Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN (2768 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Bluntguy: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
While we wait for the day the three big men will meet themselves face to face for a presidential debate, one is already breaking barriers and boundaries.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by IgweOfNnewi: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
500 million votes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Fahdiga(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
The globally accepted duo

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by lonecatt(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Obidatt
the best candidates available to Nigerians

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Hollysaint: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Kingspin(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Every candidate must talk.
After Obi, Tinubu, Atiku is next.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Obidient4life2: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
The winning team

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by manutdrichie(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Best combination in the history of Nigeria

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Penguin2: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
CNN did all the dirty media jobs to ensure that Biden became president which makes them one of the biggest lobbyists in America right now.

So, if ObiDatti gets CNN support, trust me when I tell you that they’d be just full stop away from Biden’s support.

Before you come under my mention to display the hollowness of your cone head by telling me that interview by CNN does not equal endorsement, first tell your presidential candidate to book a date with CNN too.

Tell Tinubu to do it if it’s easy.

The urinating idiot has not even appeared on his TVC not to talk of facing Amanpour make she shred am to pieces.

Vote ObiDatti for president

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Oilwell(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good market sells itself - African proverb.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fake news by IPOB terr@rist !

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Naijanascam: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kingspin:
Every candidate must talk

Gbamssssss no going back
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Goddey18(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Obi/Datti to the world. Please save the date.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Carry on
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by VoteTinubu2023: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Even Democrats don't watch CNN anymore.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Oilwell(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vote wisely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Arysexy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
The internationally connected team.

It's gonna be an explosive statistics backed interview.

I know the drug ancestor and his Boko haram Vice won't be able to near Arise or channels TV, talk less of CNN

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Muhammad234: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
And so
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by MadeInTokyo: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dem no born Tinubu make him go for interview, he will be shouting garri, cassava, agabdo grin grin grin cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by alsudan: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
This Agbado Thief can never appear on NTA or even his own Station TVC even if they give him the questions weeks ahead or decide to do a recorded version.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Bluntguy: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
The globally accepted duo
You can say that again.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is huge for Obi and Datti presidency , I won't miss the interview for anything In the world..

Date saved

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Arysexy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Dem no born Tinubu make him go for interview, he will be shouting garri, cassava, agabdo grin grin grin cheesy

Or Emilokan Emilokan grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Bluntguy: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Penguin2:
CNN did all the dirty media jobs to ensure that Biden became president which makes them one of the biggest lobbyists in America right now.

So, if ObiDatti gets CNN support, trust me when I tell you that they’d be just full stop away from Biden’s support.

Before you come under my mention to display the hollowness of your cone head by telling me that interview by CNN does not equal endorsement, first tell your presidential candidate to book a date with CNN too.

The urinating idiot has not even appeared on his TVC not to talk of facing Amanpour make she shred am to pieces.

Loud it my brother.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by 66spirit(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice move. Only if others can see well. We need a breath of fresh air. Away from those running us down.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu we dey hide face with his dead left hand go go shit for public. I pity the youths wey the beast don destroy.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Gandollaar(f): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
500 million votes?
When will Tinubu take his agbado campaign to NTA?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Gandollaar(f): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Yesso
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by ElSudani: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
CNN will cease to be fake new now to Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Gandollaar(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
See how he says it; eeehh... Garri eeehhh.. agbado eeehhh...cassava... eeehhh...You know tweeting on WhatsApp... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Ddokie: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
While we wait for the day the three big men will meet themselves face to face for a presidential debate, one is already breaking barriers and boundaries.

This has not been verified, or has it?
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Bluntguy: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ddokie:

This has not been verified, or has it?
Go and verify.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Warri On Lockdown As Niger Delta Obidient Movement NDOM Host National Excos / Ugwuanyi’s Interventions On Infrastructure Made Our Work Easier – Red Cross / Enugu Town Deserted After Nigerian Soldiers, Others Engage IPOB/ESN Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.