Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC (1156 Views)

Adeleke Warns FG Against Using Loans As Debt Trap For Students / "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Osun: Oyetola Congratulates Adeleke After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by MadeInTokyo: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello has reacted to the outcome of the just concluded gubernatorial election in Osun state, which his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) lost.

Governor Bello reacted yesterday night via a Facebook live video of his routine exercise session, congratulating Senator Ademola Adeleke of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Bello who was absent at the final rally of the party and also the election, congratulated the people of Osun state, noting that their choice is respected.

He said the election should be a lesson for them in the APC, as the people are watching, and Nigerians are wiser.

“Indeed, I wish my brother, Governor Oyetola the best. You put up a good fight and indeed, I know next time, we’ll learn our lessons. God bless you all this should be a lesson for all of us in APC. We should be ready to serve our people l. The people are watching, Nigerians are wiser. God bless you all,” he said.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1548777622888452097

https://ebirareporters.com/2022/07/18/video-osun-election-should-be-a-lesson-for-all-of-us-in-apc-governor-yahaya-bello-reacts/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by MadeInTokyo: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2022
“Indeed, I wish my brother, Governor Oyetola the best. You put up a good fight and indeed, I know next time, we’ll learn our lessons. God bless you all this should be a lesson for all of us in APC. We should be ready to serve our people l. The people are watching, Nigerians are wiser. God bless you all,” he said.
Subliminal shots fired at Tinubu and Oyetola

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by Croxnate: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Na so
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by Totilopussylick(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
It doesn't take long for all of Nigeria politicians to migrate to another party.

I see yahaya bello decamping to labour party tongue
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by MadeInTokyo: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
It doesn't take long for all of Nigeria politicians to migrate to another party.

grin grin grin
Which Labour Party, u people should stop deceiving ur selves and having false hope ,

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by lonecatt(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
he kept on using the sentence "Nigerians are wiser"

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by Odin13: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Apc is feeling the heat

Power to the people!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by MikoB: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu should know that since nigerians have lost hope in the federal govt, Tinubu needs lagos state to prove a point, but the lagos state govt has been a dissapointment but fortunately for Tinubu and Apc, they still have 8 months to go before the election, I will advise him to encourage sanwo olu to start the 4th mainland bridge, I will also advise them to mobilise contractors to all the abandoned constructions sites all across the state, they should also start immediately giving soft loans to the market women and the vulnerables, I know some will say that is vote buying no it is not, it is better than waiting for the election day to give 10k why can't you give the 10k legally now, I will also advise the stakeholders to learn how to talk reasonably to the people to soften their heart but not with arrogance and rudeness.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by Valkrie: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin
Which Labour Party, u people should stop deceiving ur selves and having false hope ,

Labour Party won't even accept him. He is too toxic to be accepted...nobody want to associate with a failure....!! grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by Goddey18(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Free, fair and credible conduct of elections might end up being Buhari's only legacy as a president for 8 years.
Our politicians are so jittery right now because Nigerians are now wise.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Congratulates Adeleke, Warns APC by moufan: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

labour party that won't win a single local government in the presidential election.this peter obi supporters are really clueless

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Lay Siege On Abua Law School, Attack Brigade Of Guards Men On Patrol / Muslim/muslim Ticket My Opinion / Breaking: Tinubu Has Told Me The Name of His Primary School & His Mates -Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.