Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,368 members, 7,917,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Stop Being Broke With Referral Method (no Scam) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Being Broke With Referral Method (no Scam) (136 Views)

$200 Per Day With Simple Google Adsense Method | No Website Needed / How can I stop being broke in 2020? / I Buy Your Topbuzz Account With Referral Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Broke With Referral Method (no Scam) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
You can earn thousands for inviting your friends to PalmPay!
Simply go to the Refer & Earn section on the app to get started.
Share your special invitation link with your friends to invite them to the app. Your friends should fill in their phone number and then download the app, register and start transacting. You’ll be getting rewarded for each new referral as they complete their onboarding journey.
DM on Whatsapp for the link

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Good News For You / Theoretical Analysis Of The Link Between Employee Welfare And Performance / NNPC Ltd Is Not Recruiting – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.