Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,901 members, 7,883,138 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Join Me To Thank Peter Obi And Sen Yusuf Ahmed -WATCH This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Me To Thank Peter Obi And Sen Yusuf Ahmed -WATCH This (241 Views)

Ungrateful UK Prime Minister Under Fire For Failing To Thank Peter Obi / Capital Oil And Sen Ubah Make Statement On AMCON Dispute / Tinubu Should Thank Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To Thank Peter Obi And Sen Yusuf Ahmed -WATCH This by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Join Me To Thank Peter Obi And Sen Yusuf Ahmed #peterobi #peterobiforpresident2023

“We want to rescue Nigeria for Nigerians because right now ''Nigeria'' belongs to those in the bush” - Dr. Yusuf Datti Ahmed
Our VP #Obidatti2023 We are #OBIdient.. NOW WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VVm5tczgbA[/url]

Join Me To Say A Very Big Thank You To Peter Obi And Sen Yusuf Ahmed, Watch This Video below and please like and share the video

Nigeria has never been this close to getting her Leadership right, Share this video, join the #Peterobimovement Now #peterobi2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNDP, WHO, UNIAIDS, Ambassadors Etc Visit Soludo (pictures) / The Important Revelation And Concluded Agenda Of Hausa-fulani On 2023 / Why I Decided To Contest Kwara Central Senate After APC Convention – ToI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.