Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,420 members, 7,964,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (53085 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Alpharey: 4:25am On Jul 09, 2022
This man has been looking for a way to come back to Nigeria to start enjoying government money but he sees Peter Obi as a stumbling block. Reno, you will spend the rest of ya life in exile by your own choice of allies. Keep doing ya sef
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nigerfine3: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:
If obi described himself as a pilot, what did kwankwaso described himself as, A gate man?

Reno must be mad, as a matter of fact it was kwankwaso that was more desperate to be the Pilot, even went as far as saying that Northerners won't vote an Igbo man.

Yet Reno didn't see that one, he just focused on Peter Obi that has not done anything to him, yet expects OBIdients not to focus on his miserable ass?

You all foot soldiers are just too much, I’m in love with every OBIdient foot soldier, we are taking Nigeria back to growth and prosperity irrespective of state and tribe.

I say, make God punish you Reno.

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by nick50(m): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2022
I know it will finally get to this..during the end sars protest our corrupt elites ganged up together n paid thugs to infiltrate the peaceful protest so that the government will find an excuse to kill the youths with police and soldiers..now they have paid thier e thugs to infiltrate the obedient movement n attack people so as to tarnish the good image of Peter obi so he will loose his support from the youths n the poor masses..I can bet you that the same people that say bad things against Peter obi are the same people that attack themselves online too..we the obedient followers are non violent like our candidate Peter obi 'all we demand is a free and fair election and not violence
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by peacettw: 4:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Drama queen. Such a waste of talent
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by greatseed: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Leave Peter alone. Hold us accountable. Why not mention "we"? We are the ones signing the petition. Look our way.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by GardenOfGod(m): 4:49am On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin grin
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.
Mado werey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by HilcomTech(m): 4:49am On Jul 09, 2022
The Pandora criminal has successfully raised a terror group.

I give it to the Hausas. They are the most patients people in Nigeria. After all that Reno Omokri did to them and Buhari. For over 7 years, Reno Omokri in conjunction with IGBOS have been consistently attacking Buhari, the Muslim population and the entire northern Nigeria.

Now just a few month of attacking the Pandora criminal, they are already threatening his life.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by olamike02: 5:03am On Jul 09, 2022
IPOB are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by toprealman: 5:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.
No be only "held you responsible". Only the truth can set you free!
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by toprealman: 5:10am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
The Pandora criminal has successfully raised a terror group.

I give it to the Hausas. They are the most patients people in Nigeria. After all that Reno Omokri did to them and Buhari. For over 7 years, Reno Omokri in conjunction with IGBOS have been consistently attacking Buhari, the Muslim population and the entire northern Nigeria.

Now just a few month of attacking the Pandora criminal, they are already threatening his life.
Summary: Northerns are a blessing to Nigeria.
Bro are you not a hypocrite?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Imokha(m): 5:18am On Jul 09, 2022
This dude is just trying to gain recognition in Atikus team but I think he will not succeed because he lacks the right wisdom for it,
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by exposition: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Its annoying to realize this man is no different from the rest!
Baba I been dey respect you for nothing all this time!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29am On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:
What will happen if you campaign for your candidate without trying to incite violence against another candidate?

Reno hardly talks about Atiku, but always talks trash about Obi. This is what happens when you can't market your candidate.

The sweet thing is that Obi doesn't even know if he exists. Reno keeps whining like a child
And it was people like Reno that earned us the name “Wailers”.
They would just be whining..
They would leave critical issues, and be attacking people up-and-down.
And this forced them to rush and developed hate-speech-bill.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by sekem: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2022
uzernamme:
Lemme get this straight. Those times you went full-on attack on Buhari, petitioned El-rufai banned from traveling, attacked Tinubu even jabbed @ Tonto dike, etc. you meant to say your life wasn't on the verge of emergency? Like none of them wasn't waiting for you to step foot here and it's game over for you. Now the table's turned and you're playing the victim? At the comfort of your base outside the country, saying your life is in danger?

I by no means support online trolls and attacks but these write-ups are nothing more than a direct accusation & attack on PO. This guy is straight-up delusional, feeds off of the attention and plays mind games. He used this petition against him as a perfect avenue to demonize PO in favor of Atiku or whoever he favors.

Don't mind the idiot.

It is now his time to collect.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2022
At the end of the day, let there be no online mobs.....or actual mobs.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by HilcomTech(m): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2022
toprealman:

Summary: Northerns are a blessing to Nigeria.
Bro are you not a hypocrite?

Everyone is a blessing to Nigeria except for you SE mkporu miri CARNNIBALS

SE mkporu miri cannibals are a cursed people. They always bring shame and disrepute to Nigeria home and abroad.

1) Armed robbery na dem
2) Mkporu mirri na their life
3) Cannibalism and drinking raw human blood na their way
4) Baby factories na their business
5) Kidnapping dey their DNA
6) Drug pushing na their name
7) 419 be their way
8 ) Bitter and toxic people
9) Not being able to work or live in peace with others
10) And the list goes on.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Calicoe: 5:44am On Jul 09, 2022
I use to think reno have sense. But recently, he has proved to be a certified asshole who would bend over and get screwed for a fee
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by hollywater: 5:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Thunder fire you there prodigal man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by olas24u(f): 5:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Definitely,they are not democrats

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2022
This Reno thinks that Obi is like him??
Obi had warned his Supporters to stop bullying People.
Now, Reno went and Bullied Obi.
And Obi’s Supporters bullied him in return..
And he expects Obi to issue another disclaimer??
Is Obi a word-toy that he fiddles with his words anyhow??
The first disclaimer is more than enough.
And he can't hold Obi responsible,, being that he had already warned his supporters.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Lordedifice1: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.
Do you read news at all
Obi never said anything about Reno
Rather Reno opened his mouth vomiting garbage and Obi didn't say a word but his fellowers gave Reno what he deserves
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by ZeroChil: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
On point.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by redcliff: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:
What will happen if you campaign for your candidate without trying to incite violence against another candidate?

Reno hardly talks about Atiku, but always talks trash about Obi. This is what happens when you can't market your candidate.

The sweet thing is that Obi doesn't even know if he exists. Reno keeps whining like a child

That is because he is paid to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by wink2015(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2022
RENO OMOKRI

Why not stay neutral in the whole political events at least openly for your peace.

You are even fighting for Alhaji Abubakar Atiku more than the NORTHERNERS.

Many of our NORTHERN brothers and sisters that are supporting Atiku are supporting him quietly and peacefully with the hope that the south will use their church mind to GIFT Atiku the 2023 presidency.

Atiku and his northern people know that it is the turn of the southern part of Nigeria to produce the 2023 presidency.

But instead of keep your mouth quiet at least to encourage an aspirant from the south eastern part of Nigeria including the whole southern part of Nigeria which includes the south west, south south and south east.

YOUR PARTY THE PDP MADE A WRONG STEP ZONING THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET TO THE NORTH.

The singular steps will have the threat of set the tide of making the presidential to remain solely for Northern political leaders in the future as more people like TAMBUWAL, Bala Mohammed, Kwanjwaso will take turn to join the queue.

You are busy running him down with an uncontrolled verbal mouth outburst even the northerners are not talking.

RENO OMOKRI DID YOU SEE THE YORUBA RUNNING DOWN TINUBU?

They kept all criticisms against Tinubu and all public domain or the masses judge Tinubu in their heart.

One is not saying RENO OMOKRI can not join the opposition party if he so chooses.
He can join but he should not used it to DEMARKET Peter Obi in a way that can trigger more crisis in the south eastern part of Nigeria.

WE KNOW TOO WELL THAT RENO OMOKRI IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE OFFERED FEDERAL MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT IF ATIKU WINS 2023.

And that will also take him away from the COLD WINTER LIFE of the United States of America were he ran for self imposed exiles.

Reno Omokri is tired of eating BAKED BEANS and he so desired to eat local Nigerian food that he has missed so badly because of self imposed exiles status.

RENO OMOKRI STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN AN INCITEFUL MANNER.

Learn to encourage southerners to become President of Nigeria.

RENO OMOKRI GO AND LEARN THE TYPE OF
COMMENT THAT WAS MADE BY GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI ON THE RISING PROFILE OF PETER OBI.

The video is on YouTube

Governor OBASEKI did not DEMARKET ATIKU or Peter Obi

He simply told his listeners that were sitted in that gathering including his party political leaders that every Nigerian home now has an OBIDIENT.

Governor OBASEKI was not MOUTHISH against the labour party or the PDP his own party.

Governor OBASEKI did not criticize his long time political for or enemy in the person of Tinubu ( JAGABAN) who is a major contender in the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Adonispco: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Zubydeangelo(m): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
And vice versa
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by BluntCrazeMan: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:

He said,
Reno twisted what he said...
He pitched Kwankwaso’s Fans directly against Peter Obi’s fans by twisting what Peter Obi said
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Let something happen to Reno first.
Let us then see how exactly Peter would be held responsible.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by redcliff: 6:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Authoreety:
I thought this guy had sense before o...
This politics of a thing isn't ordinary o..

How can Reno opt for atiku instead of a visionary and vibrant Obi: all inn the name of politics

Anybody who thinks Reno has sense has very short menory of how USELESS Reno was as an employee of GEJ during his tenure. This same Reno, we would never forget how much he was hatsd just like we do Femi Adeshina right now. This is exactly what he will be if Atiku wins and gives him a Special assistant or adviser post. Reno, Ruben and Doyin Okupe were what Garba, Femi and Bashir is right now.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Bimbilla(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2022
If Buhari can Bleep up Nigerians who's Peter obi,a politician is a politician they can not be trust

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander / Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.