Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Let's Work Together To Make The Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Work Together To Make The Money (327 Views)

I'm Looking For A Job, Look At My Skills May Be We Can Work Together / Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. / Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Work Together To Make The Money by KalioPeter: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good Day Guys.
I'm new here, and I don't regret knowing Nairaland.

I'm happy I can reach an audience.
Now, I've been going through a rough phrase in my life now, things has been so hard for me, and I'm getting tired of life already.

I've been depressed and contemplating suicide, I'm just so confused and tired of this country.

I am 17 years old, and I just finished my secondary school education.
I was raised my a single Mom, and have four sisters.
Now I feel like it's time to face the harsh world, not like things has ever been easy, since I came of age, I've always worked and struggle to get whatever I have now.
My Mom is ageing and I think, it's time I face my responsibility as the only son.

I have worked in different places and I've done different things all my life, just to survive.
I have a skill, which is Barbing. it has helped me a lot during my schooling.

I've worked for different people in different barbers shop.
But it has all resulted to nothing.

I think the best way, is to get my own shop, and run it myself.
But for me to get that, I need to plan for it.

Now I need an investor...
Someone to work with,
Someone who can afford to set up a Barbing Saloon Complex.
I will work for you, you just have to open the Barbing Saloon, and you will be getting your weekly payment from me

I believe with my experience, it will work out fine.
There's money in Barbing Saloon, and I promise you my dedication

1 Like

Re: Let's Work Together To Make The Money by Babaken(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
KalioPeter:
Good Day Guys.

Now, I've been going through a rough phrase in my life now, things has been so hard for me, and I'm getting tired of life already.

I've been depressed and contemplating suicide, I'm just so confused and tired of this country.

Now I feel like it's time to face the harsh world, not like things has ever been easy, since I came of age, I've always worked and struggle to get whatever I have now.
My Mom is ageing and I think, it's time I face my responsibility as the only son.

I have worked in different places and I've done different things all my life, just to survive.

Someone to work with,
I will work for you, you just have to open the Barbing Saloon, and you will be getting your weekly payment from me

the lord is your strength
Re: Let's Work Together To Make The Money by nwachukwu9(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
KalioPeter:
Good Day Guys.

Someone to work with,

where is your location?
Re: Let's Work Together To Make The Money by KalioPeter: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
nwachukwu9:
where is your location?

I'm currently in Port Harcourt. But I can move to any location for the job

(1) (Reply)

Learn Product Ui Ux Design / Naira Falls Dollar Increased.the Best Way To Invest And Earn In Dollar / Cup Cake Seller Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.