Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) (51461 Views)

FRSC Official Joins Passenger In Praise & Worship After Taking Money From Driver / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
stano2:
Na wa o...Naso Naija don hard reach.
Wahala dey ooo
i like enlightening people like you who don’t understand what democracy really is. First APC is not the problem of Nigeria but individual politicians. Party don’t make people good it is people that make party good. Republican or democrat may produce a bad president today but that does not mean they will never produce a better leader tomorrow. Peter Obi if labor party is the best candidate for president and that does not mean all LP candidates are best. For my state Benue, APC have the best candidate. We love peter obi not labor party. Wake up man we vote individuals not party

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Blueace247(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
The driver new name na Katsina ala
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
gabbasin:
The guy is in hot soup, and seems the guy has deactivated his Facebook account
This confirms that he is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by gadgethead: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/MushinJidenna/status/1549724626141544451

He has also deactivated his Facebook account!

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by josephevergreen(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
They is also a high possiblility that they was a disagreement between. Fear those other gender majority of them re manipulative.

Dm for your tiles and accessories (lagos island )

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by imagrg(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
You believe this crap?
Methinks there is a romance behind the scene otherwise, how could he push her out of the car when he was on the steering wheel?
There must be something fishy.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by PsalmsElf(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nazgul:
Why didn't she seat at the back seat. And why flash so much money in the presence of a total stranger. Females should learn to arrange themselves properly before entering a cab and avoid giving anyone the impression that they're loaded financially. You don't board a cab and start rearranging your file and displaying hard currency in the presence of a hungry driver. We really have to be security conscious cos the economy is pushing people to do unspeakable things.

She should go to the police station and make an official report, then contact bolt directly and report the driver to them. He's details are everywhere so there's no way he can run away.
Well said, she'ld do the needful asap
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by DoneSimping: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Winters23:
From experience I've learnt to always hear both sides of a story.

Never get carried away by emotions when dealing with a woman accusing a man.

Have an open mind in this sort of thing because anything is possible.

Na man you be….God bless you for this

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by AbuUmmu: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Report the case via bolt app, I think you may get him through them
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your best bet is to report him to his employer
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Osagie don gbolo
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Dottormentor: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
U no dey tire for this ur fake prophesies
FalseProphet1:
I see that bolt driver getting caught before the end of this week.

This I have seen.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is one reason why I don't ride in front. Easier to spot any tricky business from the back.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by murmee: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
sureboykris:
Wow. Hope the animal is caught soon..

But wait ooo.. How is it you came down without your stuff? Not so easy for a driver to push an adult out. Something fishy is smelling
The victim is a woman. You want to compare the physical strength of an adult male to that of a woman?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by ajimuby: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sorry to say
But I don't believe this
There is traffic always in nysc zone 3 wuse...why didn't you raise alarm
It will be hard for him to escape

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
This story is not complete.

I'll comment when it is complete

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
DEVIL AND INNOCENT FACE BE LIKE grin
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by texannaija: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
LIVE08:

Everyday and criminal case..... But this story no clear atall

@nlfpmod Are you one of the new mod we have on Nairaland?

The story no clear at allll!. Very incomplete story….LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by texannaija: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jalaw:
Edo people are criminal

How many of them you know?
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by infogeneral: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
There's more to that story.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by texannaija: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Machinegun91:
Edo people and criminal acts is like APC and Tinubu. Be aggressive Once you come across Edo people, they are venomous

Make I ask Oo… how many Edo people you know
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Look at this idiot just bcoz of 10000 naira, he disgrace himself, while Tinubu people are busy stealing million and billion dollars ...tueh
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by simplesearch: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alighted from a ride without her stuffs on hand, you definitely don't open car doors with both hands? And this is suppose to mean she sat beside the driver; which I doubt many ladies do, since they like to enjoy all the comfort their trip can provide while seated at the owners corner.
This is also suppose to mean that the guy left the steering to push her with two hands or a hand on the steering while pushing her with the other hand without a fight? Just hope they aren't budding lovers who in a fist of rage alighted angrily while forgetting her stuffs in his car and the lover boy decided to teach her a painful lesson when she called back by blocking her. Whichever way I feel for her, but the story doesn't seems to add up!

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by stano2(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ssddff:

Things are hard oo. A lady stole my iphone.
Kaiii this one bad ooo
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gbeng30:
Look at this idiot just bcoz of 10000 naira, he disgrace himself, while Tinubu people are busy stealing million and billion dollars ...tueh
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by pedrilo: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nimrod81:
It's either he is a complete fool, or there is another angle to this story.
I suspect the latter

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by toprealman: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Calibrator:
He knows he will be tracked down with all his relevant details readily available, yet, he proceeded with the crime.

I don't even want to start imagining the kind of financial distress that will push a man into such situation.

He will be caught that is for sure.
Nothing related to financial distress. Notice his FB background, living in UAE, he claims.
The self imposed distress, trying to live up to the fake life he has designed for himself.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
This guy is dumb
D will catch him
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Myronbolitar: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
First report to bolt on the app and he will be blocked for life... Then take all this info to the police station ASAP... He will definitely be arrested... That dude must av been doing this before.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by wankadudu(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
I know dis bolt guy, we finished secondary school together wise secondary school Abuja 99 set. We call him harry dat year. Dis is unbelievable
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
This one no get common sense, probably village people dey follow him.

So he doesn't know that his identity is not secrete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.