Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? (57511 Views)

Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Zico5(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.
You are still living with your parents at 34. Wetin u go tell Ur creator when u get to heaven. This one loud o
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by meobizy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
My mother saw me sweating profusely after an outing and accurately guessed. I smiled sheepishly and the rest was history. Now I’m at an age where it’ll be foolish to not experience the sensation at least once.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Haynnie:
Many netizens online have taken to their social media page to share their experience of how their first parents found out they are having sex and some had it good while some had it bad. (My parents still believe in a virgin grin and yes I kept it going but they don't know what john Thomas has seen grin)

So have you been caught or how did your parents get to know you are have started having sex?

Let's keep the thread going.

Not only my parents knew, everyone knew o!

It was public knowledge!

My Pastor sef knew!

Guess what?

They were happy!

Because I just wedded my darling wife.

7 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by mtngloetiartel: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WEREY
OnlineArchitect:
It's gonna be an interesting thread grin!! who's there, bar-man give me one cold bottle of champagne
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by King3urna(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.

This one deep sha oh
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Ijoba85: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
E tey before dem disflower me because fear no gree me make I do . By the time wey I start am, malle and palle dey comot face for me . Dem sef know say I too tey to dey knack . I don dey enter 20 that time
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by ufotty2001: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.
You are not ashamed. You are still living with your parent at 34yrs.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by mtngloetiartel: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OMO! INSULT 101
Ulunne777:

At 34 you shouldn't be having sex under their roof.If you have no shame,what of the shameless lady without home training.

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by samonak(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Our sallah ram was screaming in the middle of the night despite my best attempts to cover its mouth then a bright torchlight enter my eyes followed by another bright red flash before I then woke up in LUTH with 2 missing teeth.

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Dorakay93(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
You are the cause.
What are u still doing in your father's house at 34 Guy ginger up and be man, it will continue till you are fifty if you don't jass up
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by hardon1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
not wat you think ooh lost my job during covid 19 and couldn't keep up with my rent so I went back home, am gradually getting back to my feet with the help of my GF. Will be back on my own b4 the year runs out

Why stressing yourself replying to judgement of people who barely know you. No matter how e be for the forum, people go still talk

Provided you know yourself, you know the genuine motive behind every decision you make and what you are after, opinions can go to hell

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Deeprooted: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
It's gonna be an interesting thread grin!! who's there, bar-man give me one cold bottle of champagne

And tell the DJ to play you "e don cast" by Roddy Rich ft Burna boy and zule zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by samonak(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
Omo u cast oh! At 34 you still de your parents crib?

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Divay22(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
so at the age of 34 u never build ur own house?
Chaii, u still dey feed from ur mother's pot.,
Chaii u get ambition in life atall?
What's doing this one undecided
Didn't you read where he said, he lost his job...

Who knows if you're living under your parents sef angry

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Divay22(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
I feed my self and am no mummy's pet I had a little setback that was why I return home. I will be back on my own b4 the year runs out. Nah condition make crayfish bend
You shouldn't have replied him sef...

God bless your hustle bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by ALFADOS(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
am still a Virgin but have a lovely kid
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by EmiDon11: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Divay22:

What's doing this one undecided
Didn't you read where he said, he lost his job...

Who knows if you're living under your parents sef angry
cool down aunty, he has answered me
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Interesting2023: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.

Not loosed tho but at least u don knack b4
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by mmadu5(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
At the age of 19 I'm already living in my own self contain
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by dododawa1: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sex sex sex sex sex,I weep for Nigerian YOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Mikeiron78(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:

You are even nice, I'll say all female members of his disfunction family. Some think every lady is corrupt, wayward and have no respect because that is all they see and know from home.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Munzy14(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
Leave her house..don't you feel somehow carrying woman in your mama presence..
Except she is your wife...Even at that undecided

So your dick go rise with your mom present?
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by gbolswag(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
mine was kinda embarrassing....me and the babe where both having sex in my room....then mum came back early that day unexpected.....so i had to pull out....she dressed up and she passed the back door out.....when I was coming back inside through the kitchen....my mum told me to go and clean up.....that I just finished having sex

7 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Burna440(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
I was not caught, after I got admission to university my Dad gave me a full carton of Gold circle and warned me that I must always use it... He came to visit me in school during matric and went to check my wardrobe, he saw the condom was remaining only two inside and muttered awuzubillahi... that’s was barely after two months of resumption

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by foleskay(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol.. Mine wasn't my parents actually but my female sibling. Shes been away in school ffor almost 6months.. So it was I and parents that were always at home. So each time mama and papa went out.. I do sneaked in a particular girl from our street,a single mother of two but one can hardly know cos of her physique.
In fact there was a day we bleeped outisde a welder shop at nyt..I removed the welder's bulb and gv her doggy rt there.

So that particular day..we were on my two sitter inside My room doing missionary.. Did not notice my sis was inside parlor.. Saying 'hello..hello.. Wetin concrrn me.. I don dig away.. As i cum and was relaxing stark naked..ma sis just knocked and enter saying brother wale... Meheenn she saw us and started laughing and shut d door back. Chaii my sis saw my gbola. Felt so embarrassed. But d girl no semd ..she dressed up and even greeted my sister. But for three months my sister looks on me was that of shock and disdain

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.