Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Marijuana Is Not Harmless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marijuana Is Not Harmless (1088 Views)

My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday / Why Do People Think Marijuana Is Harmless? / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana Is Not Harmless by CandyOps(m): 4:05am On Jul 16, 2022
Like P-Squared said, Igbo/weed is not for everybody.

A big problem is that marijuana has been promoted as being “harmless” in comparison to alcohol. Sure, people under the influence of alcohol can behave more aggressively than a person under the influence of marijuana. That does not mean that marijuana is “good”.

Marijuana use is particularly bad for young teenagers. Or early 20's as it disrupts the natural differentiation of neurons in the brain and can cause permanent neurological problems in the brain.

In other words, you can say, it can cause PSYCHOSIS, and can trigger a predispositions towards mental illness.

The marijuana that exists today, is significantly more powerful than the marijuana which was available a few decades back. It would not surprise me if the upsurge in anxiety, and other mental illnesses (depression included), in young people, today, may be influenced by using marijuana.

Be careful out there guys.
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by SNEFF: 4:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Burna boy said my marijuana has done me no wrong .
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Moh247: 4:14am On Jul 16, 2022
It's addictive and also triggers mental illness... Nobody should mess with such except for few occasions to relax

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by marlow1962(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Yes.
I enjoy this forum more when am high,especially whe you guys talk about vawulence��.

I Miss boggyman, dudes funny.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by epondudu: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2022
CandyOps:
Like P-Squared said, Igbo/weed is not for everybody.

A big problem is that marijuana has been promoted as being “harmless” in comparison to alcohol. Sure, people under the influence of alcohol can behave more aggressively than a person under the influence of marijuana. That does not mean that marijuana is “good”.

Marijuana use is particularly bad for young teenagers. Or early 20's as it disrupts the natural differentiation of neurons in the brain and can cause permanent neurological problems in the brain.

In other words, you can say, it can cause PSYCHOSIS, and can trigger a predispositions towards mental illness.

The marijuana that exists today, is significantly more powerful than the marijuana which was available a few decades back. It would not surprise me if the upsurge in anxiety, and other mental illnesses, in young people, today, may be influenced by using marijuana.

Be careful out there guys.
Amugbo doctor thank you...
No research, no data, nothing to back your theory, you just claim weed is harmful angry

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Slynation(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Over to Boogyman557...

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by 40fy: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2022

**Y'all gotta stop smokin'!! Shít harms your fûckin' kidneys!!

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Boogyman557: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool WEED is life and Life is WEED!

WEED is not harmful if u don't abuse it..

U don't take overdose if ur head can't carry such..

Alota people use it to cook and eat..

WEED cures ALOTA TINZ in the body system..

To surprise u... some of the medicine u buy, Get drugs such as marijuana and cocainee inside..

Doctors also use it to cure patients..

Marijuana is also used to manage NAUSEA..

marijuana is used to RELIEVE SYMPTOMS..

ALZHEIMERS DISEASE

FIBROMYALGIA and many MORE......

The best part is dat.. it brings back ENERGY DRINK to ur system after NACKING ASHAWOO..

let me show u my combo mixture of WEED and alcohol..

OGOGORO mix URINE inside and RAW WEED, then leave it for one week, after one week u filter it and drink..

the de way I try Dat tin..

NaSo my PREEK begin stand like STANDING fan..

my waist begin dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

I gats run and JAZZ in ASHAWOO HOUSE..

infact the 1st ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she no gree me to release because I don too tey on top her.. na Chase she chase me comort..

All the ASHAWOO for that hotel come lock there rooms..

I gats run enter bike to the next ASHAWOO HOUSE..

If no be JAH, I for NACK mad women dat day..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Jmichael1(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman go jst blast ur left leg with his old kala.....

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by tillaman(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Boogeyman
You got something to say my brrrr?

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by tillaman(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557
You got something to say my brrrr?

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Jmichael1(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2022
marlow1962:
Yes.
I enjoy this forum more when am high,especially whe you guys talk about vawulence��.

I Miss boggyman, dudes funny.

boggyman dey relax 4 one ashawo house 1st....

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Jmichael1(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
the boogyman himslf....

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Carcholce: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2022
epondudu:

No research, no data, nothing to back your theory, you just claim weed is harmful angry

Even if they show you 100 people that ran mad from smoking weed, you’ll still believe what you want to believe.
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Crowwejihadist: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
It's addictive and also triggers mental illness... Nobody should mess with such except for few occasions to relax

Normally, you're suffering from all these you've written up there, because I wonder how a sane human being will be supporting evil government and be this tribalistic.

Infact Marijuana smokers reasons better than you.
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Moh247: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Crowwejihadist:

Normally, you're suffering from all these you've written up there, because I wonder how a sane human being will be supporting evil government and be this tribalistic.

It's too early to display bitterness and attack people about over political differences

You Support Obi I support Tinubu that doesn't make us enemies

You have freedom of association and should not feel intimidated by my choice

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by cezarman(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2022
So there are still people who don't use marijuana

Wow!!!
How can you not be using in this dispensation?
Unbelievable grin

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by cezarman(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Crowwejihadist:

We reason better than every other human... Whether tribalist, Buharist, terrorists, clerics etc
We reason far better undecided

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Crowwejihadist: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

It's too early to display bitterness and attack people about over political differences

You Support Obi I support Tinubu that doesn't make us enemies

You have freedom of association and should not feel intimidated by my choice

I'm not intimidated man, I'm just concerned about the future of our children, as for me I've got it all.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by CandyOps(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2022
epondudu:

I wanted to post a link but i left it out on purpose so people like you who I guess is a pothead like me would do your own research.

It's pretty simple, search for "weed and psychosis"

Its common knowledge even amongst stoners that weed is not meant for people.. especially people who have an underlying mental issue or have a history of psychosis in the bloodline.

If you claim you don't know this common knowledge about weed then you're either living in denial or just plain dumb.

That is why it is very risky to pass your blunt to just any random person. In fact, I NEVER offer or pass my blunt to anybody who I haven't seen smoke on a regular.

...even if I know you to be a stoner I don't like to pass a blunt because even a ready marijuana user can get a psychotic attack if they are borderline psychotic already

And God forbid this happens to you... the outcome will be better imagined than experienced.
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by CandyOps(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022
40fy:

**Y'all gotta stop smokin'!! Shít harms your fûckin' kidneys!!

There's no link to using marijuana and kidney failures. There's little research on that
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Akinfemmy(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2022
CandyOps:

I wanted to post a link but i left it out on purpose so people like you who I guess is a pothead like me would do your own research.

It's pretty simple, search for "weed and psychosis"

Its common knowledge even amongst stoners that weed is not meant for people.. especially people who have an underlying mental issue or have a history of psychosis in the bloodline.

If you claim you don't know this common knowledge about weed then you're either living in denial or just plain dumb.

That is why it is very risky to pass your blunt to just any random person. In fact, I NEVER offer or pass my blunt to anybody who I haven't seen smoke on a regular.

...even if I know you to be a stoner I don't like to pass a blunt because even a ready marijuana user can get a psychotic attack if they are borderline psychotic already

And God forbid this happens to you... the outcome will be better imagined than experienced.

I guessed you didn't do proper research. You're very wrong. Weed doesn't CAUSE psychosis. It inly TRIGGER it. There's a difference. Most people that get psychosis already have schizophrenic in their genes.
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by CandyOps(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WEED is life and Life is WEED!

WEED is not harmful if u don't abuse it.. especially if you are borderline psychotic

WTF MAN!

I fixed that. Baba, no go give person wey get issues weed o! Make him no go jonze or kolo

Na you get yourself
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by CandyOps(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Akinfemmy:

I guessed you didn't do proper research. You're very wrong. Weed doesn't CAUSE psychosis. It inly TRIGGER it. There's a difference. Most people that get psychosis already have schizophrenic in their genes.

Several studies have linked marijuana use to increased risk for psychiatric disorders, including psychosis (schizophrenia), depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders, but whether and to what extent it actually causes these conditions is not always easy to determine.

Sementics and vocabularies can be confusing at times. It's like saying, "fire doesn't cause a burn in itself. It only triggers burning"

Does it make sense to you

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by 40fy: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2022
CandyOps:

There's no link to using marijuana and kidney failures. There's little research on that

**SMOKING slows the blood flow to your kindeys, man!!
**Must you SMOKE?? See, Chief, there are many other ways to consume your marijuana!!!

**Did you not get it??

Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by CandyOps(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
40fy:

**SMOKING slows the blood flow to your kindeys, man!!
**Must you SMOKE?? See, Chief, there are many other ways to consume your marijuana!!!

**Did you not get it??

I'm not a heavy user so I'm not pro-marijuana issh
There are research on these things boss
https://journals.lww.com/co-nephrolhypertens/fulltext/2020/03000/the_nephrologist_s_guide_to_cannabis_and.15.aspx#:~:text=Cannabis%20does%20not%20seem%20to,listing%20or%20contribute%20to%20ineligibility.
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Akinfemmy(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
CandyOps:

Several studies have linked marijuana use to increased risk for psychiatric disorders, including psychosis (schizophrenia), depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders, but whether and to what extent it actually causes these conditions is not always easy to determine.

Sementics and vocabularies can be confusing at times.

You need to do more research. There are so many inaccuracies. Psychosis is a symptom of schizophrenia. It's not the same as psychosis
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by CandyOps(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Akinfemmy:

You need to do more research. There are so many inaccuracies. Psychosis is a symptom of schizophrenia. It's not the same of psychosis

Yes I know. It triggers both. Schizophrenia upon using and psychosis upon quitting cold turkey (some sort of withdrawals)

https://medcraveonline.com/MOJAMT/a-case-of-brief-psychosis-upon-cannabis-withdrawal.html

Sha be careful when passing the blunt
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by Boogyman557: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2022
CandyOps:

I fixed that. Baba, no go give person wey get issues weed o! Make him no go jonze or kolo

Na you get yourself
Holly Gram cool u did not read my message to understand and get my point..

ALOTA ways to take WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by 40fy: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
CandyOps:

I'm not a heavy user so I'm not pro-marijuana issh
There are research on these things boss
https://journals.lww.com/co-nephrolhypertens/fulltext/2020/03000/the_nephrologist_s_guide_to_cannabis_and.15.aspx#:~:text=Cannabis%20does%20not%20seem%20to,listing%20or%20contribute%20to%20ineligibility.

**Thanks for the address!!
**Do not misconstrue my expressions, chief. I never said marijuana is bad. All I was tryna say is SMOKING is bad for the health!!

**Look at the piece I was able cull from the publication =>"Cannabis does not seem to affect kidney function in healthy individuals. However, renal function should be closely monitored in those with CKD, the lowest effective dose should be used, and SMOKING should be avoided"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Robbed Help! / Married People U Na Dey Enjoy This Weather For Two / 45-yr-old Carpenter Beats Wife To Death After She Refused To Allow Him Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.