Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Soon To Be Wife - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soon To Be Wife (62348 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Munzy14:

The family doctor mere travel..Will be back Tuesday next week.

So I will run a comprehensive test next week..ka m nñuchaa go di OTC drugs I bought.

As onye Naija cheesy

Yea, since morning I can breathe fine..Though fever returned this evening.. sad waiting for 8pm to run evening dosage.

I zuru nke 4tablets per dose?
Nke mgbede a g'eme ya dose ole I ñurula?

There are so many fake/substandard malaria drugs nowadays.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Cypress042: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ike gwuru. cheesy
You this igbo woman cheesy
Which state from the east are you smiley
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cypress042:
You this igbo woman cheesy

Which state from the east are you smiley

Proudly Igbo. cheesy

Imo state.
You're from Enugu state, right?
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by damocool(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bros, report her to her family.. She's not even your wife yet. If you have the means you can help her with some, but make sure her family pays off most of the debt.. Let it be known to them, the lady and the parents that if she get involved in such again, that will be the end of the relationship..
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Endougs(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
My simple advice:
Run ohhhh
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by SPAMBOX7: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
All these captain save a hoe sef. Issokay cheesy
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

I zuru nke 4tablets per dose?
Nke mgbede a g'eme ya dose ole I ñurula?

There are so many fake/substandard malaria drugs nowadays.
Mba...I don't like that one..Malaria drugs has this offensive smell...I use coatal forte...1per dosage

This evening will be 5th dosage.

Yea so many fake and ha bia ha dee ya arthemeter na lumefatrin undecided
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by cedricksly: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Debt and debt management is a very crucial discussion to discuss after Genotype before getting married... It is obvious your girlfriend is a chronic borrower, and she won't change, u know how I know Because a person who borrows money without a possible income source to pay back is a thief, sorry to say, but u go regret am if u marry this kind person that can't even get her sh*t together
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nwagod26: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
It indeed is painful you find yourself in such a situation. I however would point out that these sum total of irresponsible behavior and misdeeds tells one thing, warning sign.

You both have to discuss this as anything seriously binding may end up jeopardizing a fruitful future you both ought to share. She has to open up to her family and seek psychological help immediately and must work on self to escape this particular dungeon of self distraught. You to have to be prepared to make or take a very strong decision either to or not to settle down in marriage with her.

It indeed is very painful that it finally may come to such hard decision. However, it would be for your own benefits, cos if she continues this way especially into marriage, you can never rule out your one day raising your hands on her. The home you hoped to cherish could become a dreaded dungeon thus negatively affecting you, her and the kids. Biko, be honest with her and tell her to open up on her illicit use of money to her people. If you eventually pay this one off, be prepared to keep paying off till you die

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by PapaGfad: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Apparently, she lacks quality financial knowledge. And from your post, it appears she is the type that pleases people and find it had to shy away or even say No. Yet, she herself doesn't even have a footing or pillars that can please her as she does for others.
To be fair, she needs help, she cannot help herself because it is a foundational problem. She needs someone that can patiently work on her but I tell you this, it is a serious work that may turn burdensome. Are you ready?

maikbanj:

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Blazadenise(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
At this point i think you the one that need help...
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nweike1: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mercury12:
Nobody is perfect.
So before you go for her then you must be such that she listens to you.

Maybe you not doing enough to warn her and beside not everyone is good at spending money wisely and that is why you are the perfect person for her.

Many men also have their wife as the person that puts a break on any of their reckless spending.
So I would say that you the perfect person help plan her finances but you must make sure she opens up to you and listens too
sound advice, particularly if she comes from a good home, as the OP said earlier

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by snoopz: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
The only advice I can give you now is to run as far as possible from that lady
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Bonab: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
My guy,the best advise for you, is to RUN for your life. abi you want enter into marriage to start rehabilitating a grown woman? the choice is yours.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Lastborn0074: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Guy, this is a red flag. Love is not enough to keep a marriage. You have seen it all. The choice is yours.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Goldbw122(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
A woman is the financial thread hold of the family, if she fail then what is in for you t marry her ? My brother run ooo she is the type that have weigh You and she knows that you will pay the debt.. so she have a back up... So my brother run for your life before it's too late.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Mba...I don't like that one..Malaria drugs has this offensive smell...I use coatal forte...1per dosage

This evening will be 5th dosage.

Yea so many fake and ha bia ha dee ya arthemeter na lumefatrin undecided

The 4tablets per dose is most times more effective than the 1tablet per dose.
You might need to treat it again.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Cypress042: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Proudly Igbo. cheesy
Imo state. You're from Enugu state, right?
Nah, same with you cheesy
Mbaitoli to be precise cool and you?
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cypress042:
Nah, same with you cheesy

Mbaitoli to be precise cool and you?

Hehehehehehe

Organically Isi-ala mbano. cheesy
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Cypress042: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehe
Organically Isi-ala mbano. cheesy
shocked Nice to meet you wink
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked Nice to meet you wink

Same here. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by SURElee(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Marry her at your own peril.

You call somebody who loans her school house for rent to another so called friend for accommodation your girlfriend?

She spends from her school fees to come see you?

It clearly shows she doesn't value her future.

Now she has borrowed #350k on personal needs.

Omo! I'm happy you are seeing these signs, kwantinue to say our families already know themselves blah blah blah.

A failed relationship is better than a failed and unhappy marriage.

This one will spend kids school fees on frivolities and you go cry come back to us for her. She will squander rent money you give to her on personal needs.

Guy, abort the mission!! I say what? Abort.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Klass99(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by VicM6: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
last last, this one go sell your house.....things nd things go come on board
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by gbagyiza: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Her case could be a spiritual issue. There r spirits that clinch to a person just to bring him or her down financially. It attacks the finances of the victim n those closer to him or her. I don't know how strong you r in the faith but this is a serious battle for you as long as you r close to her. But the good thing is that she can be delivered from such spirits.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Sanchez01: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Klass99:

At the bolded, Sanchez shocked. How can you say it's not a red flag? From where I stand it is a huge red flag ooo, the sort that can thoroughly embarass and sink you in a marriage.
Lol. I agree with you but the way it works is pretty much simple. She needs someone who will not bail her out when she is cash strapped. That way, she'll learn. I have some unmarried female friends who are okay today and broke tomorrow. Whether or not they buy their needs or wants, that pattern has financial indiscipline written all over it, regardless of the bills they have to settle monthly.

She just needs to be in a situation where her man or parents wouldn't be able to help her and that would be the step to her turnaround journey. A man would know better not to entrust money with her type, which is understandable. She doesn't exactly understand the value of money yet because she probably doesn't sweat much to get it. The moment she struggles to get N20,000. Believe me, she won't spend it the way one would do "free money".
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by lordswill03: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
I don't want to believe that she could borrow a friend money just to pay school fees and the so called friend still hasn't paid. What was her plans, not to leave in an apartment? Like I don't understand...shouldering other person's responsibilities to her own detriment?? Why is my mind telling me that all those are scope to swindle you??
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Profezzor: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:
Brother lovina, the red flags are staring you in the face but you choose to be blind to it now because of the butterflies in your belly. wait until you marry her and she starts using your properties and valuables as collateral for debts and loans, that is when you'll know if you really love her or not.

A girl who is not disciplined with money can not manage a home well. If she can be running into debts for her own personal needs, imagine when she now has a family. She'll not only run into debts but start doing dubious and even whorish things to meet up or pay back.

Be guided. Don't let mere feelings get you trapped in a mess you'll live to regret for the rest of your life.
I agree with you sir. You are only seeing a tip of the iceberg. Please end the relationship for the sake of future peace.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

The 4tablets per dose is most times more effective than the 1tablet per dose.
You might need to treat it again.
You maybe right ogwu malaria m ga wuzi 2months interval..ike ya agwulam.

Next treatment I will try the 4.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Klass99(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nwaotu10(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
I stoped reading the moment I noticed the Op was a SIMP le man. grin
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Peskid147: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
This is a red flag bro, if you marry her there is high chances that you will go back to square one financially because she as a woman don't know how to save,she lack saving character. You have asked her what she use money for and she has not given you a valid answer,brotherly run for your life and finance if not sorry will be your name and when she has ricked you finish she will dump you for a richer guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.