Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lady B@rks Like A Dog After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For R!tuals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady B@rks Like A Dog After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For R!tuals (319 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady B@rks Like A Dog After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For R!tuals by FrankAnsah: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
A viral video that has garnered a lot of reactions on social media sees as young lady barking and woofing like a dog in a police station.

Reports have it that her boyfriend, an internet scammer used her for money rituals.

It was revealed that the boyfriend was arrested and taken to the station with her, where she continued to make dog noises.

She was seen inside a cell, woofing, with spittle running down her chin and an unknown liquid substance around her mouth.

It is unclear where the incident occurred, but netizens are concerned about what actually occurred.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-brks-like-a-dog-after-boyfriend-allegedly-used-her-for-rtuals/

(1) (Reply)

Wife To Be, Pregnant Woman, Husband, Brother Check This / Get Unlimited Free Data / I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.