Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me (26830 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by bonnyhope: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2022
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/how-tambuwal-betrayed-me-gbajabiamila/

Now that you are a speaker
What changes have you initiated.

Nigerians politicians are just there to answer their positions.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by SledgeHammerer: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Baba is only fulani doing fulani agenda

Fulani over all interest comes before friendship

Is Dogara fulani? He also betrayed his predecessor who's a fulani like him, wamako. Betrayal knows no religion or ethnicity, it's in the blood.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by jkpbestseries: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
It seems Tambuwal is a serial betrayer going by what we have seen about him. He did that same thing to both GEJ and Wike.
i hate that man and Atiku with passion
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by stawarts(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2022
duduade:
But you were brought up to hold on to suruleres seat like it's your generation inheritance

Tufiakwa
slowpoke
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by southpole: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu is the next person to be betrayed, they will take his money and vote Atiku
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by latolz: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Tambuwal is a known silent serial betrayer.. Ask Gbaj and Wike..
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by syntekelite(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Na you no get sense na..with all your exposure you dont know fulani's stick together...they unite die...na why dem dey take yoruba and ibo catch cruise.. main reason kanu and igboho were quickly put down..cos they saw kanu(biafra)was beginning to align with ododuwa albeit separately.. imagine when kanu started biafra he didnt abuse or denigrate other tribes but aligned with like minded tribes ..nigeria for don better..
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Glaxxs: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

See why they call you Obi fans terrorists? Why must you comment about Obi in a thread that does not concern him at all?

You people are fundamentalists who do not acknowledge boundaries at all. You are all vile bigots and terrorists.

You are very stupid!! You are the tribalistic bastard here! What was wrong with what he said! Useless sufferhead animal!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by SU50: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na Fulani way be that

?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Moh247: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2022
SU50:

?

Atiku vs Obasanjo

Alimi vs Afonja

Tambuwal vs Wike (his law school mate)

Tambuwal vs Gbajabiamila

Have you ever seen an Hausa man or a Kanuri man behave that way?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by EgbonOyedele: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Moh247:

Atiku vs Obasanjo

Alimi vs Afonja

Tambuwal vs Gbajabiamila

rubbish
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Glaxxs: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

Zombie IPOBian. What is your business with Surulere? Is it upper Iweka you migrated from? Learn to stay in your lane.

Gbaja na Surulere tokan tokan so mind your Abia or Ebonyi business. If he is to be rejected then that option is for Surulere folks.

Stinky Tribalist. Who gains nothing but crumbs from blind support! grin grin

Jobless idiot.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by LegendHero(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Shebi na you guys dey shout fairness, detribalized, and etc. in a divisive country like Nigeria?

Tambuwal is showing patriotism to his people at the detriment of other people. He is putting his Northern Region first in every decision he makes.

But you Southerners will be the one to say “I won’t support my tribe bla bla bla”, “He’s not the best”, “I will vote that man from that tribe because he’s more competent and bla bla bla”.

So far Nigeria exist and there is disparity in mindsets between the two North/South region, they will always decide our fate & future in the South.

What he did could be betrayal to you, but to his people, he is a patriot. If you think it’s easy to be a patriot to your own people at a time where people even betray their own brother, do it. But if you can’t do that, then shut the bleep up and leave the guy alone.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Dapson73(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
duduade:
But you were brought up to hold on to suruleres seat like it's your generation inheritance

Tufiakwa

Go and contest against him if you have what it takes.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by SU50: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Moh247:

Atiku vs Obasanjo

Alimi vs Afonja

Tambuwal vs Gbajabiamila

Your obsession with Fulani is quite legendary coming from a known BATist.

Betrayal is quite a fluid term and the people to whom betrayal and double facedness is a second attribute are the YORUBAS.

Everybody knows that.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by frog12: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
northerners always betray southerners. bahahahahhahha
tambuwal betray wike to atiku, etc. it happens all the time.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Born2Breed(f): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why is Gbaja complaining? He also betrayed a yoruba woman who was suppose to be the speaker and supported a northerner.

He should just shut up!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by AK481(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
if you watch elisha abo interview yesterday on arisetv, you will know where this criminal is driving at ar shalayeing.

Abo complained about the plan to be religious inclusive , that the deputy speakership should go to a northern chritian , they agreed and brought dogara name , dogara defected but in dying meeting these moslem party brought in moguno as deputy making moslem 1,3,4,5 top positions
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Billygee2u: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And what should the suffering masses do about this
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by shinealight(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Gbaja is part of those that foolishly convinced Tinubu to pick a muslim Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate but the good news is that sane Nigerians from all divide will betray you and your evil old greedy master by 2023.

Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket

Why do you people spew trash about things you know Nothing about and expect sane people to believe you?
Were you at a meeting between Gbaja and Tinubu when he did so? Nonentities trying to form like they dine with important people in society. Man, save it for your unthinking and gullible idiots! shocked shocked
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Sunday2021: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
By God grace, Tinubu will cry more than you.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Honjoshy4u: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
shinealight:

Why do you people spew trash about things you know Nothing about and expect sane people to believe you?
Were you at a meeting between Gbaja and Tinubu when he did so? Nonentities trying to form like they dine with important people in society. Man, save it for your unthinking and gullible idiots! shocked shocked

You think people are myopic like you??
You think I am stupid like you?
Do you think I can be fooled like ?
I repeat, Gbaja is one of the arrow head of Tinubu's foot soldiers and he is part of those that advice Tinubu to tow such path believing gullible people like you won't do nothing.

Sane Nigerians have rejected such insensitive wicked muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by helinues: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
EgbonOyedele:

rubbish

If I catch you.

undecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by EgbonOyedele: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:

If I catch you.

undecided
who's this?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by shinealight(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You think people are myopic like you??
You think I am stupid like you?
Do you think I can be fooled like ?
I repeat, Gbaja is one of the arrow head of Tinubu's foot soldiers and he is part of those that advice Tinubu to tow such path believing gullible people like you won't do nothing.

Sane Nigerians have rejected such insensitive wicked muslim-muslim ticket.

Just tell us how you happen to be privy to that information….are you his Personal Assistant? Even, have you ever met either of them?
You just allow your imagination to run riot not caring whether you tarnish other people’s image or reputation in the process.
Small time now, people like you will carry Bible and say you’re going to Church and you’re a Christian. Utter rubbish!! shocked shocked
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Honjoshy4u: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
shinealight:

Just tell us how you happen to be privy to that information….are you his Personal Assistant? Even, have you ever met either of them?
You just allow your imagination to run riot not caring whether you tarnish other people’s image or reputation in the process.
Small time now, people like you will carry Bible and say you’re going to Church and you’re a Christian. Utter rubbish!! shocked shocked

Irrespective of your likes in the society, we will speak and stand for the truth. And I'm always ready to defend myself....very few of your type have been left behind by reasonable muslims and right thinking Nigerians.

You dare support and defend an old greedy insensitive bullion van thief with a running mate that worked out the disappearance of over 300 beautiful Chibok girls? And a Boko Haram sympathiser that kept a notorious Kabiru Sokoto in Borno government house when Jonathan's Government was looking for him?

I pity those around you because you're part of Nigeria's problem.
Mind you, the North will not abandon their son knowing the West has enjoyed 16years
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by garfield1: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ojuntana:

Not only Tambuwal. The whole northern Muslim politicians. They see themselves first and see others as less no matter how close you may be to them.
Just imagine how they're saying Tinubu is not Muslim enough for them. He has to choose another Muslim as Vice to be accepted by them.

Tambuwal own is the worst.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Ojuntana: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
garfield1:

Tambuwal own is the worst.
How is Tambuwal the worst
Buhari voted against a Nigerian for sec gen of OAU
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by garfield1: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ojuntana:

How is Tambuwal the worst
Buhari voted against a Nigerian for sec gen of OAU

He doesnt betray serially like tambuwal... He made up for it by supporting iweala and adesina
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Zaheeddudu: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I have used my blessed brain condemning muslim muslim ticket.... But the level of your foolishness is making call Tinubu an impure muslim.
May God give you brain
jackass stop using abusive word again `idiot
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me by Honjoshy4u: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zaheeddudu:
jackass stop using abusive word again `idiot

Go and support your old greedy Tinubu that can't raise flag. And his Boko Haram sympathiser VP.

And mind you, it is only religious fanatics bigots, and idiots that is supporting the ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy In The Last 15 Years. / Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.