Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Soon To Be Wife - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soon To Be Wife (62090 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by davidigomanel: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
hmmm thank God u know! advice urself bros!! expect more loan when u dont have money in your house. she need a clinical psychologoist to help her out.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Dapson73(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
1)How long have you guys been dating ?

2) What qualities attracts you to the lady?

3) If you guys got married and she refuses to change, can you cope with such attributes?

Your answers will help arrive at a point.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by omolasho: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
She scores very poorly in financial management. She can not manage home financial chores.

She does not take or heed your financial advice. It doesn't end there, she will not heed to your other advice on how to run the home.

Bad past? Who told you it's past! Adult don't change but only evolve. Her "past" could be sexually promiscuity, Gambling or drug abuse which she is hiding from you. Run o!

What you are experiencing is not Love but it's Soul tie. You are sexually bond with her which blinds of these more than obvious symptoms and ability to decide and run for your life. Be wise shaa.

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks [/quote]
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
So saaad, if you are an entrepreneur at the age of 21 to 40,you can register for THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA SEASON 9,20million is up for grabs

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Shedrill(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks

Keep holding on to her until she uses your kidney to borrow money and you will just be surprised when people go bracket you for road, use dagger harvest the collateral
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Slynation(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
Any lady that can't manage funds is not wifeable...what she couldn't do in courtship she certainly won't try that in Marriage...She obviously sees you as her ATM bag reason for her mismanagement, and if I want to be very honest with the unapologetical and raw truth, then I put it to you that she has a boyfriend she's spending that money on...But let's pretend with the imaginary love she's dishing you
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Shedrill(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

You will still give her that money

This I've seen cool
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by funky4j: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
You keep helping her paying her debt and you keep pampering her.the lady will be bringing embarrassment to you .she s the type that would spend the house keeping money you give her and go and be borrowing money from neighbors or buy things on credit wc might bring insult or embarrassment.think twice b4you marry her oo.this one na red flag ok
maikbanj:

How am I the problem??
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by ezewealth(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why guys spends foolishly on ladies, this money way I dey sweat get, na him I go spend foolishly and unnecessary on woman that is not even my mom, when I am not a yahoo boy, as I good reach, even my sister can't ask money for foolish things talkless woman way no dey related to me. If pussy na your problem better go dey visit olosho houz, mak u dey make sound decision,so u will nt not to be tied to her pussy. Because my instinct dey tell me, this mugu way u dey fall wotowoto na because of hr pussy. Guys DAT are stick to one pussy always does this, keep digging ur grave
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by frozen70(f): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

Don't tell her parents
Leave her to carry her cross

But honestly you are not helping her by paying back her constant careless spending in the past

And you said you want to marry her

Anyway is use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Christboy320(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Bro ,your too much love on her and pampering have resulted her into this, in my own words dont in as much contribute 1 naira to her (na ara adighi apu gi) and cut any thing that have to do with money concerning her ,let her fend for herself and monitor her
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by culf: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2022
She needs alot of help from you, not money. She is not fully healed yet and it's possible she is into a lifestyle because of that. She needs to see a professional and you should tell the family as well.
Good thing is your woman is not promiscuous, she would have paid all these debts without anyone knowing but be sure to get her fully cleaned and healed before marriage.
My brother, to get good girl to marry hard now too, the next might be worst. The good thing is you already know your woman problem so it's already half solved.

All the best
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by linearity: 3:17am On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:

How am I the problem??

Seriously, you truly need help talk to someone so they can help you deliver yourself from yourself.

Your gf is fine, it is you that have seen all these red signs and still talking about marriage that need your head re-examined.

Be ready for have all your hard earned money wasted on wanton fleeting pleasures.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by favour32(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Run!
Run from her!
Run from that relationship!
Run nor look back!
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by armyofone(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Mba...I don't like that one..Malaria drugs has this offensive smell...I use coatal forte...1per dosage

This evening will be 5th dosage.

Yea so many fake and ha bia ha dee ya arthemeter na lumefatrin undecided

Hope you are feeling better.

Try the concoctionated dongoyaro iba medicine?
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Tundex911: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2022

And some loan app wey I owe 1500 go dey disturb me up and down, if I pay back make bubu go for third

Dear my loan app, thank you for banking with me till further notice
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2022
armyofone:

Hope you are feeling better.

Try the concoctionated dongoyaro iba medicine?
Yea.

I will ones I complete the conventional medications.

Thanks.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Caseless: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
if you marry her, u can never amount to anything. she is a canterworm & caterpillar.
nawa oo
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by zoroby(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:

How am I the problem??

He's right u r the problem. If u marry that girl I swear to God u will suffer. I had similar experience
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Shigo1390: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

Yoruba have a saying that (aja to ba fe sonu koni gbó fèrè olode)
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by offset67(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2022
All I can say is

Your are foolish

Very foolish

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by addeyscore(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Bro the choice is yours to make
The advice is for us to give
My question is: if your another man promises to pay your fiancé the 350k (plus performance bonus�) for a quick one will she agree to it?
Think deep and use your head (and not your heart) to answer. Your answer y/n will tell show you the way
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by nick50(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Marry her if u really love her ..I m sure she will change once she lives with u ..no mind all these people telling u to run if u check well thier partners are worst ..nobody is perfect...if u never Bleep up hands up in d air
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by toloohthegreat: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Love matters even in 'life and death'. Take time and think out a strategy to heal her (psychological therapy) if you know it. Such a great tool. Marrying her or not should not be based on sentiments as this. You can always make her better for you or even a next spouse if you ever loved her. On offsetting the loans, if at all, not all. However, inform her father or parents (not only mother as mothers indulge children) and definitely disclose that you will so she knows you call her bluff.
I rely on psychology to overturn anything, everything around me and guess what, it's 90-95% success rate. Almost always! If you get a positive signal after all, you will know and bro, be fine with the love of your life. Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Lekan239(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
she dey carry your money give another man dat she truly loves. Simple
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by yad2eidi: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
ignore all the negative advices here.

She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

The above is very true because I am a victim. She is just in deep shit and tis won't be the best time to abandon her. The threats from this loan apps can drive anyone nuts
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by aareopeyemi75(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2022
She's obviously not a good spender. Note that every lady have their good and bad, but this type of lady obviously don't know how to manage funds, so if you are not also financially discipline, it's a disaster, but if you are, you marry her but both of you should have a written document stating that you won't be a lavish spender in the marriage.

If she start making her money, note that she won't be very helpful as her needs will always consume the income.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by samx4real(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Be very careful with this lady you call your woman...

The truth is, she's a LovePeddler... That is how they spend more. They don't care about the source because they don't work for it.

If you wife her, she will give you more trouble than this.

Am a guy, I do gamble but I don't gamble with other people's money.

The truth is, she's not telling you where she's spending those money.

Watch your back bro... Watch your woman closely, clone her whatsapp... You will find out more stuffs about her.

Don't rush to wife her...
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Inali: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
sorry to say this but that you babe no get one single iota of sense. What is your plan now? I wouldn't wanna say somethings further that might make you seal a decision. What's your plan?
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Doorga: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2022
I HAVE ONLY TWO THINGS TO SAY.

1. TALK TO THE FAMILY ABOUT IT AND MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THIS NOT THR FIRST TIME
2. WORK OUT MEAN ON HOW YOU BOTH CAN MANAGE IT OUT.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Olumaeme: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2022
You are shouldering another adults problems.

Me when I see that you have a complicated lifestyle, even if you are my family, I will be advising you from afar.

You have your own issues, you have family and parents who needs your support.

If you use all your money to cater and carry the wahala of another person, how would you meet your obligations?

Also, in all of this, what is your own benefit? What has she done for you? What is her impact in your life?

See, you have to get something into your head, everyone is out there put themselves first, if you like, no apply wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.