Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi (1323 Views)

2027; End Of The Road For Asiwaju As Key Northerners Won't Support Him! / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
For the past 7 years, the noisemaker from the East has not gotten it out of their system, the failure of PDP at the 2015 General election. While the Presidential candidate Goodluck Ebele Jonathan a seasoned politician has forgone the past and has agreed to work with the winner of the Administration of Mohammadu Buhari, the noisemaker from the east has been restless.

As part of their sorrowful expression, they called Nigeria a Zoo and categorically called all Northerner's Cows, they wished we were all killed by insurgents and reduced in population. They even referred to the northern Christian as slaves to the northern Muslims.

Even as of today I have seen a name-calling post online from an Igbo. It is a shame that they want Northerners Muslim and Christian to Support their Son to become the President.

Nobody forgets insults and abuses. I think they should first Apologies for their unruly behaviours first and desist from bad behaviour towards the northerners

I for one will not vote for Peter Obi and Will campaign against him until He Apologizes on behalf of his unculture and unruly Supporters.

How can you be calling your fellow man Cow just because your preferred candidate loses an election?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your statement is so bias and unrelated. This is democracy and it's called freedom of speech. If someone called a whole north COW, they should reciprocate by calling them GOAT.
Whereas you are more concerned about the ZOO as referred to Nigeria, as a shithole.

Which will you prefer to call your country? A ZOO that the animals can be tamed or SHITHOLE, where i can see your Negro butt poo under the bridge

Nobody decides on conscience!
SeunTheOwner:

Wait until you are called a name you don't like.
By the way Nigeria was not called a shithole country, it was the Igbos who claimed the name for themselves

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Are you a northerners spoke man tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Taba21: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
For the past 7 years, the noisemaker from the East has not gotten it out of their system, the failure of PDP at the 2015 General election. While the Presidential candidate Goodluck Ebele Jonathan a seasoned politician has forgone the past and has agreed to work with the winner of the Administration of Mohammadu Buhari, the noisemaker from the east has been restless.

As part of their sorrowful expression, they called Nigeria a Zoo and categorically called all Northerner's Cows, they wished we were all killed by insurgents and reduced in population. They even referred to the northern Christian as slaves to the northern Muslims.

Even as of today I have seen a name-calling post online from an Igbo. It is a shame that they want Northerners Muslim and Christian to Support their Son to become the President.

Nobody forgets insults and abuses. I think they should first Apologies for their unruly behaviours first and desist from bad behaviour towards the northerners

I for one will not vote for Peter Obi and Will campaign against him until He Apologizes on behalf of his unculture and unruly Supporters.

How can you be calling your fellow man Cow just because your preferred candidate loses an election?

You're not a northerners,no northerners is looking for apology from any igbo person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
You're a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Your statement is so bias and unrelated. This is democracy and it's called freedom of speech. If someone called a whole north COW, they should reciprocate by calling them GOAT.
Whereas you are more concerned about the ZOO as referred to Nigeria, as a shithole.

Which will you prefer to call your country? A ZOO that the animals can be tamed or SHITHOLE, where i can see your Negro butt poo under the bridge

freedom of speech that allows you to verbally assault a whole section of the country?

By the way Nigeria was not called a shithole country, it was the Igbos who claimed the name for themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abeg how much is a litter of diesel in the North? How much do they exchange dollars there?

How much is rice, cement etc?

Just want to know what Obi will loose if they dont vote him?

Well, the North is wiser today. Those that voted buhari 8 years ago ended up in IDP camps.

They will no longer be used as voting objects .So they will vote for the rescue team.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Why are you calling northerners cow
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Really? So why should any southerner vote for any Northerner when the North has produced Boko haram, ISWAP, Ansaru and killer herdsmen, all armed and killing people all across the country?

Killing people is far worse than any insult

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
gidgiddy:

Really? So why should any southerner vote for any Northerner when the North has produced Boko haram, ISWAP, Ansaru and killer herdsmen, all armed and killing people all across the country?

You sound argumentative but that was a straw. Because you all voted for a Northerner [Atiku] in 2019 because of his attachment to Peter Obi

**yawn** Tell that to IPOB, UGM, ESN

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by helinues: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin

Obi wey be mailer daemon for this election

Sowore and Kwankwaso are determined to take the 3rd position from him
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

What happens to the eyes affects the nose.
Let's wait and see
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
grin

Yea I got it... mailer-daemon
He will received the message and deliver the message to his people
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Oksman(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Rabble rouser.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
A zombie running wide on the street

7 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by popez: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
But northerners will vote for Tinubu, after this happened when he was governor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by ArewaNorth: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Peter Obi will definitely get the reflection of similar votes Buhari used to get in the South between 2003-2011 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2022
popez:
But northerners will vote for Tinubu, after this happened when he was governor?

Who is talking about Tinubu here? Must you bring Tinubu into every topic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:
A zombie running wide on the street

And you want the zombie to support your Candidate? You guys are not ready to win election
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by faceland: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2022
You spend too much time on Nairaland "you don dey mad".

Your write up is childish and you have identity problem (user name claim to be the owner of Nairaland, post claim to be from North). Very few real human reason like you. I challenge you to state you age and if you have a job.

If Northerners don't vote for Obi (or Tinubu), it has nothing to do with the insults trolls wrote online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Since Fulani herdsmen has been killing across Nigeria and now bandits, show me where you've said Nigerians won't vote for Fulanis.

Or are you telling me insults is worse than killing?
SeunTheOwner:

freedom of speech that allows you to verbally assault a whole section of the country?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2022
So you actually elevated insult over killing just to spite Igbos?
SeunTheOwner:

You sound argumentative but that was a straw. Because you all voted for a Northerner [Atiku] in 2019 because of his attachment to Peter Obi

**yawn** Tell that to IPOB, UGM, ESN

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2022
And what will they do with 3rd position?

Its this politics of mediocrity you guys practice that has brought Nigeria to her knees!
helinues:
grin

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Are you happy with the overall performance of Bubu? In hindsight, is the East not right to totally reject Bubu?
ArewaNorth:
Peter Obi will definitely get the reflection of similar votes Buhari used to get in the South between 2003-2011 cheesy
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2022
You think you're doing us? How much is diesel sold for in Yoruba land?
SeunTheOwner:

And you want the zombie to support your Candidate? You guys are not ready to win election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by skywalker240(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2022
A nobody from the Shawut waist speaking for the northerners, am not surprised

They always projects themselves as mouthpiece for region's that didn't even asked for their opinions or help

That's why you see post's like "We the huasas",
"We the south", "We the middle belts"

Pay them no attention, they breed hatred and bile
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Fool! Like you matter
Labour party is inconsequential but una no Wan stop to cry. LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by flamingREED(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2022
So what? Yen, yehn, yen.
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Iyo grin

Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2022
DMerciful:
So you actually elevated insult over killing just to spite Igbos?

You can say whatever suits you.
But go and wash your mouth [Stop IPOB, UGM, ESN] before you talk to me.
Re: Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2022
skywalker240:
A nobody from the Shawut waist speaking for the northerners, am not surprised
They always projects themselves as mouthpiece for region's that didn't even asked for their opinions or help
That's why you see post's like "We the huasas",
"We the south", "We the middle belts"

Pay them no attention, they breed hatred and bile

If you are pain by my thread, YES, the truth is bitter you Igbo should go and amend your social media behaviours.

You cannot call a group of people animal and expected them to support you.
What an effrontery?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: South West Christian Conference Reject Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Sen. Ubah: How Buhari Created The Insecurity In The South East / Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts Tinubu’s Victory - Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.