Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Chicken Meant For Madam (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Chicken Meant For Madam (video) (358 Views)

Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Chicken Meant For Madam (video) by Anonymoususher: 6:25am On Jul 09, 2022
A post made by a facebook user named Ohaka Ann described how her dog died from food poisoning in the post below she described how her dog ate the poisoned chicken left in the car by her customer. These are her exact words "Pls u people should help me and thank God for my life because on first of July one of my customer forgot chicken inside my car on my way back home I saw the chicken at my back seat I decide to open the waterproof immediately My spirit told me not to eat the chicken or give it to my kids I should give it to my dog and see what will happen not long before then my dog started stooling and vomiting blood not quite long the dog gave up.I really Thank God for my life."

Enraged Nigerians have attacked her with series of questions.

Who asked her to touch what someone forgot? Her customer left the meat and any sensible person would have called the customer to come back for it or simply throw the meat away.

Why use the pet as a lab rat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjiRYF9IxwE

Re: Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Chicken Meant For Madam (video) by Papichulostunne(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2022
The so called diabolic customer will see this post and reply to her.
Re: Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Chicken Meant For Madam (video) by izibili44: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Olojukoro na this woman be.
Re: Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Chicken Meant For Madam (video) by Obascoetubi: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Wicked ppl everywhere.
Re: Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Chicken Meant For Madam (video) by dawnomike(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2022
She should just have called the customer and handed over the meat .. i am happy for her all the same

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Regrow Penis And Breast After Puberty Age / Eat Anything You Like By Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.