average nairlander you find here.

I don't do that hate and ethnoreligious thing you guys do. You can go through my posts on nairaland.

All I'm concerned about is competence, equity and fairness.

I have never hated any tribe

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Freeman50(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
You mean he makes his money from Twitter?
kenedy175:

He must be going through alot now.

If they eventually ban him from Twitter, that means he'll go hungry oo
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Freeman50:
You mean he makes his money from Twitter?

I really don't know. But I know he's a media aid. He's being paid for the work he does. What he's currently doing maybe what he was asked to do by PDP since he's more like one of their media spoke persons
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:

Bro, I'm not like you. I'm not like the average nairlander you find here.

I don't do that hate and ethnoreligious thing you guys do. You can go through my posts on nairaland.

All I'm concerned about is competence, equity and fairness.

I have never hated any tribe

so what make PO competent and make Tinubu incompetent? explain

Anambra didn't turn to Abu Dhabi under his watch and when he left, so what's the fuss about that motivational speaker?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

so what make PO competent and make Tinubu incompetent? explain

Anambra didn't turn to Abu Dhabi under his watch and when he left, so what's the fuss about that motivational speaker?

Neither did Lagos turn into Dubai under Tinubu's watch.

APC has failed in all ramifications. Tinubu is the national leader of the failed party. Tinubu brought In Buhari who's undoubtedly the worst president the country has seen. What good could come out from APC and Tinubu??

What Nigeria need now is someone who could end this corruption, and a major way of doing this is to cut cost of governance. This is what Obi has done before. If cost of governance decreases, economy improves. If economy improves, security will improve.

Obi is in his early 60s. Please we need competent and strong willed people. What did Tinubu go to do in France for 2 weeks?? Nobody knows what he and Atiku have been doing abroad for 2 weeks now. I'm sure they were fixing their health. I'm not trying to talk down on ones health, afterall we all will grow old one day and may have one of these degenerative illnesses. Tinubu is clearly not fit.

It's really surprising knowing how bad this government did and some people still want them to continue. It shocks me

We need someone with that vision, plan and idea. Obi and Datti have all of that.

Apart from all of these, the odds aren't even in APCs favor. Why do you think they wanted to make Lawan the consensus candidate? Tinubu's feeling of entitlement is what have put APC in the current tight position they are in. The issue of all this Muslim/Muslim ticket wouldn't have come up. And truth be told, Tinubu is unpopular in the core North. He won't inherit Buhari's votes. I'm not saying Obi is popular in the core north either

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:

Neither did Lagos turn into Dubai under Tinubu's watch.

APC has failed in all ramifications. Tinubu is the national leader of the failed party. Tinubu brought In Buhari who's undoubtedly the worst president the country has seen. What good could come out from APC and Tinubu??

What Nigeria need now is someone who could end this corruption, and a major way of doing this is to cut cost of governance. This is what Obi has done before. If cost of governance decreases, economy improves. If economy improves, security will improve.

Obi is in his early 60s. Please we need competent and strong willed people. What did Tinubu go to do in France for 2 weeks?? Nobody knows what he and Atiku have been doing abroad for 2 weeks now. I'm sure they were fixing their health. I'm not trying to talk down on ones health, afterall we all will grow old one day and may have one of these degenerative illnesses. Tinubu is clearly not fit.

It's really surprising knowing how bad this government did and some people still want them to continue. It shocks me

We need someone with that vision, plan and idea. Obi and Datti have all of that.

Apart from all of these, the odds aren't even in APCs favor. Why do you think they wanted to make Lawan the consensus candidate? Tinubu's feeling of entitlement is what have put APC in the current tight position they are in. The issue of all this Muslim/Muslim ticket wouldn't have come up. And truth be told, Tinubu is unpopular in the core North. He won't inherit Buhari's votes. I'm not saying Obi is popular in the core north either

pity obi is the least candidate to contest with, stop making noise

do you even have PVC? online bull dog
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

pity obi is the least candidate to contest with, stop making noise

do you even have PVC? online bull dog

I thought I was talking to someone that has sense. I didn't insult you, but you went ahead to insult me.

I was expecting to have a reasonable discussion with you, but seems I was asking for what you can't give. Lol

When they insult you guys now, you'll begin to cry wolf.

This clearly shows you have absolutely nothing to say but to keep supporting someone you know has nothing to offer. It's a pity.

I won't insult you. A wise man once said "never wrestle with a pig, it gets mud all over you and the pig likes it".

I have my PVC!!

Now run along son.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:

I thought I was talking to someone that has sense. I didn't insult you, but you went ahead to insult me.

I was expecting to have a reasonable discussion with you, but seems I was asking for what you can't give. Lol

When they insult you guys now, you'll begin to cry wolf.

This clearly shows you have absolutely nothing to say but to keep supporting someone you know has nothing to offer. It's a pity.

I won't insult you. A wise man once said "never wrestle with a pig, it gets mud all over you and the pig likes it".

I have my PVC!!

Now run along son.

attach your PVC noise maker

you think na this your incoherent gibberish go elect Pity obi?

dumb people
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Waterbear(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:
Reno nothing do you bro. I had said it here severally Obi will never rule Nigeria and his motherfuckers supporters can not do nada, I'm in Abuja let them come I'm on ground for them it's been long time I have be looking for where to showcase my training for heads to rolls let them come it would be the most single bloodiest attack in Nigeria history.

Dem think say dem dey craze dem go know say craze get seniority.

You instigate a fight, when you get it, don't play the victim card, you have no idea the kind of people online..
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Abdogood(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
And you dey run ur mouth any how. Small liver e no get.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by infogeneral: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Interesting! So Reno is now afraid of his online warriors he used to instigate.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by elvin4drums(m): 4:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Wow, can’t believe I thought this Reno man was a very reasonable fellow all this while… politics and shocking people!! ��‍♂️
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by ameh43: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Ignored....... double standard man....
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by AlphaTaikun: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.