Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out (5201 Views)

Niger Gov Sends Commissioner List To Assembly / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List (2) (3) (4)

Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Gbawe: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
seanet02:

You lack basic Historical knowledge, Did you know the House of assembly that Your Governor Peter obi met on Ground actually Impeached him?
Did you know that he was reinstalled by the Court?

Seanet , you really must learn to ignore some folk who , undoubtedly, have proven that they have their own agenda that does not include their love or concern for the SW. By now we should all know what should really matter now that we are in the opposition and have voluntarily distanced ourselves from a disgraced ruling Party. As per that,  a lot of folks (ethnic bigots, PDP fans and apologist of GEJ who hate his political opponents automatically) will spread negative propaganda always with the supreme intention of causing disunity. Their cheap divide and conquer tactics is rudimentary to the point it does not deserve response from you or any clued-on South Westerner.

What we should do is simply to remain united in purpose, ignore mischief makers, support our Governors, hold them accountable and criticize them constructively when necessary. Anyone who really wants to get in touch with our leaders can do so and pass on their criticism. Venting publicly , while being goaded by ethnic bigots and GEJ sycophants, against Governors who haven't really done anything wrong, is not helpful at all.

Responding to those with an agenda of mischief is not helpful either. I would suggest you do less of it so you stay a positive person overall. Trust me, it helps productivity, clarity of vision and success in life.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by kasiem(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
seanet02:

You lack basic Historical knowledge, Did you know the House of assembly that Your Governor Peter obi met on Ground actually Impeached him?
Did you know that he was reinstalled by the Court?
thankgod that u acknowledged that he was reinstated by court after being stupidly impeached by the house, that shows his belief in the rule and workability of law. Since acn as a party are being fallaciously taken as party that upholds the rule of law, why didn't their gov'nor uphold the rule of law by constituting his cabinet?
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Eziachi: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
How some people believed that Rauf decision not to appoint commissions was a minus to him is just beyond me.  Infact I applaud the man. The guy has shown you how wasteful your big govts are with their legion of commissioners and meaningless ministries attached to them.

Since the 8 month he governed without them, please tell me any area where he lagged behind those with commissioners?
Just look at God sent/annoited Jonathan with half a century number of ministers and countless of advisers but what they can come up first was executive tenure elongation as their first priority.

Suddenly BEAF whom I think in real life may be one of Jonathan's lackies has surfaced probably to sell the latest dummy to the ever willing and gullible Nigerians again, just like they sold few months ago that you're voting Jonathan and not PDP and millions of never learned idiotic Nigerians bought it.
Welcome to Fresh Air.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Desola(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
Gbawe:

Seanet , you really must learn to ignore some folk who , undoubtedly, have proven that they have their own agenda that does not include their love or concern for the SW. By now we should all know what should really matter now that we are in the opposition and have voluntarily distanced ourselves from a disgraced ruling Party. As per that, a lot of folks (ethnic bigots, PDP fans and apologist of GEJ who hate his political opponents automatically) will spread negative propaganda always with the supreme intention of causing disunity. Their cheap divide and conquer tactics is rudimentary to the point it does not deserve response from you or any clued-on South Westerner.

What we should do is simply to remain united in purpose, ignore mischief makers, support our Governors, hold them accountable and criticize them constructively when necessary. Anyone who really wants to get in touch with our leaders can do so and pass on their criticism. Venting publicly , while being goaded by ethnic bigots and GEJ sycophants, against Governors who haven't really done anything wrong, is not helpful at all. Responding to those with an agenda of mischief is not helpful either. I would suggest you do less of it so you stay a positive person overall. Trust me, it helps productivity, clarity of vision and success in life.

seconded!
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by kasiem(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
Gbawe:

Seanet , you really must learn to ignore some folk who , undoubtedly, have proven that they have their own agenda that does not include their love or concern for the SW. By now we should all know what should really matter now that we are in the opposition and have voluntarily distanced ourselves from a disgraced ruling Party. As per that,  a lot of folks (ethnic bigots, PDP fans and apologist of GEJ who hate his political opponents automatically) will spread negative propaganda always with the supreme intention of causing disunity. Their cheap divide and conquer tactics is rudimentary to the point it does not deserve response from you or any clued-on South Westerner.

What we should do is simply to remain united in purpose, ignore mischief makers, support our Governors, hold them accountable and criticize them constructively when necessary. Anyone who really wants to get in touch with our leaders can do so and pass on their criticism. Venting publicly , while being goaded by ethnic bigots and GEJ sycophants, against Governors who haven't really done anything wrong, is not helpful at all.

Responding to those with an agenda of mischief is not helpful either. I would suggest you do less of it so you stay a positive person overall. Trust me, it helps productivity, clarity of vision and success in life.
Gbawe, pls, take our tribalistic rants here serious, we're just doing it for fun.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by jmaine: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2011
Eziachi:

How some people believed that Rauf decision not to appoint commissions was a minus to him is just beyond me.  Infact I applaud the man. The guy has shown you how wasteful your big govts are with their legion of commissioners and meaningless ministries attached to them.

Am Sure You are directly indicting . . . All political parties who have commissioners  . . . .Including the infallible ACN  . . .i guess, he shouldn't have even appointed commissioners since he is saving money for the state . . .Very insightful from you

Eziachi:

Since the 8 month he governed without them, please tell me any area where he lagged behind those with commissioners?

Have you been to Osun . .or you are just babbling here  . . . .  What has he done . . . is the OYES = creating employment . . .  signing of numerous documents =  services on ground. . .or could it be just paying civil servant that could warrant his high performance rating by usual blind ACN apologist . . . even to the point that self styled good governance advocates support the idea that his delay was to search for good hands . . . It took him 7 good months to search for good hands . . .now that is some real silly excuse . .Like i said . . .i will be waiting for ACN apologist to blame others for similar offenses . . .

Eziachi:

Suddenly BEAF whom I think in real life may be one of Jonathan's lackies has surfaced probably to sell the latest dummy to the ever willing and gullible Nigerians again, just like they sold few months ago that you're voting Jonathan and not PDP and millions of never learned idiotic Nigerians bought it.
Welcome to Fresh Air.

You actually felt Beaf convinced millions of Nigerians to vote for GEJ . . .Damn, i never knew beaf was so mercurial and so efficient in his campaign . . .prior election . . .i remember informing folks like you that Nairaland is never = Nigeria . .while your Buhari was busy raking in high popularity from online Nigerians far away from the realities on ground . . . .the reality eventually dawned on you people . . .and i wonder how beaf was able to convince the grassroots even in the SW with no internet access with his nairaland campaign. . .You guyz need to think before talking . . .
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Gbawe: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
kasiem:

Gbawe, pls, take our tribalistic rants here serious, we're just doing it for fun.

There are , in this day and age, many ways to have "fun". Posting "tribalistic rants" , on a public forum, is not one. Doing so indicates underlining issues of frustration and personal lack of fulfillment. Can you imagine a white man saying he goes online to post racist rants for fun? If that is not acceptable why do you think tribalistic rants are? The duty of improving Nigeria falls on all of us- especially those of us our parents have educated expensively. Afterall, is education not meant to make us more sophisticated, more tolerant and more accomodating?

Why don't we all irresponsibly escalate ethnic intolerance for "fun" given the gunpowder of potential ethnic strife our nation is sitting on? If things degenerate to Somalia level, a highly probable consideration given our current slide into chaos and lawlessness , we will all cry. Remember that when you post your next "tribalistic rant"  for "fun".
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Beaf: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2011

The supreme leader of Osun state. His primacy, Rawuf AregbeRASCAL; Maximus Rex, the omnipotent one of Osun state.
Single-handedly ruling Osun, the all=knowing Great One and newly revealed lord of sharia.
. . .What a Taliban-like beard!

No commissioners, but the dude looks at Osun as one of those poor Northern states that can run on autopilot, feeding off yams and religion.
. . .Another Nigerian megalomaniac is revealed.

[size=14pt]Case of Shariah Law in Osun State[/size]
The spread of Islam to Yorubaland was accompanied by the institution of Shari’ah (the Islamic law), and Muslims in the area applied it, alongside the Customary and Common Laws during the pre-colonial period before its abolition by the colonial government. However, very little research has been done in this area. Therefore, this study examined the institution of Shari’ah in Oyo and Osun States of Nigeria with reference to Yoruba Customary Law which had been in existence and the Common Law[5].

The study revealed that the British colonialists, during the colonial era, used their authority to replace Shari’ah with Common Law through Indirect Rule. It identified that Shari’ah issue is contentious because of general misunderstanding and misconceptions of its origin, tenets and practices. It also discovered that the agitation of the Muslims in the selected states for Shari'ah was based on the premise that both Yoruba Customary and Common Laws did not cover certain provisions under Shari’ah, such as ‘iddah‘ waiting period for a widow’, al-hadanah ‘custody of children’ and mirath ‘inheritance’[6].

[size=14pt]Shariah Courts Inauguration[/size]
The study revealed that Muslims found psychological relief in the Shari’ah application in Yorubaland. Despite its official replacement, some Muslims had firm conviction in using Shari’ah; hence, it is applied at individual, private and non-governmental levels as evidenced in the activities of Faya Group in Ikirun, Bamidele Movement in Ibadan and Islahuddin Association in Iwo, as well as the Independent Shari’ah Arbitration Panels in Ibadan and Osogbo. It was discovered that while 93.0% of the Muslim respondents of both states were agitating for the establishment of Shari’ah Courts, 53.0% of the Christian respondents showed negative attitude to the resuscitation. 60.0% of the respondents of Oyo State House of Assembly supported the agitation, but 75.0% of those in Osun State did not[5].

A Shari`ah court was inaugurated in the southern state of Osun on Tuesday, April 25, to look into Muslim civil cases, the second such court in southern Nigeria.[7]. "The court groups senior Muslim scholars and jurists who will rule in Muslims' civil and personal cases according t Chairman of the Osun State Muslim Community, which championed the move.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osun_State

Boko Haram comes south. embarassed

What hope is there for Osun, so richly blessed, yet one of Nigeria's most rural and poor? A state richly steeped in history, culture; from Ede, to Osogbo and Ife.
Who the hell voted for the clown, Aregbesola?
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by aljharem3: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

The supreme leader of Osun state. His primacy, Rawuf AregbeRASCAL; Maximus Rex, the omnipotent one of Osun state.
Single-handedly ruling Osun, the all=knowing Great One and newly revealed lord of sharia.
. . .What a Taliban-like beard!

No commissioners, but the dude looks at Osun as one of those poor Northern states that can run on autopilot, feeding off yams and religion.
. . .Another Nigerian megalomaniac is revealed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osun_State

Boko Haram comes south. embarassed

What hope is there for Osun, so richly blessed, yet one of Nigeria's most rural and poor? A state richly steeped in history, culture; from Ede, to Osogbo and Ife.
Who the hell voted for the clown, Aregbesola?

walihi you are the dumbest poster alive both in fresh and spirit

so because osun has sharia, it means Boko haram is in osun

you stu.pidity has no remedy . i no go lie cry
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Rhino5dm: 1:35am On Jul 31, 2011
God bless you.
I earlier pointed out the lies in Beaf's 'second coming' and he quickly deny it. He is now laying the baits for dummies by showing them mirage on a smoke-screen. . . .Very soon you will see him feeding them with multiple threads packed with LIES, emotion & bigotry, sandwiched between evil-PDP agenda .

If handful percentage of American population cannot read & write, and many of them are gullible then what do you expect from NIGERIANS.

"Those who cannot remember their past should be condemn so as to repeat it"

Eziachi:

How some people believed that Rauf decision not to appoint commissions was a minus to him is just beyond me. Infact I applaud the man. The guy has shown you how wasteful your big govts are with their legion of commissioners and meaningless ministries attached to them.

Just look at God sent/annoited Jonathan with half a century number of ministers and countless of advisers but what they can come up first was executive tenure elongation as their first priority.

Welcome to Fresh Air.
up first was executive tenure elongation as their first priority.

Welcome to Fresh Air.
[quote][/quote]
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by seanet02: 2:44am On Jul 31, 2011
Gbawe:

Egbon mi, Thank you. God bless you.
Desola:

seconded!
Desola baby.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Gbawe: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

walihi you are the dumbest poster alive both in  fresh and spirit

so because osun has sharia, it means Boko haram is in osun

you stu.pidity has no remedy . i no go lie cry

Alhaji, Beaf is a jobless clown and a mischief-maker motivated by ethnic bigotry. The moment Nairalanders learn to see him as such is the minute you understand that he is best viewed as a source of comedy relief. He does not stand for anything and , like GEJ, deception and treachery is the name of his game. Let me prove my point easily . Below , Beaf is praising Papabrowne , his kinsman , shamelessly :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723603.32.html

Dude, Papabrowne[b] is a very moral and upright person.[/b]
So, someone tells you the road is being fixed, even posts pictures to show roadworks and he becomes a "wicked soul?" Shocked
Why is the average Nigerian so extreme?

Yet the same Papabrowne , when I took him on, confessed that he deceived folks deliberately with "spin and spell strategy" just so his kinsman could win the Presidential election. 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-644476.192.html

We had an election to win and we won at any cost!! Spin and spell inclusive   grin grin grin

Papabrowne even confessed to cynically and callously using the unfortunate and regrettable death of innocent Nigerians to deliberately perpetuate propaganda in the deceptive thread he started regarding taking Buhari and bakare to court for murder;

The case against Buhari and Bakare: another spin and spell strategy!! Get used to it already!!

Abeg, Nairalanders , what "moral and upright person" confesses to using the death of innocent Nigerians for "spin and spell strategy" ? What can we then conclude about those who are willing to testify to the "uprightness" of their kinsman who has no qualms with using the unfortunate death of Nigerians in a sick propaganda game? The best thing is for Nairalanders to ignore toxic 'local champions' , driven by nothing but sheer bigotry, like  Beaf and Papabrowne. Or , at best, reduce them to providers of comic relief. They are , like most GEJ fans, discredited jokers. The last thing anyone should do is take them seriously or fall for their rudimentary propaganda.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Akanbiedu(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
Gbawe good job.

Some of us knew these games at that time, and that it was deliberate. But the real concern is how do you help the teeming gullible masses.

On the games, I'd say what goes round comes round.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Akanbiedu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
As I said before, Osun is in trusted hands. fast-forward to the next elections, when beef will be looking for the new "divide and rule' tactic, we will be pasting pictures in eko-ile's style.

There is no way they can perform, a leopard can not change its spots.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by aljharem3: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, Beaf is a jobless clown and a mischief-maker motivated by ethnic bigotry. The moment Nairalanders learn to see him as such is the minute you understand that he is best viewed as a source of comedy relief. He does not stand for anything and , like GEJ, deception and treachery is the name of his game. Let me prove my point easily . Below , Beaf is praising Papabrowne , his kinsman , shamelessly :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723603.32.html

Yet the same Papabrowne , when I took him on, confessed that he deceived folks deliberately with "spin and spell strategy" just so his kinsman could win the Presidential election. 

Papabrowne even confessed to cynically and callously using the unfortunate and regrettable death of innocent Nigerians to deliberately perpetuate propaganda in the deceptive thread he started regarding taking Buhari and bakare to court for murder;

Abeg, Nairalanders , what "moral and upright person" confesses to using the death of innocent Nigerians for "spin and spell strategy" ? What can we then conclude about those who are willing to testify to the "uprightness" of their kinsman who has no qualms with using the unfortunate death of Nigerians in a sick propaganda game? The best thing is for Nairalanders to ignore toxic 'local champions' , driven by nothing but sheer bigotry, like  Beaf and Papabrowne. Or , at best, reduce them to providers of comic relief. They are , like most GEJ fans, discredited jokers. The last thing anyone should do is take them seriously or fall for their rudimentary propaganda.

Good job, We all knew the hypocrite beaf. It is just a shame that Nigerians fell for his deceit

Papabrown even said he had to deceive people for Jonathan to win only for him to laugh at us Nigerians cry cry

Na God go deliever us for this Nigerians that keep pulling us back when we want to move forward
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Gbawe: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

As I said before, Osun is in trusted hands. fast-forward to the next elections, when beef will be looking for the new "divide and rule' tactic, we will be pasting pictures in eko-ile's style.

There is no way they can perform, a leopard can not change its spots.

My brother, it is as simple as that. Aregbesola , for example, has given some real time span , for development, people can hold him to. You never see PDP leaders being this assertive and assured as per the plans they have for the people. Even their 'oga pata-pata' (GEJ) has come out to say he never promised any agenda other than "good governance" !!! how vague is that ?  

Yet some South-westerners , out of touch and lost in the diaspora, cannot even see the big picture. They allow themselves to be used in persecuting very decent individuals who have the interests of the people at heart and possess very clear ideas regarding turning around our region for the better.

Abuja Magistrate Court Frees Senator Ndume / Breaking Down The Constitution . . . .a Section At A Time! / BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71