Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,279 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments (52534 Views)

Minimum Wage : Tinubu, Labour To Resume Talks Thursday / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by marsman: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2022
DownChelsea:

"FAILED POLITICIAN"
Don't get me wrong. Peter Obi is the failed Politicians I am talking about.

Tinubu was part of Buhari's campaign just like Obi was an essential part of Goodluck Jonathans bad government. Obi and Jonathan are not the same, just like Tinubu and Buhari are not the same people. Peter Obi has no clout, his political career has not had any major significant recognition since the time obiano. Tinubu campaigned for buhari, he did not rule for/with him.

1 Like

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Ddokie: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2022
LOOBE:
Here is mine

You shall not labor in vain brother. You will certainly reap the fruits of your labor.

1 Like

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
I am not your parents, I am not responsible for your frustration

Pointless paid political jobber.....

Shameless idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu isn't presidential material. Desperate man
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by od501: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Ddokie:

Young Nigerians are trying to find fulfillment while eking out a a decent living in a failed nation, and all you can think about is your stupid tribalism.

It shall never be well with you, except you repent of your evil state of mind.

And if you think I am just ranting, continue on this path, and in 10 years time, let's see where you will be.

Lunatic.

Did you read my post? Where did you see vote for Peter Obi there? E be like say una madness don complete.
Hopeless set of people.

Baba leave them to make up for their 30k abeg. They won't be paid if they didn't do that. Dem sef dey Labour...lol
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Pointless paid political jobber.....
Shameless idiot
Hehehehehe grin I am not your parents
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Lazy omo ota......go get life and quit agbero work....see as the showcasing of decent living by people that believes in dignity in labour dey pepper you.
Hehehehehehehehehe I am not your parents, judging people from them is unreasonable
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2022
Paullo19:

It's easy to go about insulting people because of those who don't know u nor care if u exist...but difficult to accept that u need help... someone just made a comment ND the next thing u insult his or her generation..I begin to wonder how does all this add to u?? It only show how ignorant some of us are in this platform.
You mean I should keep quiet when I didn't mention him in my comments and he came under my comment to insult me ? dear hypocrite learn to be rational
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by PoliciaNLand: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehehehehehe I am not your parents, judging people from them is unreasonable
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehe grin I am not your parents

Yōu know u have gat no point...

1 Like

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Kagd10: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
DownChelsea:

These are his achievements, Dear Slave.

Because Tinubu is your current president, right?

Peter Obi was a PDP member until a month ago.

You dey craze.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Majesty33(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Have been a banker for five years now, mark my words, i am proud of my job and i will never labor in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by BuySomething: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Ddokie:

Young Nigerians are trying to find fulfillment while eking out a a decent living in a failed nation, and all you can think about is your stupid tribalism.

It shall never be well with you, except you repent of your evil state of mind.

And if you think I am just ranting, continue on this path, and in 10 years time, let's see where you will be.

Lunatic.

Did you read my post? Where did you see vote for Peter Obi there? E be like say una madness don complete.
Hopeless set of people.

Don't mind these APC-losers. They are so pained that nobody truly loves their blind BAT . People only follow Tinubu bobo Chicago for money but people truly love Peter Obi for his integrity without receiving Kobo from him. E dey pain them
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by midehi2(f): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=IgweOfNnewi post=114750293][/quote]

No one spoke to your ears, you are the one inviting doom to your household tongue

2 Likes

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by CommonSense1967: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2022
TRASH from the usual noise makers.
Losers.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2022
midehi2:

No one spoke to your ears, you are the one inviting doom to your household tongue
Well I guess you hallucinating then or probably mkpurumiri is taking it course over you, you need to face your life and leave me out of it, I am not responsible for the state of your family
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Adgraced: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2022
otipoju:
Emi ashii she ati emi ashii so to ko wo inu Tinubu. He is a closet enemy of the people masquerading as their hero and friend.

While my friends were neck deep into Yahoo in its very early days, I chose the path of honest work.
I started small with a bank in Lagos combing street to street looking for who to open account. Collecting 18,000 naira as allowance in the early days of DSA's.

Today I manage Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Americans from the comfort of my room. My one month salary back then is less than my hourly rate now.

In between my first job and my latest job, nothing wey I never do as long as it's my sweat and it's pure. It's sweet to me

True true there is indeed dignity in Labour.
please what type of job are you doing?
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by GreyLaw(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
otipoju:
Emi ashii she ati emi ashii so to ko wo inu Tinubu. He is a closet enemy of the people masquerading as their hero and friend.

While my friends were neck deep into Yahoo in its very early days, I chose the path of honest work.
I started small with a bank in Lagos combing street to street looking for who to open account. Collecting 18,000 naira as allowance in the early days of DSA's.

Today I manage Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Americans from the comfort of my room. My one month salary back then is less than my hourly rate now.

In between my first job and my latest job, nothing wey I never do as long as it's my sweat and it's pure. It's sweet to me

True true there is indeed dignity in Labour.

Respect!
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Diligent1(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2022
wiseoneking:
delete all your quotes. You are not worthy to use that scriptures because you are supporting EVIL. All that guys cursed on you will come to pass except you repent as he said.
Sharap
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Diligent1(f): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
your comment shows how shallow your thinking is,we are looking for government handouts and Peter obi will surely not give you money to eat but he will build a Better playing field by bringing sanity to government so they can do their part by providing basic infrastructure like power,roads, security,etc
As he has done in Anambra
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by midehi2(f): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
[s]quote author=IgweOfNnewi post=114751689] [s]Well I guess you hallucinating then or probably mkpurumiri is taking it course over you, you need to face your life and leave me out of it, I am not responsible for the state of your family[/s] [/quote[/s]

Trash tongue
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Cantonese: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Let the baba show us his own source of income.
Anyway you can speak with me for your water purifiers and kitchen equipments. All imported personally by me and marketed in Nigeria happily by my vendors.

You may need boreholes in your homes or checking up on your water. Contact me without delay.

#Dignityinlabour..
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Bfly: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2022
This is the charm of Tinubu.

Being misinterpreted is a sign of power especially when it is coming from the mass.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Aystarz: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Good you are sighting your parents

You see them? Someone calls him an idiot and the next thing he's insulting the person's parents.
Parenting must be very dead in the Southwest, or how does anyone explain why every urchin on here, would leave their attacker and head straight for their attacker's parents? Your assailant is right there for the taking, but you'd rather not deal with him directly! Dumb, if you ask me.
Worse still is that when they're taken to the cleaners and taught some home lessons on here, they begin to cry about being bullied.
grin Very funny bunch
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Memphitz357: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
With the bitterness and hatred oozing out from you?
You wey dey reek of tribalism and bigotry, nko??
Ozuwòr!!!
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Joe4real1988(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
UrPapa:

Lol Muntula grin
People go think say u get sense with this ur comment now not knowing hypocrisy is your watchword
This time last year, we were all animals, yoointy beggar, almajiri, zoo inhabitants but all of a sudden because your tribes person is vying for presidency, ur mouth has been shut down. Isn’t that being tribal and hypocritical? Or is it because of Tinubu or atiku u started being a good patriot?
Aturu
Bro forget this tribal nonsense u are spewing here. If it's Osibanjo vs these old elements, do u think we gonno forsake Osibanjo for these old greedy theives? We just want a fresh breath to see the positive effect it's gonno have on Nigeria. Bro u are a youth, just put tribalism and religion aside for once ok. Do u think we were happy when this old greedy/self-centered Tinubu bought his way into flag bearer instead of Osibanjo or Amechi?
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2022
Aystarz:

You see them? Someone calls him an idiot and the next thing he's insulting the person's parents.
Parenting must be very dead in the Southwest, or how does anyone explain why every urchin on here, would leave their attacker and head straight for their attacker's parents? Your assailant is right there for the taking, but you'd rather not deal with him directly! Dumb, if you ask me.
Worse still is that when they're taken to the cleaners and taught some home lessons on here, they begin to cry about being bullied.
grin Very funny bunch
Must you call someone an idiot for his or her opinion that he or her didn't mention you? are you brain-dead or mischievous? can't you disagree without direct insult? if you have a good parenting in the south east will attack and malign people for stating their opinions with mentioning you? common hypocrite get out of my mention.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by roddick995(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2022
omo I love the "God forbid BAT thing own".
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Aystarz: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Must you call someone an idiot for his or her opinion that he or her didn't mention you? are you brain-dead or mischievous? can't you disagree without direct insult? if you have a good parenting in the south east will attack and malign people for stating their opinions with mentioning you? common hypocrite get out of my mention.

grin Typical!
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by pacespot(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Me too I need to join this challenge on Twitter, but my Twitter account is currently suspended, please anybody who has idea about how to unsuspend a Twitter account here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent / Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.