Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,910 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:43 PM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (53017 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by bizzibodi(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno if anything happens to you na yo fault be that!Yo blood will be upon you own big head!!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by lomprico(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
But Reno you have been harassing Obi since he made his intentions, he even left pdp for you and you still refused to allow him rest. If you stop harassing him, his fans will leave you also

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by proprince(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
I initially thought reno had sense, didnt know guy was paid by tinubu and atiku to pull obi down. You are just an idiot who reasons and lie like a todle. I spit at your face reno the bastard. Abeg wen u dey enter naija, make we sitdown talk small
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by topoftheworld(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
How I wish Reno can click nairaland this morning.
Guys its Ok, Reno will learn a lesson soon.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Sunnydoo: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Am not a fan of any of these presidential aspirants, but what I learnt about OBI, is not a good testimony.
Why will he order a church to be closed,because the priest said what he knows about him, can't we say the truth anymore?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by obadfirst: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunnydoo:
Am not a fan of any of these presidential aspirants, but what I learnt about OBI, is not a good testimony.
Why will he order a church to be closed,because the priest said what he knows about him, can't we say the truth anymore?

The last time I checked Obi is not in government, and his party is not the ruling party, more over it's the leadership of the Church that has the power to close than any of it's branch.
So why blame and bring Obi in to this?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by essentialone(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Please what village does Reno Omokri come from and where does his family members live here in Nigeria? We want to go and greet them.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by coolGodwyn(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely Presidents advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by storm001(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Anybody who is against the success of Nigeria will collect wotowoto.

Reno since you are bent of bringing more doom to Nigerians from abroad in the name of Atiku, you go collect more than threat.

Never will affliction rise again.

Peter Obi we know.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kefe4wealth: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2022
All these itsekiri blood, like to cause crises. You carry una misbehavior character for delta state go national. Hw market Reno
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by emmadejust(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2022
You called yourself the tormentor & table shaker to other people life & office , but u don't want to feel the same trouble u give out
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by PointZerom: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Throwback: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2022
ambience:
i see what u did there comrade grin

There is no government anymore. Those who should be government have become mere bystanders, expressing shock at events that should be under their control.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by jrusky(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2022
007Marvel:

But honestly e get where dem be buy this bad belly from?

It's a curse on them. Heaven laid the curse on them from creation. Bro I'm from thar region but I have never be in same page with the because of their bad belle towards everybody and they hate me for this and I give no shit or care.

Pls how can I just be hating verybody for doing me no wrong? I can't. They have tried everything to coined me into their hateful gene I refused them bluntly. Bro its so annoying.

I have many childhood friends who are Yorubas, Edos, igala, kogi, Hausa and we have be friends all along for years till today how do they expect me to hate Yoruba or Edo or Igala etc when they do nothing wrong to me pls how?

Bro its a curse on them this same bad belle led to civil war, this same bad belle brought the bitch Kanu on board, this same bad belle brought Ekpa, this same bad belle make my tribe thei most ingrate tribe in Nigeria, help them or accommodate then they will turn back to call you dirty, fool, idiot etc.

Bro its a curse they are carrying and I rejected that curse. My younger bro want to marry Edo lady 3 years ago bro come and see how they kicked, calling Edo all kinds of evil names I had to banned them from my fathers compound or I will shot them to death and I mean it. Na army born me I be army flesh and blood myself cos na barracks I grew.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Abdu81: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

It's a curse on them. Heaven laid the curse on them from creation. Bro I'm from thar region but I have never be in same page with the because of their bad belle towards everybody and they hate me for this and I give no shit or care.

Pls how can I just be hating verybody for doing me no wrong? I can't. They have tried everything to coined me into their hateful gene I refused them bluntly. Bro its so annoying.

I have many childhood friends who are Yorubas, Edos, igala, kogi, Hausa and we have be friends all along for years till today how do they expect me to hate Yoruba or Edo or Igala etc when they do nothing wrong to me pls how?

Bro its a curse on them this same bad belle led to civil war, this same bad belle brought the bitch Kanu on board, this same bad belle brought Ekpa, this same bad belle make my tribe thei most ingrate tribe in Nigeria, help them or accommodate then they will turn back to call you dirty, fool, idiot etc.

Bro its a curse they are carrying and I rejected that curse. My younger bro want to marry Edo lady 3 years ago bro come and see how they kicked, calling Edo all kinds of evil names I had to banned them from my fathers compound or I will shot them to death and I mean it. Na army born me I be army flesh and blood myself cos na barracks I grew.
prodigality is a choice.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by chiedozie198100: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2022
All of a sudden fani kayode doesn't talk again. wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dangermouse(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Antai123:

Well spoken!, We look forward to your actions. Meanwhile take your time sir, to study the incident.
We are on top of the situations and no stone would be left unturned in unravelling the perpetrators of these dastardly act.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by skybeauty(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno is very cunning. You see how he indirectly accused Peter Obi of being in support of Unknown gunmen. Reno needs to banned from Twitter. I dont know what people gain by sowing hatred in the name of politics.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Onedance: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Chai this is like giving buhari his own medicine grin

dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:
What will happen if you campaign for your candidate without trying to incite violence against another candidate?

Reno hardly talks about Atiku, but always talks trash about Obi. This is what happens when you can't market your candidate.

The sweet thing is that Obi doesn't even know if he exists. Reno keeps whining like a child

Obi doesn't know he exist yet he said he's the handler of PO social media handle

you people dey think at all? if Obi didn't know him then how did he get his social media account to handle?

you people keep hyping this your fourth candidate
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by PHOTSEE(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Leave the useless fool, he thinks this is youtube were he sale's his shity books on Amazon kp. Shit, the movement is bigger then dreams. Better be obident.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Obiorahpcfg: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2022
I used to see you as a very responsible man without knowing you are such a good for nothing idiot!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by franudi: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2022
This man is a fo*lish man. He has been insulting Mr. Peter Obi and he was ignored. Now the Obidents are paying him with his own coins he is crying.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Obi doesn't know he exist yet he said he's the handler of PO social media handle

you people dey think at all? if Obi didn't know him then how did he get his social media account to handle?

you people keep hyping this your fourth candidate

You people. You people! Oga be calming down.

Have you heard or read where Obi replied any of these people using his name to catch cruise?? That was what I meant.

Is he still the one handling Obi's social media account? Obi just no send the guy.

So take a chill pill and stop hyperventilating. If chill pill no work, corn and cassava dey.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by PHOTSEE(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:

We are on top of the situations and no stone would be left unturned in unravelling the perpetrators of these dastardly act.

Sir, what have you and your hourable house of Representatives , the presidency who are active and solely ready to cut the mass, put in places as measures?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ezmans: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.
and the perpetrators I'll be smoke out and face the full wrath of the law

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Idadurun: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
@Reno Omokri. See more and talk less. That's makes you more sense. Stop been loquacious in everything you see or perceive.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by igbsam(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2022
You go still collect reno
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Josywhyte: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

Keep quiet my friend. Na Obi threaten directly? When him been dey condemn Obi and dey tarnish him(Obi) image up and down,dey misyan anyhow u no tell am to stop. Na just dis small cough wey some people for social media na the okoko Reno dey begin shive like fowl wey get flu. How fight wan take reach am America wey him dey so?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dangermouse(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Sir, what have you and your hourable house of Representatives , the presidency who are active and solely ready to cut the mass, put in places as measures?

The security apparatus has been ordered to fish out the perpetrators.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:

Everything nice... apart from Bandits... the real word is Terrorists.... unleashing terror mayhem destruction anywhere they go..
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by lizychimamanda(f): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
This vawulence high comrd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.