Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil (5100 Views)

Jega Being Forced To Announce 6-week Postponement, But GEJ Wants Him Sacked / Magistrate Orders Lawyer To Frog-jump For Noise-making / GEJ Wants Direct Access To Govt Funds Blocked To Curb Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by samyng(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2011
GOOD NEWS, I PRAY WE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE USE OF THIS AS THIS A WELCOME GROWTH
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by espn(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2011
are we talking about GEJ or Nigeria, u kip screaming GEJ, what has he got to do with this, we talking about what impact bin the 2nd highest OPEC exporter of oil has on the economy, you keep mentioning GEJ,
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by maclatunji: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2011
GEJ is the driver of the ship called "Nigeria". It is where he drives us to that we are headed. Whether or not people are hungry is a direct consequence of GEJ's action or inaction. The Presidency is a very powerful office under the presidential system of government. Anybody who tells you otherwise is lying and trying to play on your intelligence. Guess what? Most times- it works in Nigeria!
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by LongOne1(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2011
People, look on the bright side. At least it’s a start.

Or would you prefer, we remained at no 7, without the amnesty programme? Since there is more money to chop, hopefully, the essential budgetary allocations will reach their destinations.
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2011
yet securing a job in d oil industry is like going to heaven
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by member479760: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2011
and whats the drunk doing with the revenue?
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by aljharem(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2011
lol Goodluck to u all
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by cold(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2011
His region especially his state still remains the most deplorable and his people; the poorest.This news will not be any consolation them.What a shame
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2011
gulf oil windfall episode 2
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by espn(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2011
yeah u r rite, so GEJ should be praised for also not doing sumfin to the issue of education,electricity,bad roads,fall in the standard of education, boko harams, lol, funny sad grin
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by mekaboy(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2011

HOW HAS THIS AFFECTED THE LIFE OF THE COMMON MAN ? HOW MANY JOBS HAS IT CREATED? I THOUGHT INCREASE IN OIL EXPORT SHOULD INCREASE IN INCOME FOR THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN. OR NIGERIA NEVER REACH TO PAY EVERY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE 10K A MONTH?

Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by 1025: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2011
Nigerians are too cynical and are unappreciative at GEJ's transformation agenda. If you do not know what transformation means, I suggest you go and watch the Transformers Trilogy.

@maclatunji,
do not be deceived by your written or spoken english as it has little or no relevance to nigeria as a country bearing in mind that english is but a second hand language.
we are 50 years and every administration that has come to power  starts and ends on yur so-called transformation.
we have had several and various failed visions/promises that end without any thing tangible.
if we cld achieve nothing when we were at no 7, what makes u think we will achieve at no 2? won't ur jonathan tell us to wait till we become number 1? are there not countries at no 50 or 30? don't these countries without petroleum  have electricity, security, good roads, quality hospitals and educational system talk-less of a country in the 7th highest position?
we are supposed to be ashamed of our inabilities to utilize these funds. who even told u that the funds will be enough to pay the salaries of jonathan and his long and unending lists of cabinets?
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by sirt1(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2011
maclatunji:

Is there really unemployment in this country? Just yesterday, one of our distinguished Senators was saying that the employment of about 500 special advisers/assistants by some our political office holders is a form of job creation. Those 500 special advisers/assistants will also go on to help their kith and kin with positions in their own office. So you might have a position that reads something like this: Assistant to the Special Adviser [/b]to the [b]Senior Assistant to the Senior Adviser to the Senior Adviser [/b]to the [b]Senior Special Assistant [/b]to the [b]Adviser to the Senior Special Assistant to the Senior Special Adviser to the Governor.

You can see yourself that this is one very long chain of employment. So, how can you be complaining of unemployment when there are so many "opportunities" to make money and earn a living under the current transformation agenda? It is these kinds of comments that makes GEJ feel unappreciated inspite of his tremendous efforts.

@ Maclatunji,

I want to believe u were joking right?

If truly, Mr president posted that rubbish as achievement on his facebook page, then, he needs brain check!!!

What has that brought to Nigerians? Roads are at their worst stage, power supply is in comatose, Education system is in shamble, N600.00/day for workers na wahala, So, why should we jump up? Maybe cos our[b] legislathieves [/b] will av enough to steal, useless mofo!!!
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2011
More money now available to be laundered away, yipee grin grin grin
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Patsey: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2011
WHAT HAVE WE TO SHOW FOR IT?
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by ideylaff: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2011
POINT OF CORRECTION,

This facebook update is surely not meant for us, must have bn a mistake by Abati, his Facebook secretary or clerk,

This message is for the cabal who they lift/bunker awa oil together year after year for 50 years with nothing to show for it,

I mean see what a President is writting and putting in the Public Domain,

We are the second highest Oil lifter in OPEC, So,  shocked

Tswchewwwwww, what a bunch of jokers, they are in the centre and ASO ROCK as a whole

ASO ROCK = H(A)SS HOLE ROCK, VILLA,
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2011
billiondol:

it is not reflecting on our economy so no need. angry
GEJ has not been in office for 100 days and your opening your smelling mouth angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
sweettweet:

what has this feat translated to for the ordinary nigerian?
has it put food on the table of the ordinary 9ja man?
has it reduced the price of fuel by half?
has it propelled the govt to refine its own fuel internally and not to keep exporting?
these are the pertinent questions gej needs to ask himself.
when OBJ,IBB,BUHARI,ABACHA were the President for many years ,what impact did they make angry angry angry angry angry
LET'S GIVE HIM ONE YEAR AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zenakoboko:

Jump for joy ke? Into the lagoon?
Somebody pls tell these guys that our clocks are ticking away,  We are losing patience, person wey no sabi, make e talk am now make we commot am find replacement, nw wey we never dey fully disappointed. There shall be no excuses when we demand account of stewardship abi na presidentship on the da judgement day sorry election day (but wait O! Dis guy say im no dey come 2nd term lipsrsealed,  grin grin grin).
HOW MANY PATIENCE DID YOU LOOSE DURING OBJ 8 UNACCOUNTABLE YEARS AS A PRESIDENT
PATHETIC angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
kulutempa:

The second highest Opec exporter that cannot refine its crude oil and spends billions to import petroleum products instead of using same to build schools, hospitals and roads.  The second highest Opec exporter that cannot provide its citizens with regular electricity and pipe borne water in the 21st Century!   Is the post a sick joke or what?
WHAT DID U KNOW ABOUT GEJ ADMINSTRATION angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WE BETTER START APPRECIATING GEJ AND HIS EFFORTS
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by kulutempa: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2011
In my opinion the best thing that can happen to Nigeria is if all that crude oil turns to sea water.  Then and only then would we begin to make better and productive use of our God given brains and hands, instead of living off a depleting asset which is what crude oil is.  The sooner that devil's vomit runs out the better for Nigeria.
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by maclatunji: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2011
sir t:

@ Maclatunji,

I want to believe u were joking right?

If truly, Mr president posted that rubbish as achievement on his facebook page, then, he needs brain check!!!

What has that brought to Nigerians? Roads are at their worst stage, power supply is in comatose, Education system is in shamble, N600.00/day for workers na wahala,  So, why should we jump up? Maybe cos our[b] legislathieves [/b] will av enough to steal, useless mofo!!!

Does the word sarcasm mean anything to you? Just asking.

kulutempa:

In my opinion the best thing that can happen to Nigeria is if all that crude oil turns to sea water.  Then and only then would we begin to make better and productive use of our God given brains and hands, instead of living off a depleting asset which is what crude oil is.  The sooner that devil's vomit runs out the better for Nigeria.

GEJ is praying fervently that your eevil hope does not materialise.
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by ideylaff: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2011
reduction in casualisation of workers

whats the meaning of this poo, "casualisation of workers"
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Ayoobscom(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2011
THE RICHER WE GET THE POORER WE NOURISH

that is the sad thing !
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by maclatunji: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2011
Ayoobscom:

THE RICHER WE GET THE POORER WE NOURISH

that is the sad thing !

@bolded, not a bad literary line at all.
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by mathskill: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
Increased oil export translates into Increased revenue automaticaly means more money to be looted.Therefor i see no reason to jubilate.
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
mathskill:

Increased oil export translates into Increased revenue automaticaly means more money to be looted.Therefor i see no reason to jubilate.

Oh bother! What a pessimist!
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by infofta(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
Sell the oil, steal the money, transfer it back to foreign accounts. So what difference does it make?
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by http(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
God i pray this oil in our land dry off so that we can develop this country with our blood and sweat, God you know the oil is our problem and a curse on us, give us visionary leaders and not looters, let us the people realise our problem cos we are bad people who never want to hear the truth, and laaast Baba God remove all immunities in all these looters that has rendered Nigeria useless and bring back the glory of our land back in my generation cos i don suffer so much, i need to enjoy in my life time, amen, amin, ase angry angry angry
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by maclatunji: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
http:

God i pray this oil in our land dry off so that we can develop this country with our blood and sweat, God you know the oil is our problem and a curse on us, give us visionary leaders and not looters, let us the people realise our problem cos we are bad people who never want to hear the truth, and laaast Baba God remove all immunities in all these looters that has rendered Nigeria useless and bring back the glory of our land back in my generation cos i don suffer so much, i need to enjoy in my life time, amen, amin, ase angry angry angry

But you are in Columbus Ohio now. What has an "O" at the front and back and has a "hi" in the middle?
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by http(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
maclatunji:

But you are in Columbus Ohio now. What has an "O" at the front and back and has a "hi" in the middle?

bros, i know am not in Naija but no place like home, i love naija die, that is my home where am appreciated more and love, my ancestry home, some of my family are still there, even when am here my mind cry for naija.

really naija is messes up, nothing no good news comes out of Naija and the most painful thing is that the looters shows us that we are fools in everything and everyday.

What has an "O" at the front and back and has a "hi" in the middle? bros i no get this one?
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by maclatunji: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
http:

bros, i know am not in Naija but no place like home, i love naija die, that is my home where am appreciated more and love, my ancestry home, some of my family are still there, even when am here my mind cry for naija.

really naija is messes up, nothing no good news comes out of Naija and the most painful thing is that the looters shows us that we are fools in everything and everyday.

What has an "O" at the front and back and has a "hi" in the middle? bros i no get this one?

Ah, you be true omo Naija?

Question: What has an "O" at the front and back and has a "hi" in the middle? bros i no get this one?

Answer: Ohio

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Patsey: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
GEJ'S IMBECILITY AND MEDIOCRITY IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY APPARENT BY THE MINUTE.
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by maclatunji: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
Patsey:

GEJ'S IMBECILITY AND MEDIOCRITY IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY APPARENT BY THE MINUTE.

Bros. take am easy. Na somebody husband be dat O.
Re: Gej Wants You To Jump For Joy because We Are Now 2nd Highest Opec Exporter Of Oil by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
Oil has made us lazy and entitled in Nigeria. Unfortunately, we now have this entitlement mentality ingrained into our psyche that because "we" produce oil, every one should live a life of utopia? 

Is it really "us" that produces the oil or it is the international oil companies (IOCs) who do all the investing / work? Withdraw them from Nigeria and see if "our" oil industry will not collapse sad.

The downstream sector (refineries, petrochemicals) that "we" actually  control has been so grossly mismanaged that it is comatose cry. We have proven to be too inept and corrupt to run it!

Why don't "we" feel entitled to the cocoa dollars Nigeria still earns? After all,  it is the highest non-oil foreign exchange earner for the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At JamaÁre L.g.a Bauchi State / VP Osibanjo Uses Power Bank Even In Aso Rock / $9.6bn UK Judgment Would Be Set Aside – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.