Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,371 members, 7,971,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship (29890 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Date Female Medics / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by cayorday89(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Not all men,only broke men.
Maybe you should put it as only broke men who understand economic consequences and who truly cares about their offspring not suffering because so many men abound who are broke and in their early twenties who are married, and also lots of young married rich and averagely okay men abound also who are married and those who are not, it's a matter of choice and circumstances.

The OP's case is supposed to be tackled but no, the topic will always be diverted to debate endless controversy between men and women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Look here, I have been pretty chill and civil with you so had better respect that and let's keep it that way. Later you will talk about having sense and how Naija women are dumb. You ran away from EVERY ARGUMENTS we threw at you, but you want to jump on a troll insults to me and fight personal? And you're supposedly logical? You don't have shame? You no get the chutzpah to sensibly thrash all my points as a woman, but you think you have found an easy entry into me by latching onto my response to a troll?

I will not tell you this again. Choose to be unfortunate by giving a trollish response to me once more...
The truth is always bitter.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by MartinsD12(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?
The reality on ground these days are most girls don't believe in marriage these days, they are thinking of how much they will making per night as an olosho hook up, it's quite unfortunate situation right now you can hardly find a girl who is responsible, am not saying there is none but it's very hard to find but keep searching.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Bro first be financially stable then everything will fall in place . Relationships is not a yardstick for success. Be content you will find somone who will love you for real and not all this entitled mf

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Ten06(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2022
You are not the only one, what you are experiencing is the modern trend.
Ladies nowadays do not want relationship anymore, what they want is to get rich.
Most will agree to date or marry you when they see that there is something in it for them. You can call it selfish interest. It is just like our present day politics, both voters and the voted now pursue their selfish interest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by gasparpisciotta: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Well
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by leobergy(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
The second most stupid comment...

Fish out single mothers...

How does this even make any sense? You're the one who spent years fu** ing anything with a hole... If contraceptives didn't exist, you would be father Abraham... And you think you're in the position to judge?

You want a help mate... Should have thought of that before making yourself a community di**... undecided

I fu**ing hate people like you... If you were smart, women would think you were worth sh** but they don't... Tells a lot...

You are taking panadol over another man's headache, all the Cussies he bleeped can never be unfucked,deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Most Ladies don't want relationship or marriage but they are still the problem, will you ever check yourselves to ask what is repelling ladies off.

Although it's good to note that you lots are realizing that for women relationship or marriage is no longer a do or die. grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Point of correction... he's still looking for a meaningful relationship at this point. So the fact that he cannot find a suitable woman for the relationship he desires does not mean he can't find a woman? He's meeting women rather, but none want what he wants, so yeah, he *CAN'T* find one...

Men are scarce? But this OP is not; you are looking for a wife; Posty56 is available and plenty other guys on this thread are looking for a relationship. It is men that are creating heartbroken threads on NL bemoaning their lots at the hands of women... women that are supposed to be dragging for them.

grin Me? No I don't have a man, would you like to be the one? smiley

But your idiotic tomfoolu of a friend, NeckingNgulping, said he wants to send me on a wild goose chase of looking for a man to marry. He said I will keep running around in circles looking for a husband with my bad character to no avail, but here you are saying I will get married to whoever is available. grin

Abi una no go like reach a consensus? Which one? I go marry abi I no go marry?

If I go marry last, last, as a whoře or not, and that marriage will ultimately be beneficial to me, then keep your fking opinions to yourself about my marital life, dears. kiss You cannot shame me into a good thing, so why are you running around like a headless chicken trying to denigrate the same marriage to me?

Y'all have opted out of getting married, so it 200% certain I will not be marrying either of you or anyone on this thread for that matter, yet you are still having palpitations about my prospect of getting married. No be juju be that?
You talk too much. And I didn't mean that in a good way.
Men post about heartbroken relationships because we are not ashamed to say what ladies do to us but women are ashamed to talk about their bad relationship experience that's why you don't hear much about them. This is also the reason why they die in marriages. Truth be told, women are going through a lot in their relationships. In fact, worst than men.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by osazsky(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?
oga stop disturbing urself...go to codedruns or sexify and select wat u want..u may even find most of ur female relatives there

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Dshocker(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

My brother as you get older, getting the opposite sex becomes difficult.

And one of the reasons is that the girl you want to approach already feels you have someone serious with or thinks you are not serious
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2022
cayorday89:

Maybe you should put it as only broke men who understand economic consequences and who truly cares about their offspring not suffering because so many men abound who are broke and in their early twenties who are married, and also lots of young married rich and averagely okay men abound also who are married and those who are not, it's a matter of choice and circumstances.

The OP's case is supposed to be tackled but no, the topic will always be diverted to debate endless controversy between men and women.
Na you know wetin u read and wetin u dey type. How will a man who knows what he's doing be desperate to get married these days? Them don too lie give broke men say if them get married their fortunes might change,but that is the worst lie ever.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by LadymissiIe(f): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

grin grin grin
hi Magnoliaa. let's continue from where we stopped grin i missed you kiss
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Justnow2022: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Posty56, you no go like rest? undecided You dey for the other thread, bothering about your genotype and your chances of getting a partner yet you are here trying to...? grin You too you are not ashamed. I pursue you comot for thread, tail in-between your legs, and you're left to a mess of responding to other guys' responses to me, repeating a weak "feminists are yen yen yen" line like a broken record. Mtcheeeewww.

See this one, it was a simple question, not like I was in anyway bothered.

By the way, two of my current girls are AA
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Justnow2022:

You dey mind these feminists.
I for just snub her sef. I no know say na popular feminist she be ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Slurity(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

Thank God will mention the real problem in the last statement. You can not get a serious relationship in Nigeria without add little religious card. Even olosho and runs girls play the card when they want to settle down. Same is applicable to guys except you are very rich.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Tinity123:

Am passing through hell just to get a true love �
Its amazes me how grown up men will still be acting like they are kids..
Love doesn't exist.. Unconditional love doesn't exist..
No human(woman) can love you so dearly apart from your own mom.. Only God can love you unconditionally.. Quite this mentality of seeking for true love you will never see...
Stay real and leave the fantasy world.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Blessiing(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

We are in this together

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by BeanmanX(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
LadymissiIe:
hi Magnoliaa.
let's continue from where we stopped grin
i missed you kiss
U done chop ban abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Justnow2022: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

cheesy Pick one na... if you want to marry 20 women at the age of 60, bro, you gotta have the dough and characteristics of a Ned and Elon.

No be you tok say you go do am like Ned now? So you just want to marry anyhow without attaining the accompanying financial status? Must be ment. undecided

You lie. Go to the villages, go to the north, those old men marring younger girls are no where near being rich.

You can deceive yourself as much as you like, but you know the truth. And that is, a man and women don’t have the same biological clock.

A man can marry anytime he likes, a woman can’t. A man has far more choices anyday, a woman only has choices when she’s very young.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2022
sniperr007:

Change your search environment.

Plus increase the age of girls you woo. To late 20s or early 30s.

So he should go for women that have retired from hookup and other bs for a long term commitment?

He should go for non virgins(aka ex or repented call girls).

He should even pay a bride price for an ex hookup girl?
Chaii, men dont love themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2022
nijaomegacode:
You talk too much. And I didn't mean that in a good way.

So that means you wouldn't be interested in being my Man? :-(

Justnow2022:
You lie. Go to the villages, go to the north, those old men marring younger girls are no where near being rich.

You can deceive yourself as much as you like, but you know the truth. And that is, a man and women don’t have the same biological clock.

A man can marry anytime he likes, a woman can’t. A man has far more choices anyday, a woman only has choices when she’s very young.

Okay.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2022
yemmit90:

These days that women are looking for husbands up and down?

Maybe something is missing in your life that you need to fix first. Women no matter the age and level love to marry a man who is comfortable with his life, especially the ones they know can give them and their children good life. If they notice you don't have this,they will leave moment you want to get serious.

Besides,you can go for 25yrs and above women, this group understands life better than younger ones.

These group dont understand life.. They are ex h0es.. Finish...

He should pay bride price of upto 500k for an ex call girl...

I mean simping runs in your blood.
Tueeh!
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Justnow2022: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its amazes me how grown up men will still be acting like they are kids..

Love doesn't exist..
Unconditional love doesn't exist..

No human(woman) can love you so dearly apart from your own mom..
Only God can love you unconditionally..
Quite this mentality of seeking for true love you will never see...

Stay real and leave the fantasy world.

That’s the mistake simps make. There’s nothing like love. A woman will only show you love if you can provide her security.

Any day you stop “being a man” as they always tag it, you will understand there’s nothing like love.

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
I didn't bother to read it

I'm also finding it difficult to have a good relationship

No ladies
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Hacks4dummies: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Are you referring to persephone? grin Why? They are not even mutually exclusive na. The same way men shame women yet love big yanshes and boobs is the same way we can drip for fine men, yet not give a fk about them... na just aesthetics and physical qualities, maidear. Nothing is there.
wtf are you even saying? wasn't referring to Persephone....duh! She's definitely not a kid. It's the other one on the very first page of this thread.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
wtf are you even saying? wasn't referring to Persephone....duh! She's definitely not a kid. It's the other one on the very first page of this thread.

Okay, and? Person no fit like fine men and still judge a man or his character?
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Hacks4dummies: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

nah.. na person wey get sense. I put it to you say that girl no get. Go look up her threads.. you'll see she's still a kid...even the so called white kid she's dating now, I already feel sorry for him.

She still dey grow.. soon she'll get into the Hoe phase.. e remain small.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by PumpumPrince: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:
The world is changing. Most people don't want to get married or entangled now

I suggest you join groups in the church volunteer groups as well where you can meet more responsible people I guess

angry
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Justnow2022:

That’s the mistake simps make. There’s nothing like love. A woman will only show you love if you can provide her security.

Any day you stop “being a man” as they always tag it, you will understand there’s nothing like love.

Anything that will make him learn the hardway is condone..

Simps Irritate me.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by PumpumPrince: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:
The world is changing. Most people don't want to get married or entangled now

I suggest you join groups in the church volunteer groups as well where you can meet more responsible people I guess

ok so are u sayin u aint lightskin & u dont were minisket or tongue?...WHy?? angry
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

You are just all over the thread having a field day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.