Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,505 members, 7,885,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) (8572 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics) / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Godfrey858(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2022
siofra:
A feminine guy who's into girls.

I've been heartbroken ever since the one below was taken.

Please indicate if you're like him i.e you love make-up, shopping, manicure, you're sensitive, kind, emotionally intelligent, you love dressing up in women's clothes, you love fashion, you're rational, woke and open-minded and you also look perfect and feminine.

Thanks.
Hehehe

I'm available
Lets see how you look like

Modified
Just checked you out
My heart skipped a beat
If that's you , you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by blazepascal(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
This ur mind is too corrupt
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lexkenny99:
You mean the likes of DENOLA GREY, I can you up with him

You guys should stop defaming that guy.

He isnt gay.
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Aidejay(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yeah. Looking out for something like that too. But not in this naija shaa.
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

You guys should stop defaming that guy.
He isnt gay.
Who says he's gay?
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Who says he's gay?

Your imbecili.c mother said it
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by mrvictornews: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Your imbecili.c mother said it
Dis one sef don mad, na wa o
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by dnawah(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2022
siofra:

Please indicate if you're like him i.e you love make-up, shopping, manicure, you're sensitive, kind, emotionally intelligent, you love dressing up in women's clothes, you love fashion, you're rational, woke and open-minded and you also look perfect and feminine.

Thanks.
they usually have small wee wee o!
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Dis one sef don mad, na wa o

Fuc.k out slowpoke
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
you can come to me or look for a crackle wrath mole's to fvck your smelling pvssy for you you bitch! i love you
NOW TELL ME YOU LOVE ME TOO BEFORE I SLAP YOU!!!!
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
siofra:

Thanks.

Find no more, just go to Instagram and holla at James Brown

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by y3mi(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2022
siofra:

Thanks.
I hope by now you’re not into sissification!
Guys like this irritate me as I can’t stand them abeg, I think you just need a female with a phallus.
If you’re a creationist God this how you’d made a male.
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by y3mi(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Aidejay:
Yeah. Looking out for something like that too. But not in this naija shaa.
In variety of expressiveness and guise, them dey Lagos, Abuja and porta.
Lmao @ “something”
I don’t hate dem, just can’t stand them, they irk me.
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by yunqdady: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dorwadora:
As straight as a straight line... Dude lives for women grin grin grin
Lmao. You have no idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Young Is Too Young To Date? / Guys! Check Out This Big Fat Ass Of A Nigerian Girl (photos) / Lockdown: Lady Came Out Half-naked, Searching For Man That Will Service Her. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.