Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless (4003 Views)

See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless by Slynation(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kpobaridaniel:
That is a brother in need bro. Good opportunity to put yourself in your babes good books... And bro, it won't be easy at first but with time you will enjoy it..(I know you're scared aha)
Lol... which good books, be like girl never do you something before na e make grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless by Slynation(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Omo...This one is just too much oO, most girls are just insensitive when it comes to making decisions, see how easy it is for her to suggest, I just can't imagine myself in this kinda scenario shaaah...

Well OP, carry your cross but just as someone suggested above, coming in ain't the problem but just know you can never chase him out
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless by Calibrator: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is why as a man, you should set boundaries from the moment a relationship starts so you won't find yourself in nonsense compromising situations like this.

Nobody absolutely nobody that knows me can summon the courage to ask me to share my personal space, family, friends and whatnot included because they know to me, some issues are off limits.

Even if you surmount this particular issue, there will always be more of such nonsense ahead as long as you are with that girl.

She doesn't rate you one bit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbawean Women Rock / Ladies Do You Give A Guy your Number? / Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.