Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:13 AM

“abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness (2277 Views)

Lady Laments As Boyfriend Posts Engagement Photos 2 Days After Breakup / Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by Ebiragirl(f): 2:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Video: Young lady battling loneliness laments the state of being single and the unavailability of a prospective partner making a move on her. A video making rounds on social media captured the moment a young lady in her prime complained of being all by herself.

Emphasizing her natural beauty and attractive features, the lady questioned her character which she suggested to be a hindrance.
See more and watch video below
https://www.abujabuzz.com.ng/abi-my-bad-character-don-too-much-single-lady-laments-state-of-loneliness-video/543/

1 Like

Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by Dreal1247: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2022
No matter how bad a woman could be, there a male match for her. Though it is good to be good.
Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by paulolee(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2022
after dm don enjoy hookup finish

1 Like

Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by fnep2smooth(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Dreal1247:
No matter how bad a woman could be, there a male match for her. Though it is good to be good.
wife beater na their match or a certified simp
Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by TeeGentle(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Her face said it all
Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by Dreal1247: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2022
fnep2smooth:

wife beater na their match or a certified simp

Some women enjoy beating. I remember a woman who was said to have left her second marriage because the new husband refused to beat her up the way the former husband used to. It appears weird but it is a fact.
Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by kingPhidel(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Ah thank God you can discern otherwise you’ll grow old lonely. So make adjustments and interact again

1 Like

Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by Lexkenny99(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Locate the nearest ministry close to u. grin
Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by TotoLGA: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Join Man utd fan and make sure you always go to watch their matches. You will meet your spouse there because majority of their fan are single.

1 Like

Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maybe she's catching cruise sha but at a point in time everyone will realize that they have a strong need for companionship and validation

it just takes people to stop admiring and complimenting you and you'll see how it goes.
Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by CheedyJ(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
All for d clout anyways, u know ursef better than anyone..
Re: “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164

(1) (Reply)

Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation / This is the story of a sexy beautiful evil female / Your First Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.