Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,632 members, 7,889,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

F3latio, Bl0wjob: 14 Penis’ Owners Survey, Health and Other Aspects of Oral S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / F3latio, Bl0wjob: 14 Penis’ Owners Survey, Health and Other Aspects of Oral S3x (359 Views)

Onlookers In Shock As Gorilla Performs Oral S3x On Its Partner In A Zoo (video) / A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F3latio, Bl0wjob: 14 Penis’ Owners Survey, Health and Other Aspects of Oral S3x by Tadexprof01(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
What is Oral S3x?

Oral s2x on a woman (the vagina, vulva and clitoris) is called cunnilingus, and oral s3x on a man (the penis) is called MouthAction. If oral s3x involves the anus, it is called anilingus (1). MouthAction (Bl00wjob, BJ, givinghead, or suckingoff) is an act of stimulating one’s penis with the mouth. Recently all these terms are usually used for one another, and recent slang ‘Mouth Action’ prevailing over others.

Oral s3x is one of the trending topics that are open to debate among scholars, medical personalities, as well as other people who have diverse opinions on this most-organism-driven s3x format ever initiated, according to a majority of men and women who share their views.

Read the article and check the images on TADEXPROF: https:///3ob9jia

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. / . / Whether You Are A Simp Or A Redpiller This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.