Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me (26844 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Tonypen247(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Politics is all of interest
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Moh247: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2022
duduade:
But you were brought up to hold on to suruleres seat like it's your generation inheritance

Tufiakwa

He contested and they voted for him, not like he put guys to people's head in a developed place like Surulere
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by YourRealFather: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Like play like play Truth don dey come out

Tinubu used Gbajabiamila and co, to work against sw producing speaker in 2011, just to shout marginalization and spite jonathan

And somebody dey here dey shout betrayal
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Is Tambuwal a Northern Christian or what nonsense are you even saying?

You're minding the clown? Tinubu is giving them nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Lexusgs430: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2022
No permanent friends in politics......... Personal interest is KEY ......... smiley
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

See why they call you Obi fans terrorists? Why must you comment about Obi in a thread that does not concern him at all?

You people are fundamentalists who do not acknowledge boundaries at all. You are all vile bigots and terrorists.

You will keep eating that cassava and you will keep spewing trash. It's the path you have chosen. Compromised souls. God will punish all of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by yusufmurry: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Thank you for letting us know. He would be on watch list
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by vicshub(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Not suprised
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by seunayantokun(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2022
What does this bring to the table of innocent people of these places called Nigeria by the British?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by descarado: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2022
The same way tinubu betrayed Nigerian Christians?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Oxala: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2022
duduade:
But you were brought up to hold on to suruleres seat like it's your generation inheritance

Tufiakwa

Don't mind the stupid animal
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
It seems Tambuwal is a serial betrayer going by what we have seen about him. He did that same thing to both GEJ and Wike.

Tambuwal is just an incompetently myopic politician and Northern supremacist. A very dangerous politician and an example of the reason why the North is backward.

Him and his ilk lack capacity yet feel they can never learn from or work under others who are not Northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Lol. I don't know why it is hard for yorubas and other Southerners to understand that the north will always support their own first before others. Even though dogora was a christain, he was rated above a Yoruba Muslim in tambuwal(and any other northerner) scale of preference.
I am telling u ....Tinubu should have gone for a Christian in d north.....he will still win. Forget all dis shouts about Muslims won't vote a Christian....na pure lie
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by VULCAN(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Most statements that start with "you people" reveal a bigot.

It's good to Embrace what you are.

Dsalvo:

See why they call you Obi fans terrorists? Why must you comment about Obi in a thread that does not concern him at all?

[b]You people [/b]are fundamentalists who do not acknowledge boundaries at all. You are all vile bigots and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Throwback: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Tambuwal is on another level of traitorship.

Good thing is all Southern politicians are now aware of him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by DOTian: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
It seems Tambuwal is a serial betrayer going by what we have seen about him. He did that same thing to both GEJ and Wike.
He is just a "serial" tribalist who is busy looking out for the supposed interests of his Dan fodio clan, while his so called Southern friends are naively fixated on the crappy utopian concept called "one Nigeria". His whole actions as were narrated here are based on what he thinks that are good and helpful for the fulani and not what he thinks that are good for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Oxala:

Don't mind the stupid animal

Zombie IPOBian. What is your business with Surulere? Is it upper Iweka you migrated from? Learn to stay in your lane.

Gbaja na Surulere tokan tokan so mind your Abia or Ebonyi business. If he is to be rejected then that option is for Surulere folks.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Owopariola01: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
duduade:

Tufiakwa

Her mum is the first elected female local government chairman in Lagos state. It's in his blood.

Wetin your previous generation put inside you? cheesy cheesy

Na joke o, don't take it personally.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by DOTian: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2022
VULCAN:

They normally project their acute tribalism on others by being the first to accuse others of tribalism. That's their template here.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Advocate500: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients, the same bgajabiamila campaign against his own brother from Lagos because of party politics and Tinubu selfish interest, expecting a northern to betray his own people wether Christians or muslims is like waiting for when Nigerian will win the world cup.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
VULCAN:

You think I am concerned about the opinion of anyone? Go to CNN and NTA to announce that Dsalvo is a bigot.

You'd only be wasting your own time obsessing about someone not interested in what you IPOBians and Obifraud lackeys think of him.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Awoleesu(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
The serial betrayer will one day suffer utmost betrayal...

Isaiah 33:1.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by sameks08(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
once is politics yes can never trust any politician at 100% even you can do it on normal day so expect more from political class.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Braun007: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2022
The North always supports their own, know this and know peace.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2022
DOTian:

They normally project their acute tribalism on others by being the first to accuse others of tribalism. That's their template here.

Coward. Yes I am a bigot. What are you going to do about it? Fraudsters and pretenders everywhere.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by DOTian: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Lol. I don't know why it is hard for yorubas and other Southerners to understand that the north will always support their own first before others. Even though dogora was a christain, he was still rated above a Yoruba Muslim(femi) in tambuwal(and any other northerner) scale of preference.

Jonathan was thought this same lesson when his party chairman babangida muazu of niger state supported and voted buhari against Jonathan.

Same happened to wike with tambuwal.

Same is happening to tinubu in adamawa with APC governorship candidates using atiku PDP images on their posters and billboards.

Tinubu will soon understand that even choosing a Muslim running mate will not make nothern Muslims vote for him when atiku and kwankwaso is on the ballot.

If care is not taken, Peter Obi might be the next person to be taught this very lesson. They never learn. It started with Gen Aguiyi Ironsi
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by objpmb: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2022
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/how-tambuwal-betrayed-me-gbajabiamila/

Tambuwal is a far better person than you Gbajabiamila !!! You and Tinubu betrayed BETRAYED YOUR OWN fellow Yoruba person by preventing her from assuming her position of speaker and sold the position allocated to all South West to a Fulani man Tambuwal for Tinubu's and your interest. Shame on you !! May the God of the Yoruba race reward you and Tinubu accordingly.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Reinaldo:

You will keep eating that cassava and you will keep spewing trash. It's the path you have chosen. Compromised souls. God will punish all of you.

Mumu IPOBian terrorist, you are yet to tell us what this thread has to do with Obifraud though.

What are you doing here? Should you not be on twitter promoting your IPOB and UGM candidate?

You IPObians should tell us where James Nwafor, the bossom genocidaire pal of Obi and Obiano, is hiding. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by muykem: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Tambuwal is a consistent betrayal. He will do it again, again and again.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Great0ne1: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

You people are fundamentalists who do not acknowledge boundaries at all. You are all vile bigots and terrorists.
He wants to put you in severe pain. So continue wailing
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by PS712: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

It is not tambuwal thing but a Fulani and nothern thing.

I don't know why it is hard for yorubas and other Southerners to understand that the north will always support their own first before others. Even though dogora was a christain, he was still rated above a Yoruba Muslim(femi) in tambuwal(and any other northerner) scale of preference.

Jonathan was thought this same lesson when his party chairman babangida muazu of niger state supported and voted buhari against Jonathan.

Same happened to wike with tambuwal.

Same is happening to tinubu in adamawa with APC governorship candidates using atiku PDP images on their posters and billboards.

Tinubu will soon understand that even choosing a Muslim running mate will not make nothern Muslims vote for him when atiku and kwankwaso is on the ballot.

I am sure that even ganduje,el rufai,maisari and shettima will vote atiku or kwankwaso in their polling unit
PDP party chairman wasn't Babangida Muazu of Niger state but Muazu former governor of Bauchi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election / Sanusi Backs Relocation Of CBN Units, Departments To Lagos / Fayose: Bullion Van Driver Confesses As Zenith Denies Sponsoring Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.