Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,911 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (53017 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Greenlight123: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:

What goes around surely comes around grin
the government should take heart

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Adonispco: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

Nothing has happened to the sycophant yet; He is already defecating in his pant.
Now to you whom am quoting; go and hold Bubu for thousands killed by his fanatical bitter supporters in the North during the times He lost elections.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
my prayers are let gunmen kill you first, then we'll await what the world will do, Abe of Japan was killed, the world has only be sending condolences to Japan, who is useless Reno that the world never even recognize sef. Anything that will stop nigeria from rest , must be destroy
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by SaintLucia: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Deji Adeyanju, Obi Pandora, Remo Omokri, Sowore, Abati all supported IPOB and ESN just because of their hatred for Buhari and Jagaban. Now the monsters they created and hailed are now hunting them because one of their sponsors and supporters is now a candidate for the 2023 presidential election. Obi Pandora now want to contest to become a president in the ZOO.

Jagaban is the candidate of Nigeria, Nigerians will not vote for a terrorist candidate and Nigerians will not vote for a candidate that see nothing wrong in SIT AT HOME every Monday when we are suppose to be at work.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DKM123: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2022
DKM123:
Manipulative emotional blackmail!

For someone that faced the man who is at the seat of power with all the strong forces threatening his life and that of his family. Someone that faced APC and thier evul machineries including Bokoharam and even what some extremists will consider blasphemy against thier religion but never came to cry out that his family is being threatened because he knows his family is well hidden and can't be traced.

Yet it is common Obi supporters that he is now crying wants to kill his family. Lol.

If you CANNOT SEE THROUGH HIS EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL, then you are not very smart. If you cannot see he is using psychological warfare to CUNNINGLY manipulate the public to H@TE A GOOD MAN LIKE OBI, then you are quite unintelligent..RENO IS A BAD HUMAN and will go to any length to deceive Nigerians as long as his bread is buttered. Such a sly deceptive human. Smh

Omockery doesn't care about Nigerians and that is you and I. He doesn't care for what is best for the country. All the selfish man cares about is his stomach and how much his principal pays even if Niger!a burns. Even if you and I burns!

Youths Wake Up!

It is how the BIGGEST TROLL and CYBER BULLY on social media who BLOCKS anyone with a divergent view and does those his nonsense 'dear....." Now thinks he has the moral capacity to call anyone a troll because they replied his EXTREMIST VIEWS THAT IS TRYING TO BRING HATE TO A GOOD MAN HE HAS BEEN TROLLING AND CAUSE THE DEATH OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. What an IRONY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by godliman: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.
We the common masses are also on top of the situation and will leave no stone unturned to bring the perpetrators of the dastardly acts to book.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by benjanny(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Osetigo
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Excellency23(f): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno receiving vawulence wotowoto, oga no be only you sabi vawulence. Receive it in peace shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Chronicbeggers: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.
Have you hold your president responsible for how many lives killed by the bandits including your people? Stupid bandit and tribalistic efulefu
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by TruthinAction: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2022
I think Reno should just take a break. He talks too much.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Benwallt(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2022
uzernamme:
Lemme get this straight. Those times you went full-on attack on Buhari, petitioned El-rufai banned from traveling, attacked Tinubu even jabbed @ Tonto dike, etc. you meant to say your life wasn't on the verge of emergency? Like none of them wasn't waiting for you to step foot here and it's game over for you. Now the table's turned and you're playing the victim? At the comfort of your base outside the country, saying your life is in danger?

I by no means support online trolls and attacks but these write-ups are nothing more than a direct accusation & attack on PO. This guy is straight-up delusional, feeds off of the attention and plays mind games. He used this petition against him as a perfect avenue to demonize PO in favor of Atiku or whoever he favors.
When he was saying trash about other ppl everybody was cheering him on they tag him "brilliant and painstaking " now he is on overdrive on a perceived favourite the inebriated kangaroos now see him as evil.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Powersurge: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno, like Fanikayode, isa man without honor. No integrity. He can do anything for money. People without honor repulse me. Stvpid idiots!

uzernamme:
Lemme get this straight. Those times you went full-on attack on Buhari, petitioned El-rufai banned from traveling, attacked Tinubu even jabbed @ Tonto dike, etc. you meant to say your life wasn't on the verge of emergency? Like none of them wasn't waiting for you to step foot here and it's game over for you. Now the table's turned and you're playing the victim? At the comfort of your base outside the country, saying your life is in danger?

I by no means support online trolls and attacks but these write-ups are nothing more than a direct accusation & attack on PO. This guy is straight-up delusional, feeds off of the attention and plays mind games. He used this petition against him as a perfect avenue to demonize PO in favor of Atiku or whoever he favors.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by jrusky(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Iwanttoto:

I am Igbo, but the truth is that obi's supporters are delusional and all mad. Imagine, I went to an ipob member's house yesterday and this guy tore my clothes and him almost broke my head just because I said Obi wasn't in the right platform to win and that he is overrated. These were the same mad people that accused obi of killing them when he was a governor.

Bro its unbelievable.

On the 4th of this month I said one openly told me here that if I come to the East and vote PDP or APC as Igbo he will kill me imagine on social media saying such though I gave him wotowoto beyond his request and I have told him he should let us meet one on one anywhere of his choice in any part of Nigeria and let's dig it out and see who will die first I'm still waiting for his response till now..................

With Obi upporters behaviour is this the type of youth president we all craved for?

How can we pray God should send apc away and we now replace them with Idi Amin of Uganda supporters template, from frying an yo fire? Mbannu.

We blame Buhari for been brutish but with the Obi template it would be the worst. Bro with their threaten Reno life its game over for Obi because everyone know Reno the way he talks so why going that far threatening his life for saying his political view? But they can insult Buhari, called Tinubu pee Pooh, Atiku sodomite etc.

Bro Obi will never rule Nigeria I have dare any of them I'm in Abuja ready for them as e dey red.

Imagine our region now listed the *First potential terrorist non Islamic region in Africa and the world* just because of all these shameful behaviour a amd yet these bitch are cool about such rank.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kingjis: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

You see how silly you are ,I quest you are a christian or a muslim

What did the bible and even the Koran say about talking to much ? As a man you mind what you say. Think before you talk child
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by riczy(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2022
So watin u say make we do now? Fry fart?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by lhurd: 6:36am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
I think it's time for uncle Reno to shut up and look for something reasonable to do. His attention seeking tactics is becoming ridiculously annoying and stupid.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Teejay13(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Threat serves him right. Reno should learn how to start minding his business.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by membranus: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.

How you go do am? Carry sticks go meet terrorists for forests? Kukuma, I no dey your back.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Bianda24: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Threat to your life? You have not seen nor heard anything. Who are you, Reno? A stubborn flies follow the corpse to the grave. You seem to be jittery, sorry na your case
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by ponyonm: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno is becoming something else. Nobody will hold Obi responsible for anything. Nigerians are tired of the current political ruling class and do not want to hear anything about them. This is why you have young men and women on social media ready to tear down anyone criticizing Obi. Reno should learn that now and know peace.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2022
krokronyash:
Small nyash de shake! grin

cheesy

Krokronyansh grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by walozanga(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Lunatic
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Mrpojj(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:

He said,
Reno should shut up please ,
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by CSTRR: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno will never regain the respect he used to have.

A hopeless conman.

And to think Peter obi actually called him and spoke to him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

Held hold
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by favour32(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno!
Hussle for Atiku ya man neat!
If you think say na to dey form other level say you dey work for Atiku...
hand go meet you o!

Nigeria youths dey vex and you nor fit tell them who to like.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Bigchristo22(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
You need to get sense before it’s too late, someone who has been harassing and bully people with his Twitter handle is now playing a victim
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by HRMK: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2022
AM SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT OMOKRI IS SUCH A SIMPLETON!ALL MOUTH BUT NO GUTS!BIG COWARD!BUHARI DIDNT RAISE ANY ALARM WHEN OMOKRI WAS CHASING HIM ALLOVER THE GLOBE!WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE SHOULD AND MUST BE GOOD FOR THE GANDER!OMOKRI SHOULD KEEP QUIET!HE SHOULD TAKE WHATEVER COMES TO HIM IN GOOD FAITH!HE IS SIMPLY REAPING WHAT HE SOWED!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DMerciful(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2022
I'm from SS even though I'm Igbo.

Can't you see Reno's obsession with Obi?
richie240:
I remember that song:"dem go deny u dem no know u again o, dem go deny u dem no know u again...."

For SEVEN GOOD YEARS when he was attacking buhalli, attacking el-rufai, attacking tilumbu attacking APC etc that time, e be hero, but d moment e come begin speaking out against obi, e don bcom bipolar!

Are se and ss no longer one again?
cool

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by 007Marvel(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:
Reno nothing do you bro. I had said it here severally Obi will never rule Nigeria and his motherfuckers supporters can not do nada, I'm in Abuja let them come I'm on ground for them it's been long time I have be looking for where to showcase my training for heads to rolls let them come it would be the most single bloodiest attack in Nigeria history.

Dem think say dem dey craze dem go know say craze get seniority.

But honestly e get where dem be buy this bad belly from?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by moshino(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
The Pandora criminal has successfully raised a terror group.

I give it to the Hausas. They are the most patients people in Nigeria. After all that Reno Omokri did to them and Buhari. For over 7 years, Reno Omokri in conjunction with IGBOS have been consistently attacking Buhari, the Muslim population and the entire northern Nigeria.

Now just a few month of attacking the Pandora criminal, they are already threatening his life.

How many people were massacred inside a church in Owo, who did it? How many armed bandits did amotekun people apprehend, were they Igbos? To cure your sickness, first properly diagnose the sickness and cause.

Tribal bigotry and hatred is a deadly disease of the soul, first it clouds your reasoning and judgment, incapacitate you, takes over your soul, inevitable end follows slowly thereafter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.