Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream (1320 Views)

How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. / Travel Oversea With Visa Free Country / What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by kingviny: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2011
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR INTENDING TRAVELLERS / INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

YOUR OVERSEA'S DREAM REQUIRES A LOT OF CAPITAL .SOMETIMES, AGENTS HELPING YOU
WITH THIS MIGHT EVEN DEFRAUD YOU OFF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY OR YOU SPEND SO
MUCH BEFORE YOU FINALLY ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM!

WITH OUR INITIATIVE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE PROFIT FROM INVESTING THE CAPITAL YOU HAVE IN AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS THAT WE WILL RECOMMEND TO YOU. YOU CAN THEN BE USING PROFIT FROM THIS INVESTMENT TO FINANCE YOUR DREAM.
SO WHY NOT USE 1 STONE TO KILL MANY BIRDS.

THE INVESTMENT REQUIRES US OPENING A FOREX ACCOUNT FOR YOU SO THAT IT IS ONLY YOU THAT CAN WITHDRAW FROM THE ACCOUNT. WE WILL USE OUR PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE TO MANAGE THE ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH A VIEW TO MAKING ATLEAST 100% RETURN EVERY 4 MONTH. WE HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS LINE SINCE 2008. WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE TO ACHIEVE OUR TARGET.

YOU ARE TO THEN BE WITHDRAWING PROFITS MADE AND BE PAYING US 40% OF THE PROFIT.YOU CAN THEN BE USING THE REMAINING 60% WHICH IS YOUR SHARE TO FINANCE YOUR OVERSEA'S DREAM (TRAVEL OR ALLOWANCE ABROAD). WE CAN EVEN GUIDE YOU TO SELF PACKAGE YOURSELF LEGITIMATELY, SO YOU MAY NOT NEED TO CONTRACT ANY AGENT.

WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT, YOUR CAPITAL WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE ORDINARILY SPENT ON AGENTS (FAKE OR ORIGINAL) WILL THEN BE INTACT.

THIS INVESTMENT CAN BE USED AS AN EVIDENCE OF INCOME FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING PURPOSES THEREBY ENHANCING YOUR CHANCES OF BEING ISSUED VISA. MOST TIMES, VISAS ARE DENIED WHEN YOU OR YOUR AGENT COOK UP FAKE DOCUMENTS. EMBASSIES WANT TO BE SURE THAT YOU WOULD'NT BE A LIABILITY IN THIER COUNTRY BEFORE THEY GRANT YOU VISA. THIS INVESTMENT WILL SERVE AS YOUR BUSINESS FOR WE
SHALL REGISTER THIS FOR YOU WITH THE NIGERIA'S CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC).

WITH THIS, YOU ARE NOW THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF A FUND MANAGEMENT ENTERPRISE EVEN THOUGH WE ARE THE ONE MANAGING IT FOR YOU BEHIND THE SCENE.

THE GOOD THING WITH THIS KIND OF OPPORTUNITY IS THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS ACCESS THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INVESTMENT FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND YOU CAN ALSO MAKE WITHDRAWALS FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD TOO. YOU CAN ALSO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAW YOUR CAPITAL COMPLETELY AFTER NOTYING US IF YOU LIKE.
OUR JOB IS JUST TO MANAGE THE BUSINESS FOR YOU.

THIS OFFER IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU. YOU WILL SAVE MONEY, OWN A BUSINESS AND MAKE INCOME THAT CAN HELP YOU TO FINANCE YOUR OVERSEA PROJECT. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT BECAUSE YOUR CAPITAL WILL STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ACCESS. THE RISK OF THE VENTURE IS MANAGEABLE.

PLEASE CALL US FOR FURTHER DETAILS IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED.

MOMENTUM VINAY CONSULTING
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410
E-MAIL:- vincentmichael123@gmail.com
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ Interesting.

Do you have a physical address, website, landline number or any other credentials that you can supply on demand? A dedicated email address would also be great. This would boost the confidence of potential clients no end.
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by worry246(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2011
[size=18pt]Remember
If they post all in CAPITALS (a sure sign of foolish brain)
It is Guaranteed
Scammer mumu ola!
You have been warned!
[/size]
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2011
worry246:

[size=18pt]Remember
If they post all in CAPITALS (a sure sign of foolish brain)
It is Guaranteed
Scammer mumu ola!
You have been warned!
[/size]

You're not wrong there! grin
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by akinbimatt: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
@the poster,

i have been trading forex for six good years, their is one thing posters wont let investors knows that "their is no hail

mary pass in forex",forex is about profiting,and loosing finally just like the nigerian stock exchange crash,but forex result is immediately.so before you cry for help, so beta think twice before

investing with these so call people if you have not trade forex before or if you dont know what forex i.e foreign exchange trading is all about.

for free info on how to invest in forex with registered and trusted forex companies with a system called pamm, contact me on

i am not an advertiser,and i am not guaranteeing you on profit maximization with my info,just want to help interested people about companies that are guiniue to trade or invest with in forex, is win or lose
akinbiemem@yahoo.com
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by kingviny: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2011
WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO CRITICAL OF GOOD IDEAS/INITIATIVE?

WHY DO NIGERIANS RUBBISH AN IDEA OF A FELLOW ONLY TO TRY TO NOW MARKET THE SAME?
YOU WANT TO USE ROBOTS TO TRADE FOR PEOPLE SO THAT YOU CAN LOOSE THEIR MONEY AND
THEN ADD TO THE LIST OF THOSE WHO ARE GIVING US BAD NAMES?

ANYWAY, THIS OFFER IS FOR REAL AND EVERYTHING IS WELL SPELT OUT. WHAT HAS CAPITAL LETTER
WRITING GOT TO DO WITH AUTHENTICITY?

OFF COURSE, IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, YOU CAN CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME FOR
PRESENTATION AND CONVICTION.

I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT WHILE GAINING A CLIENT. IF YOU UNDERSTAND FOREX, YOU WILL OBVIOUSLY
KNOW THAT WHOEVER HAS THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CAPITAL IS THE ONE REALLY IN CHARGE. ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS TO THEN FIND SOMEONE WITH THE RIGHT EXPERTIZE TO GROW THE ACCOUNT FOR YOU. THIS IS ALL AM OFFERING VIZ A VIZ USING THIS FOR YOUR TRAVEL PLAN.

WHAT WILL IT PROFIT ME TO DEFRAUD WHEN 1 DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER CAN KILL MY ENTREPRENEURIAL DREAM!
THROUGH THE USE OF INTERNET TO BLACKLIST ME.

CAN NIGERIA EVER DEVELOP WITH THIS ORIENTATION? NOT EVERYONE WITH A GOOD IDEA IS A SCAMMER. RETRACT YOUR ALLEGATION OR BE REST ASSURED THAT GOD'S JUDGEMENT WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU!
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2011
Kingviny, in your above post, you've tried to explain what your enterprise is all about. But you still haven't answered my original question. Perhaps you didn't see it, so I'll post it once more.

Do you have a physical address, website, landline number or any other credentials that you can supply on demand? A dedicated email address would also be great. This would boost the confidence of potential clients no end.

Refraining from posting in block capitals would also be good, it's a major irritant, especially when reading through massive blocks of text.
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by worry246(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2011
WHAT HAS CAPITAL LETTER
WRITING  GOT TO DO WITH AUTHENTICITY?

Posting in CAPITAL letters shows small brain boi SHOUTING.
It is typical of people like you to start SHOUTING as soon as any problem occurs.
You are the type to SHOUT to try to get your way.
I bet you SHOUT to your mamma WANT SWEETIES.
If you try to grow up and compose your post like normal people then you might get further.
(I bet he now replies with insults)
We laugh at your insults.
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by Phate07(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2011

OP, maybe you should think about what Siena told you about a physical address and a website. And also do refrain from using CAPITALS. It's rude.

Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by kingviny: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
Thanks, but I need to sort out those who are interested from those who are not. When I am contacted via the contact number or e-mail stated in the advertorial, I can then show such a person proofs e.t.c

I am sorry if writing in capital letter in unethical online.
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by kingviny: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
Thanks, but I need to sort out those who are interested from those who are not. When I am contacted via the contact numbers or e-mail stated in the advertorial, I can then show such a person proofs e.t.c

I am sorry if writing in capital letter is unethical online. I have no sinister intention with that.
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by N101: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
@kingviny - where are you located? What's the address?
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
N101:

@kingviny - where are you located? What's the address?

There isn't one.
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by kingviny: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2011
How do you expect me to give my address here? it is not security wise. My phone contacts are there for anyone to reach me on. When serious interest is expressed, then we can arrange to meet. I have stated in my proposal that I am not collecting any thing from anybody save my share of what I generate as profit.

The whole thing is transparent enough. The forex broker I intend to use for this project is alpari (www.alpari.co.uk)
You can check them out and ask around about their standing. You are to fund the account yourself and to also withdraw as and when due. My job is just to use my skill to grow the deposit and I can do that from any part of the globe.

What you need to do if interested is to get in touch with me and let me show you my records. If you are then convinced, you can try it out or you forget it. It's not fair being cynical when you have not tried.
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by worry246(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Risk Warning. Forex and CFDs are leveraged products. They may not be suitable for you as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial investment. You should ensure you understand all of the risks[/size]
Re: Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream by LoveKing(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
kingviny:

How do you expect me to give my address here? it is not security wise. My phone contacts are there for anyone to reach me on. When serious interest is expressed, then we can arrange to meet. I have stated in my proposal that I am not collecting any thing from anybody save my share of what I generate as profit.

The whole thing is transparent enough. The forex broker I intend to use for this project is alpari (www.alpari.co.uk)
You can check them out and ask around about their standing. You are to fund the account yourself and to also withdraw as and when due. My job is just to use my skill to grow the deposit and I can do that from any part of the globe.

What you need to do if interested is to get in touch with me and let me show you my records. If you are then convinced, you can try it out or you forget it. It's not fair being cynical when you have not tried.

Guy sharrap dia.

Na pure scam you wan do. Rob Peter to pay Foolish. I bet you will show me your demo account details as proof. shey? Oloshi ode!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport / Dubai Visa / I Am Planning To Go To Dubai Anytime Soon, Any Job For Me There Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.