Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments (52335 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by cuteralph101(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Sluggard, you think everyone share your elusive father's trait, so shallow and miserable, I guess you have woken your parents with side tackles this morning.
Lols � your father gave birth to slow poke who supports a fraud with no primary and secondary school cert. Senseless maggot

1 Like

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by fideliaudemmadu: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Reinaldo:

The agbado wey them give you don ferment

grin grin grin
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by iamfromlagos(f): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hallucinating delusion Grandeur, mkpurumiri will soon clear from your eyes, you start shouting your Biafra or death again after you have forgotten and abandon Kanu in DSS dungeon
This one is "Escobar"'s arse wipe, your future no fit bright again cos bobo Chicago the drug lord has taken your destiny.
Awon oloriburuku ashiere.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by snoopz: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
In a country that is serious, you no fit say that statement make you no regret am
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
iamfromlagos:

This one is "Escobar"'s arse wipe, your future no fit bright again cos bobo Chicago the drug lord has taken your destiny.
Awon oloriburuku ashiere.
Hey kid, so because you have problems with your father instead of facing him squarely you came here venting your frustration on people and causing your trollop's pa
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
cuteralph101:
Lols � your father gave birth to slow poke who supports a fraud with no primary and secondary school cert. Senseless maggot
I know you will surely share the story of your father, what a despicable worthless life you share of him
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by cuteralph101(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
I know you will surely share the story of your father, what a despicable worthless life you share of him
Lols cheesy normally maggots don't have sense they support frauds without primary and secondary school cert. Brainless fool. You think you have monopoly of insult...ready to mud with motherfucker.

1 Like

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by engrchykae(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
wiseoneking:
delete all your quotes. You are not worthy to use that scriptures because you are supporting EVIL. All that guys cursed on you will come to pass except you repent as he said.
if God doesn't punish these idiots that defend useless politicians, then God will apologize to lot of sinners
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
iamfromlagos:

Not everyone's father is as destitute and useless as your psychotic father, you know.
I remember say Na your father dem kill for your street junction that time for armed robbery.
She o ni o ri e buru ni.
I know you surely share the story of your elusive father it is a matter of time when mkpurumiri in your takes it course, I am listening to your father's story, even call your father by his name.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by ibinaboonline: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
I so love this post.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Obojuju: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
The presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was quoted to have taken a jab at Peter Obi and Labour Party movement yesterday, by saying "God won't allow you to be Labourers". The above statement does not only represent the negative mindset of the average Nigerian politician towards Labour and productivity, but is also a false representation of God and what He stands for, in terms of Labour and productivity. After rigorous task of creation in six days, the first task God gave to man was to tend the Garden of Eden. He also commanded man to dominate the earth. The question is how do you dominate the earth the earth without labour? At the fall of man due to sin, God reinforced the law of Labour, this time around, with more stringent conditions.
Our politician have refused to understand this simple natural law. Reasons why they pay lip service to job creation and workers welfare. Reason why all they know is wanton and unbridled looting and stealing of our commonwealth, leaving the majority of us impoverished and deprived. It is either Pa Asiwaju was being purely mischievous or deceitful. I don't want to believe he doesn't know the meaning of Labour.
For the sake of emphasis and clarification, let me breakdown what Labour signifies.
Labour signifies a new birth, a fresh beginning and new life. When a woman is in Labour, the pain might be excruciating and unbearable, but the hope of having a new baby will allow her endure the pains of Labour. The arrival of the new baby wipes away the tears and pains of Labour. The new baby brings joy and laughter to all and sundry. Nigeria is in Labour. The persons carrying this pregnancy on behalf of the Nigerian masses are Peter Obi and Datti Abba-Yusuf. We are ready to endure the pains of this Labour, knowing that joy comes in the morning.
Labour also stands for work, productivity, wealth creation etc. At a time the President described the Nigerian youths as lazy, even when his government has not provided any job for them to do. Peter Obi and Labour Party represent the hope job creation for the teaming Nigerian masses, especially the youths. The Nigerian youths don't want to labelled lazy and fraudsters any longer. They want to obey God's command to Labour.
Pa Asiwaju please allow us to Labour OBIDIENTLY.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2022
DaInferno:
omo...you are absolutely irredeemable

It's either you drink urine or sniff gutter!
For the sake of kids tomorrow, stop this foolishness, cus this kinda behavior is likened to "racism"- like a white being racist to the black man only in this case, its your brother!

You talk with so much wisdom

1 Like

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You have to take to insult just because I refused to support your deluded idea that will plunge Nigeria into Chaos, so much for the sake of the kids tomorrow? or merely tribal sentiment, you think anyone can single handedly turn this country around? you are joking, the same way Igbos destroy and maligned buhari's regime will also be melted on Peter Obi, tribal war will submerged him, he is not fit to be president of Nigeria

Change your name ... you are in no way connected to the igbo tribe...
Stop causing tribal hate acting like a tribe to fight another ...
You're evil..
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Just shut up, not everyone will be deluded and deranged like Peter Obi urchins, so anyone against Peter Obi is evil because he is a saint without sin, you are one of the reasons I and many others will never support Pandora Peter Obi because of this is way you keep attacking other for their opinion against Obi what will happen if he become president, you will plunge Nigeria into full blown war, Peter Obi miscreants are demented and let me school about curse, it can only be fulfilled in your life if you asked for it with your mouth or you agree with the person proclaiming the curses like you are doing right now, that is law of attraction and agreement exactly what was stated in Numbers 14 28. enjoy the proceeds of your folly

You accuse someone of taking to insults when he didn't , while you're the father of insults ..
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Good you are sighting your parents

He is not your child sorry!
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Say that to your parents

Only to insult someones parents you Tinubu supporters are good at..

You are very toxic

No respect for your elders..
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Your parents understand

I dont blame you, just like your leader Tinubu..
It's only insults you guys know..

Very toxic people...

#Thereisdignityinlabour
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Softmirror: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hallucinating delusion Grandeur, mkpurumiri will soon clear from your eyes, you start shouting your Biafra or death again after you have forgotten and abandon Kanu in DSS dungeon

Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Shallow indeed? how will Obi provide better economy when others do not give him chance to do so? you think the buhari support Igbo destroyed his government will fold their hands and see Peter Obi succeed? snap out of your delusion

Are the others blocking success of Nigeria not the same leader and his gang you are fighting to reinstall into the presidential seat?

So if you know they wouldn't allow a good man do good things, shouldn't you be helping the good man fight them, than to be fighting for the bad eggs to retain power and we continue sitting in darkness?
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by Waterbear(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

LoL. The denial when you can't list your monumental failure's achievement. I repeat, your monumental failure Peter Obi can only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failure on us.

Go and sit down please, you'll hurt yourself talking...
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by iamfromlagos(f): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
I know you surely share the story of your elusive father it is a matter of time when mkpurumiri in your takes it course, I am listening to your father's story, even call your father by his name.

No denying your father's story.
Son of a robber will always be a destitute.
Omo t'o ba f'owo osi j'uwe ile baba e so apo iya k'oni.
So claim your history. Omo abii p'abe.
Re: #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments by IgweOfNnewi: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Waterbear:

Are the others blocking success of Nigeria not the same leader and his gang you are fighting to reinstall into the presidential seat?

So if you know they wouldn't allow a good man do good things, shouldn't you be helping the good man fight them, than to be fighting for the bad eggs to retain power and we continue sitting in darkness?
Is which of these men is the good man, because babangida is know as an epitome of corruption, and the bible says evil communication corrupt good manners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.