Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,945 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name (789 Views)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Yvonne Jegede Shares Make-up Free Face Photos After Removing Husband's Name / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name by Otvnaijablog: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name As They Celebrate Sallah (Photos)

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/actress-mercy-aigbe-officially-adds-her-husband-name-to-her-last-name-as-they-celebrate-sallah-photos/

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name by God1000(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
I hope their marriage last
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name by viyon02: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ambode, where are you now? You need to see this
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name by We4all: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
I hope their marriage last

Nah, that’s wishful thinking. It won’t last.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Officially Adds Her Husband Name To Her Last Name by Foodqueen(f): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
She will soon remove it.

(1) (Reply)

“respect Is Reciprocal” Beautiful Moment Bolanle Ninalowo Prostrates As He Meets / Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) / Sammie Okposo: "This One Pain Me Enter Blood" - RMD Shares Video Of Last Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.