Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 (584 Views)

Free Virtual Assistant / Data Entry Task For All / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by HELLASJ(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Good day NL family!
I'm delighted to offer free Virtual Assistant service from 11-Jul-22 to 17-Jul-22. This voluntary service is one of the requirements that'll qualify me for an award of honorary certificate in the Virtual Assistant programme I'm currently enrolled in.

I've developed and worked on various tasks during this course and would love to have more complex and real life experience.

I'm currently taking requests of tasks and would be very happy to help you with your tasks for free.

Please feel free to fill out the Google form and I will respond immediately.

https://forms.gle/xcvC8WgZiq2b1qS39

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Re: Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by Onucs(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow!

Great feat man

I will keep in touch

1 Like

Re: Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by bestbiz17: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice. Did u undergo the alx virtual assistant program?
HELLASJ:
Good day NL family!
I'm delighted to offer free Virtual Assistant service from 11-Jul-22 to 17-Jul-22. This voluntary service is one of the requirements that'll qualify me for an award of honorary certificate in the Virtual Assistant programme I'm currently enrolled in.

I've developed and worked on various tasks during this course and would love to have more complex and real life experience.

I'm currently taking requests of tasks and would be very happy to help you with your tasks for free.

Please feel free to fill out the Google form and I will respond immediately.

https://forms.gle/xcvC8WgZiq2b1qS39

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Re: Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by HELLASJ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
bestbiz17:
Nice. Did u undergo the alx virtual assistant program?
Yes! I did, we're at the last two weeks
Re: Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by HELLASJ(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Onucs:
Wow!

Great feat man

I will keep in touch
Thank you!
Re: Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by bestbiz17: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice. I want to apply for it also. What pointers should I expect?
HELLASJ:

Yes! I did, we're at the last two weeks
Re: Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by HELLASJ(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
bestbiz17:
Nice. I want to apply for it also. What pointers should I expect?
It's just like every other online courses but you're given target every week to complete. If you don't complete those tasks at stipulated time, you won't graduate with honors. Though it's a must to complete the tasks in order for you to graduate.
Re: Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17 by HELLASJ(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm still taking requests! Keep it coming.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Needed Urgently In Lagos / Web And Application Developer (staff) / Cool Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.