Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,471 members, 7,897,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (52968 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by pacespot(m): 2:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno again
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by BaddestQueen(f): 2:39am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
I'm just getting warmed up, y'all should save your tears for next year. You'd need it, so you don't go crying blood and sputum when the time comes. wink

People who give others Molotov cocktails and expect candies in return. Una never see anything. smiley
always yarning dust in the name of talking.
for your mind now you dey throw e punches
hahahahaha.
see wetin an old man dey do
chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Kingv(m): 2:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

English is not your mate

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by plaindealer: 2:42am On Jul 09, 2022
The Supreme leader of ipobian terrorist forces.

Obi Pandora aka Him Tu Lie...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by 9japride(m): 2:45am On Jul 09, 2022
He's just a internet troll that is frustrated staying in foreign country for so long and unable to travel back to he's country due to a lot of people's yams he has eaten. He should come back to Nigeria and continue he's rubbish trolling. The situation in the country is not a pleasant one these days and you still have the gut to insult the sensibility of the common Nigerian by introducing tribal bigotry to keep them down from moving forward. Such a wicked and mischievous fellow. It will be best he's ignored or better still be ban by twitter to reduce he's negative vibe towards the peace loving people of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by victme1(m): 2:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Who is this leaky mouth Reno. So shameless.
I just dislike his utterances. Very cheap like a drowning man trashing to get hold on something to save his watery mouthed life.

You use to make sense before,
Pls oga Reno let people be.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by olibeans: 2:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno Omokri should grow up and stop behaving like a juvenile delinquent. You did the same thing to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his boys were ignited against you and you started talking trash as you're doing now. Grow up. Miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Then keep your sycophantic buttlicking mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by plaindealer: 2:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Pandora and his vociferous toxic bingo fans act like raging lunatics, they are anti social creeps and dead enders... grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kingxley(m): 3:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.
*Hold
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MacANDIES: 3:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

You must be highly demented to say this.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by NairobiTechNG1: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Premium Wordpress themes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MedicH: 3:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held hold you responsible should anything happen to him.

Learn how to speak correct English first. Your life no go be just agbado and cassava. You need education too

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ever8090: 3:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Na today I know say this Reno na idiot....wetin concern Peter Obi with him rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MedicH: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Hehe

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by joshrooy23(m): 3:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno is an apostle of women, a man who abandoned his wife in Nigeria because of an Ethiopian pussy....He has no right to contribute to political issues because he is not trustworthy and depend on Money from corrupt politicians to keep his Ethiopian woman in love

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by joshrooy23(m): 3:22am On Jul 09, 2022
A man who cannot control his penis has no right to become a pastor and also those who attend Reno omokri church if he has one is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ceejay94: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno is proving himself to be among Nigerians that doesn't wish good for this country. I use to regard him before but not now
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MartinsD12(m): 3:30am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
grin he is now feeling the heat ,oga focus and tell us atiku qualifications, what can he offer , leave peter obi alone , yes Nigeria is been ruled by taxi driver's not pilot , there is a big difference between a taxi driver and a pilot, anyone can become a driver but not everyone will become a pilot, it takes highest level of professionalism and dilegency to become a pilot

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by lexy2014: 3:35am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,

This guy has suddenly made peter obi his life's mission
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Galma7(m): 3:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Sorautical read more https://go.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=451144&brand=fiverrcpa&landingPage=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fiverr.com%2Fshare%2FxeW8qq
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Rebuke: 3:43am On Jul 09, 2022
uzernamme:
Lemme get this straight. Those times you went full-on attack on Buhari, petitioned El-rufai banned from traveling, attacked Tinubu even jabbed @ Tonto dike, etc. you meant to say your life wasn't on the verge of emergency? Like none of them wasn't waiting for you to step foot here and it's game over for you. Now the table's turned and you're playing the victim? At the comfort of your base outside the country, saying your life is in danger?

I by no means support online trolls and attacks but these write-ups are nothing more than a direct accusation & attack on PO. This guy is straight-up delusional, feeds off of the attention and plays mind games. He used this petition against him as a perfect avenue to demonize PO in favor of Atiku or whoever he favors.

I admire yhur writing skill. How yhu put everything together - speaking my mind is unbelievable! Claps.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Olurondo: 3:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno Omokri is an hypocrite!Go to his social media page and you see him praise Atiku Abubakar like anything.He hopes Atiku will win so he will be able to steal from government coffers!Whatever befalls him nobody cares!Anybody that is anti atiku is his enemy.Reno is so unreasonable and unwise!
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Judybash93(m): 3:56am On Jul 09, 2022
If you talk up to a point, you're bound to misyan.... Reno is a compound fool
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Judd007: 3:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Atimes this man sounds like the meaning of hi name in Urhobo language.
The meaning of omokri is goat.
dodgelord:

He said,
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Alpharey: 4:03am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Pandora in the mud. This is just the beginning. grin

Cry me a river. Na him mouth go kill am. Not my beloved Peter Obi. Take a chill pill.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Karemarealty288(m): 4:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

Illiterate....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Alpharey: 4:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
when 2 fools are fighting, I just sit down and watch with pleasure. Reno is a fool. Peteru pandora criminal is a fool. Every single ObidientIpig is a fool.

Keep cursing and wailing. Nigeria must be salvaged, whether you like it or not
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ybaby: 4:14am On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
E neva start, you don shit for pant. grin

Infact na kitchen he shit for
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by ojonugba2014(m): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

Who do u like this
Lmoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.