Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2613 Views)

I Might Block Her (picture) / Undergraduate Ladies Expressed Their Concern Over Good Sex (video) / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Rosaline5000: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Godoverevery:

Yea we know is a crime for someone like to be rich herself....you must marry a rich man to survive.

I won't have judge her if she didn't spend the money I gave her on rubbish.

If you rented an hotel for 3 days, you will surely spend more than that 5k So why are you pained.
It's her money now and she can spend it how she likes, you say you are not attracted to her, wait until she start slaying with her new body and you will start getting obsessed smiley
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by iRepNaija1: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Godoverevery:

Please read the post again this time a lil bit slowly...thanks

Oh, how cute, questioning my reading comprehension so you can insult me. Reading your post once was more than enough, thanks. I still stand by what I said. You should've stayed at a hotel but it's clear you're too broke to do that. And then you decided to come nairaland to get validation for your poor decision-making, poor planning, and call out a woman you barely know who did exactly what she offered: gave you accommodation. Clap for yourself.
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Ok so what, it's her life and she can do what she want with it.
You dont like it, mind your business, one thing I have learned in this life is not to judge people because the person you think you are better than or more moral than might just end up been 10x more successful than you.
You will be shock that this same lady you are putting down and thinking she is worthless will end up getting married to some rich guy that thinks she is a queen.
As you are not interested in her, just block her number and move on, dont tell her how to live her life because experienced is the best teacher

Shame no dey catch you?

4 Likes

Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
That is women for you
I always appreciate my self the way I am
I don’t have low self esteem

Yanch or breast does not make you a big girl
Once you are a woman and you don’t have money you are useless to a man and you are liability to the man

A girl in my area is owning house rent of a room of just 60k yearly
And she is using iPhone 13 pro
( what is your advice for her )
My advice to her is that you don't have sense. What's your problem with her? Focus on your own life jorrr.
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Sammy101111(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

My advice to her is that you don't have sense. What's your problem with her? Focus on your own life jorrr.

You no get sense
And you should focus on your life i got you
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy101111:

You no get sense
And you should focus on your life i got you
You're welcome my friend. grin
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by MissMich(f): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
That is women for you
I always appreciate my self the way I am
I don’t have low self esteem

Yanch or breast does not make you a big girl
Once you are a woman and you don’t have money you are useless to a man and you are liability to the man

A girl in my area is owning house rent of a room of just 60k yearly
And she is using iPhone 13 pro
( what is your advice for her )
Sell the phone, pay her rent, get a job to live by, and buy a smaller phone to help her stay afloat OR you can help her pay the rent since you're concerned about her wellbeing. smiley
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Dabillion: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oga sometimes they're some issue you ignore for humanity sake. Give her what you can then block in every area of your life and move on
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Dabillion: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oga sometimes they're some issue you ignore for humanity sake. Give her what you can then block in every area of your life and move on
Re: Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. by Cokahot: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2022
I don't get fool. Like u got to her place and after all she said she wants to cook stew turkey,that is turkey nla. I mean ,how the Bleep is that your biz. U should have walked out on the bich that minute foo l. U now gave her 5k. Its like a client ,chesting first billing,2nd billing must come. I mean una never dey date or fuc k,and she wan cook turkey stew at your own expense. No vex ,how much be the 2star Hotel wey u be wan crash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Gleefully Having S3x By Their Window Side Goes Viral / He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me / Why Is Love Never Perfect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.