Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,716 members, 7,941,731 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? (8329 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Truvelisback(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
But u usually expose d one on ur chest..
It has been very long i see such, last month or 2 months ago, i accidently saw a girl's pamties(she was on mini skirt). However, nowadays, Na tight dem dey wear now. Only very, very few of them wear panties.

2 Likes

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Truvelisback(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Even as a lady Ihate it when Isee ladies on short gown/skirt and still dragging it down undecided

It is madness
The purpose is to attract guys' attention on them.

2 Likes

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
But u usually expose d one on ur chest..
No it must be covered too
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
constance500:

Value wey we dey see for everywhere everyday cheesy
The one you see everywhere and everyday is valueless.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by akezn: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please they should be closing it ooo. Na small thing, Keke for jam me last week when one girl when dey plait hair open leg down for road.

2 Likes

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by omotoso1989(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
What baffles me most is girls wearing hijab and still wears short skirts and they'll be pulling it down.madness of the highest order,covering face and opening laps.lol

4 Likes

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by ukaface(f): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
essentialone:
All these girls who sit and close their legs, what then is the purpose of buying expensive pants? grin
when your sister buy new pant and bra tell her to go naked.

2 Likes

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
omotoso1989:
What baffles me most is girls wearing hijab and still wears short skirts and they'll be pulling it down.madness of the highest order,covering face and opening laps.lol

those ones na complete hypocrites.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Truvelisback(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
omotoso1989:
They get Orgasm when guys stares at them. grin

3 Likes

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Candidlady: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
The purpose is to attract guys' attention on them.

Confused

Is it wearing the short things or pulling it up undecided
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Confused

Is it wearing the short things or pulling it up undecided
Both. Some ladies likes it when guys stare at their body parts, it's like Orgasm to them.

1 Like

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by freddie009(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
They're just showing off their expensive boxer

Do you mean dirty boxers
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by YourFavorite21(m): 1:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Pant wey I dey see steady, especially when they want to climb okada, e get one kain joy wey e dey give.

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by colonelwealth(m): 1:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Juliet751:
Wahala

grin grin
Really craze people everywhere.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by chinwong(m): 5:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Zonefree:
My only concern is those that wear skimpy skirt or gown and still dragging it down always. Why did you wear the skimpy dress since you know you'll be dragging it down always? Why not wear long skirt or gown and save yourself the stress undecided

This same thing has got me thinking too. I wonder why someone will purposely dress indecently and once you spot someone you’ll start getting unrestful as in trying to cover what you intentionally left open.

I guess those sets are confused or jus naive

2 Likes

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2022
chinwong:

This same thing has got me thinking too. I wonder why someone will purposely dress indecently and once you spot someone you’ll start getting unrestful as in trying to cover what you intentionally left open.

I guess those sets are confused or jus naive

Neither. They know what they are doing. It's all part of the tricks.

1 Like

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by chinwong(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
essentialone:

Neither. They know what they are doing. It's all part of the tricks.

What kind of trick is that undecided

1 Like

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
chinwong:

What kind of trick is that undecided

Just by ask one of them to gist you how far
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Even as a lady Ihate it when Isee ladies on short gown/skirt and still dragging it down undecided

It is madness

hmm, thick hairy ball yahoo m
boy saying he's a woman, cross dresser ni! lobotan!
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20
I still dey wonder ooo
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20
essentialone:
All these girls who sit and close their legs, what then is the purpose of buying expensive pants? grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Make I screenshot go post for my status!!!
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20
Holluwhakemmy:
You don't expose your values it must be covered

For ladies, a closed leg is a closed destiny ooo
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 20
essentialone:

For ladies, a closed leg is a closed destiny ooo
Who told you? So they should be exposing their values it will be worthless.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20
Holluwhakemmy:
Who told you? So they should be exposing their values it will be worthless.

The leg they refuse to open when it matters most, they will still someday open when it matters nothing.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:15am On Feb 21
essentialone:

The leg they refuse to open when it matters most, they will still someday open when it matters nothing.
We can only open when it's matter most and not just for anybody but for special one
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22
Holluwhakemmy:
We can only open when it's matter most and not just for anybody but for special one

A hoe is a hoe, no matter the shape of hoe that is used to dig on it.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:35pm On Feb 22
Hehe

Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 10:32am On Feb 23
SIXFEETUNDER:
Hehe

Hiding what is already exposed from behind.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by Tonystory: 10:53am On Feb 23
Zonefree:
My only concern is those that wear skimpy skirt or gown and still dragging it down always. Why did you wear the skimpy dress since you know you'll be dragging it down always? Why not wear long skirt or gown and save yourself the stress undecided
And those who wear ashawo gown and still wear pants, it’s not correct now, person wey Dey find pikin no Dey wear pant sleep.
Re: All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? by essentialone(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27
"Ladies First", na the language of guy, wey want to survey nyash. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.